Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing good for me yet, but I'll keep checking as the weeks go by; I'm most interested in the Rayman Origins offer for 12/13, and possibly the trade-in/misc. offers (signified by the GS bunny mascot) on 12/6, 12/16, and 12/20.

Thanks for posting this! :)

[quote name='Tsel']Pretty neat idea. I have my eyes on the Buy 1 sports game, get 1 free.[/QUOTE]

I did too, until I saw that it's only for 2011 seasons not 2012

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I did too, until I saw that it's only for 2011 seasons not 2012[/QUOTE]

Same. Would have more interest in that specific deal if it was 2012 sports game

[quote name='MSUHitman']The sports games are not for the current season though, just 2011 and before.

Is the 26th Saints Row 3?[/QUOTE]

Zumba.

[quote name='joshnorm']So:

Hulk Hogans Main Event, DBZ Burst Limit 2, Looks like Ben 10 racing.

Wonder how low they will go.[/QUOTE]
thats definitely dbz ultimate tenkaichi.

wait, are we going to have to use our points to "buy" these coupons, or are they free to all poweruprewards members? I'd get in on some old NHL/NCAA football at b1g1

[quote name='myl0r']wait, are we going to have to use our points to "buy" these coupons, or are they free to all poweruprewards members? I'd get in on some old NHL/NCAA football at b1g1[/QUOTE]

It's free for all members.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I did too, until I saw that it's only for 2011 seasons not 2012[/QUOTE]

Ah, damn.

Very interested in LOTR War in the North for 40....though I wonder if that'll make the used version 34.99

Really surprised that game hasnt already gotten cheaper.

I wonder what kind of deal would be associated with CoD Elite? We won't get founder status if we wait until then, but oh well.

[quote name='Ma12kez']I wonder what kind of deal would be associated with CoD Elite? We won't get founder status if we wait until then, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

Off topic but...
Love you sig! 2NE1 FTW!

I hope the Mortal Kombat deal is decent. I've been wanting to pick that up for a while now. But it's Gamestop so... I doubt it.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of discount Disneyland Adventures gets. Also, R&C: All 4 One gets a good deal, I may get that as well because my 3 year old loves the demo.

[quote name='illmatic21']I hope the Mortal Kombat deal is decent. I've been wanting to pick that up for a while now. But it's Gamestop so... I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Amazon warehouse has MK for 22 dollars right now, dont know how long itll last

[quote name='RCS0926']Looking forward to seeing what kind of discount Disneyland Adventures gets. Also, R&C: All 4 One gets a good deal, I may get that as well because my 3 year old loves the demo.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go ahead and assume it will be $35.

[quote name='illmatic21']I hope the Mortal Kombat deal is decent. I've been wanting to pick that up for a while now. But it's Gamestop so... I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat

[quote name='Ma12kez']I wonder what kind of deal would be associated with CoD Elite? We won't get founder status if we wait until then, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

That's quintessential GS with the sports game 'deal'; I'm literally surprised they didn't push the limit back to 2009 or so.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The sports games are not for the current season though, just 2011 and before.

Is the 26th Saints Row 3?[/QUOTE]

I thought It was SR3 to at first but,I looked again and its Zumba

200917b.jpg

LOTR War in the north for $40 is now valid on their website.

You must be logged in and have your power up account attached to your gamestop account. Discount will appear when you add the item to cart. Not valid on the used version.

[quote name='poker360']LOTR War in the north for $40 is now valid on their website.

You must be logged in and have your power up account attached to your gamestop account. Discount will appear when you add the item to cart. Not valid on the used version.[/QUOTE]

K... I was trying to check out with the used version along with Black Ops and Dungeon Siege 3, effectively making them $20~ each, no go for me then. why does their facebook say up to $30 off, that's what made me think the used version was included

Might be interested in Kinect Disneyland if they get it down to 30. This is gamestop though, so it will probably be more like 35 or 40.

[quote name='JoshTX']Might be interested in Kinect Disneyland if they get it down to 30. This is gamestop though, so it will probably be more like 35 or 40.[/QUOTE]

or 45. :whee:

Just a little idea for those who is looking to buy some sports game on Dec 2. NBA 2k11 360 is trading in @ Amazon for $12.85
I already lock in one yesterday for $13. My plan is buy two copy of the game, and trade one in to Amazon, Make my copy to be about $5~ depend on 10% reward.

"Buy any pre-owned football, basketball, baseball or hockey game (2011 season and earlier), and get one free! This offer is valid for 1 day only, on December 2."

I guess soccer is not included??

How exactly do i get the Fridays deal? Do I just print out what comes up when I click the day? I could do that days ago; does not seem right.

bread's done
Back