Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see myself getting in on Madden 11/NBA 2K11 for the right price (haven't touched either series in years), but would The Show 11 count since it's for this season?

[quote name='mrclutch']Can I stack a $10 reward zone coupn with the b1g1 sports game? Or is that more of a YMMV thing?[/QUOTE]

I think that's a big YMMV because I don't know if all of the Gamestops accept Best Buy coupons.

[quote name='CD6405']I think that's a big YMMV because I don't know if all of the Gamestops accept Best Buy coupons.[/QUOTE]:lol::applause:

Used the TGIF coupon last night - they emailed it to me about a month ago. Service was lousy so I got a free app. or dessert coupon for next time and a free plate of yummy hot out of the oven breadsticks out of the deal. Don't think i can use this again - looks like the same coupon code - but may be worth trying.

[quote name='rjejr']Used the TGIF coupon last night - they emailed it to me about a month ago. Service was lousy so I got a free app. or dessert coupon for next time and a free plate of yummy hot out of the oven breadsticks out of the deal. Don't think i can use this again - looks like the same coupon code - but may be worth trying.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the TGIF in my area has horrible service as well, which is why I would never consider going there.

Couldn't find the specific thread for it but

Got my Lord of the Rings & FEAR from the LOTR $20 deal.
LOTR came in yesterday & FEAR 2 came in today.

Wasn't expecting it but FEAR 2 actually came brand new, still has the Microsoft seal.

Just awaiting my tshirt still

[quote name='yotis']is the B1G1 on 2011 sports games online only or in store also?[/QUOTE]

Anyone know?

[quote name='yotis']is the B1G1 on 2011 sports games online only or in store also?[/QUOTE]

Called and the chick said it's in store and online.

[quote name='rjejr']Used the TGIF coupon last night - they emailed it to me about a month ago. Service was lousy so I got a free app. or dessert coupon for next time and a free plate of yummy hot out of the oven breadsticks out of the deal. Don't think i can use this again - looks like the same coupon code - but may be worth trying.[/QUOTE]

I think they all have the same coupon code (10GAMESTOP) so I imagine that you could probably print a bunch off and go in as much as you want.

The Show 11 qualifies on the site, but it's still $35, so I'll stick with my $7 Warehouse copy of 10. Might be in for Madden 11/NBA 2K11 for $18 though.

I don't know if anyone cares but the following sports games qualify for the B1G1 today and can be flipped to Best Buy for decent profit:
Backyard Sports Rookie Rush (XB) - $13.50 cost for 2 after PRO, trade both to BB for $38.40 after 60% bonus.
The Bigs (Wii) - $6.29 cost for 2 after PRO, trade both to BB for $16 after 60% bonus.
MLB Power Pros (Wii) - $7.19 cost for 2 after PRO, trade both to BB for $12.80 after 60% bonus.

Yesterday, I thought Kidz Sports: Ice Hockey qualified for the B1G1 free but today I'm not so sure, but it so, costs $2.69 cost for 2 after PRO, trade both to BB for $9.60 after 60% bonus.

Also, NCAA Football 11 (PS3) is only $12.99 and qualifies for the B1G1 Free.

Silly GameStop. I was actually hoping for a COD Elite deal on Tuesday, maybe you get triple points if you buy the membership from them? You'd still get founder since they extended it til the 13th.

BS0rk.png

For OP references, the calendar is located at https://www.poweruprewards.com/SiteResources/i/holidayoffers/ho_calendar_12-4.png

Also, if anyone wants to use that TGIF coupon at a later time (It's still up but I don't know when it will be taken down...), copy this into a new html file:

Code:
                            Chow Down for Less at T.G.I. Friday's®!

Get $10 Off Your Table's Food Purchase of $30 or More.

[IMG]http://www.poweruprewards.com/SiteResources/i/holidayoffers/ho_tgifbanner.jpg[/IMG]

» Print this Coupon to Redeem

Coupon must be presented at time of ordering. Excludes alcoholic beverages. Coupon is non-transferable. Valid at participating locations. For dine-in only. 
                            Not replaceable if lost or stolen. One coupon per table, per visit. One time use only. Valid on regular price items only. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount, including 3 Course Menu, 
                            Bar and Late Night Specials, Pick 2/ Pick 3, promotional gift card or multiple kid meal purchases. Limited time only. No substitutions. No cash value. Not for resale. Tax and gratuity not included. Unless required by 
                            law, certificate cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay gratuities. Offer valid in the U.S. only. © 2011 TGI Friday's Inc. [B]Offer expires January 31, 2012.[/B]
function printPage(){focus();print();}
And JUST INCASE that image goes down for the coupon, I mirrored it at http://i.imgur.com/nBMgR.jpg, change accordingly.

Original calendar image mirrored at http://i.imgur.com/yHadn.png because you can never be too sure.

[quote name='DypaehC']Silly GameStop. I was actually hoping for a COD Elite deal on Tuesday, maybe you get triple points if you buy the membership from them? You'd still get founder since they extended it til the 13th.

