Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I reading the OP correctly, because it says B2G1 free tomorrow...And on the calendar it says on the 8th? Any verification on this? Guess I'll check it out tomorrow, I just bought 2 games today too...

[quote name='chingychink2005']Am I reading the OP correctly, because it says B2G1 free tomorrow...And on the calendar it says on the 8th? Any verification on this? Guess I'll check it out tomorrow, I just bought 2 games today too...[/QUOTE]

It starts the 8th.

I was confused by a post someone made stating that the "yellow" region were all the deals for tuesday the 6th, but I just saw that is completely wrong.

As much as I hate GameStop, I may have to swallow my pride and go into one tomorrow but only because my fiancee is looking to complete her .hack PS2 collection.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']As much as I hate GameStop, I may have to swallow my pride and go into one tomorrow but only because my fiancee is looking to complete her .hack PS2 collection.[/QUOTE]

if you're not in so cal then go ahead.

i already bought all 3 of G.U.
and the 4th quarantine of the original .dot hack.

gonna return em tomorrow and buy em half off

^_^ (i already have the rest of the collection)

This is my B2G1 plans. I know the games are older but I just picked up a 360 (longtime PS3 player) and I need to get some games for it.

B2G1 Games from Gamestop

Project Gotham 3 – 1.99
5x Kinect Adventures – 1.99

2 deals = 7.60 / Flip 5 copies of Kinect Adventures to BB = 15.00

Lost Planet Extreme Condition – 2.99
Forza Motorsport 2 – 2.99
Project Gotham 4 – 3.99

1 Deal = 6.66

Gears of War – 4.99
Fable II – 4.99
The Darkness – 4.99
Condemned – 4.99
Jericho – 4.99
Kameo Elements of Power – 4.99

2 Deal = 19.04-5.00 coupon = 14.04

Condemned 2: Bloodshot – 7.99
Gears of War 2 – 9.99
Quantum of Solace – 9.99

1 Deal = 19.06-10.00 coupon = 9.06

Totals

Cost = 37.36
Trade In = 15.00
# of Games to Keep = 13

Cost per game = $1.72

PS2 50% off is active online right now. Just put in an order for about 15 games. If I get anything incomplete, I think I'll just return it in store. Free value shipping online as well!

[quote name='boosted02gt']This is my B2G1 plans. I know the games are older but I just picked up a 360 (longtime PS3 player) and I need to get some games for it.

B2G1 Games from Gamestop

Project Gotham 3 – 1.99

Project Gotham 4 – 3.99

1 Deal = 6.66

Gears of War – 4.99
Fable II – 4.99
The Darkness – 4.99
Condemned – 4.99
Jericho – 4.99

Gears of War 2 – 9.99
Quantum of Solace – 9.99

Totals

Cost = 37.36
Trade In = 15.00
# of Games to Keep = 13

Cost per game = $1.72[/QUOTE]

I don't think the KA flipping works anymore.

[quote name='boosted02gt']This is my B2G1 plans. I know the games are older but I just picked up a 360 (longtime PS3 player) and I need to get some games for it.

B2G1 Games from Gamestop

Project Gotham 3 – 1.99

Project Gotham 4 – 3.99

1 Deal = 6.66

Gears of War – 4.99
Fable II – 4.99
The Darkness – 4.99
Condemned – 4.99
Jericho – 4.99

Gears of War 2 – 9.99
Quantum of Solace – 9.99

Totals

Cost = 37.36
Trade In = 15.00
# of Games to Keep = 13

Cost per game = $1.72[/QUOTE]You will need to come up with a new plan. KA has been worth nothing at blockbuster for a while.

[quote name='Jodou']Nothing for me next week. $10 off TGIF would be nice if they didn't suck so bad.[/QUOTE]

The fridays by me is horrible. On the better note I'll do the B2