BS0rk.png

For OP references, the calendar is located at https://www.poweruprewards.com/SiteResources/i/holidayoffers/ho_calendar_12-4.png

Also, if anyone wants to use that TGIF coupon at a later time (It's still up but I don't know when it will be taken down...), copy this into a new html file:

Code:

[IMG]http://www.poweruprewards.com/SiteResources/i/holidayoffers/ho_tgifbanner.jpg[/IMG]

Coupon must be presented at time of ordering. Excludes alcoholic beverages. Coupon is non-transferable. Valid at participating locations. For dine-in only. 
                            Not replaceable if lost or stolen. One coupon per table, per visit. One time use only. Valid on regular price items only. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion, discount, including 3 Course Menu, 
                            Bar and Late Night Specials, Pick 2/ Pick 3, promotional gift card or multiple kid meal purchases. Limited time only. No substitutions. No cash value. Not for resale. Tax and gratuity not included. Unless required by 
                            law, certificate cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay gratuities. Offer valid in the U.S. only. © 2011 TGI Friday's Inc. [B]Offer expires January 31, 2012.[/B]
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

[quote name='Gosha']I hope the PS3 50% off deal isn't limited to one game.[/QUOTE]

You mean PS2, right?

Sucks that they put the price of WKC 2 back up to $60, cheaper to PM Wal-Mart's $30 price at BB and get their exclusive armor set.

[quote name='bunck']Called and the chick said it's in store and online.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else confirm this? I called and was told it was online only

[quote name='h2dk']Anyone else confirm this? I called and was told it was online only[/QUOTE]i went on my lunch break. Rang up fine with my pur card.

[quote name='h2dk']Anyone else confirm this? I called and was told it was online only[/QUOTE]

Can confirm too... in-store once they scan your PUR card.

[quote name='DypaehC']Silly GameStop. I was actually hoping for a COD Elite deal on Tuesday, maybe you get triple points if you buy the membership from them? You'd still get founder since they extended it til the 13th.

BS0rk.png

Code:

And JUST INCASE that image goes down for the coupon, I mirrored it at http://i.imgur.com/nBMgR.jpg, change accordingly.

Original calendar image mirrored at http://i.imgur.com/yHadn.png because you can never be too sure.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, OP updated

Anyone else thinking that for next week all items in yellow start on Tuesday the 8th, but they just didn't have room to put them all in the one box? Else they would have changed the color.

Hopefully I can get Ratchet & Clank: A4O for $40, a another PS3 Controller for $45 and Monster Hunter Tri for free on the 8th. Would save me a lot of money!

[quote name='klimb22']Anyone else thinking that for next week all items in yellow start on Tuesday the 8th, but they just didn't have room to put them all in the one box? Else they would have changed the color.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing about it starting tuesday and running through all the yellow days.

Glad to see another B2G1F, though I expected it. Went by GS today for Madden 11/NBA 2K11 and saw that they have all 3 DS Castlevanias in cases - I expected cart only.

How exactly does the "Hold for Pickup@Store" work for Gamestop? If I see right now that a local GS has a preowned copy of Skyrim, can I register to have it held and wait to pick it up on the 8th for the B2G1 deal or is there a limit to the amount of time its held? Any insight would be appreciated.

[quote name='oosolost']How exactly does the "Hold for Pickup@Store" work for Gamestop? If I see right now that a local GS has a preowned copy of Skyrim, can I register to have it held and wait to pick it up on the 8th for the B2G1 deal or is there a limit to the amount of time its held? Any insight would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]
The confirmation will tell you 48 hours, but sometimes they forget to put it back on the shelf and still have it held for you.

[quote name='oosolost']How exactly does the "Hold for Pickup@Store" work for Gamestop? If I see right now that a local GS has a preowned copy of Skyrim, can I register to have it held and wait to pick it up on the 8th for the B2G1 deal or is there a limit to the amount of time its held? Any insight would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

You can try it but wouldn't bet on it or if you have a cool GS(I know they are rare) they will let you buy it and then return it for the B2G1. Its very YMMV.

Dammit... that 50% off PS2 games is on a day too early for me. I've got a final that day and the day after.:whistle2:(

Hm... Free game with 3DS system purchase on Sunday. Wonder if you can just get any 3DS game upto $40. And hopefully it stacks with my employee discount, that'd be a better deal than the $50 GC from BestBuy next week.

Hmm, any chance with a price match at GS XD I just bought some used PS2 games last week...on Wednesday it'll fall exactly on the last day to return. I wouldnt mind getting them at 50% off

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']It looks like its for the weekend, but starting a day early for powerup reward members.[/QUOTE]

This is correct. PUR always gets you 1 day early access to B2G1F on used.

[quote name='drawingboard']So we have to purchase MW3 with Elite to get the triple points? This "exclusive calendar" thing is turning out to be a dud.[/QUOTE]Wow, that is pretty lame. I wasn't expecting anything too great in relation to Elite, but I was hoping for something halfway decent. Oh well.

Does anyone know if the Ratchet & Clank $20 Off Deal stocks with the B2G1 Free Deal on the 8th? and if I can get the $20 off used. It doesn't clarify on PUR so wondering if I can do that.

No it won't stack as none of the games that have a special promo when they're on sale new have the used ones drop in price.

For example, LA Noire has been $25 used for the last week, even though you could get a new copy for $20.

Is White Knight Chronicles 2 still $40 in-store? If it is, that would make it $20 on Friday. That's a pretty good deal for that game, I think. I'll grab it if it is that cheap on Friday.

bread's done
Back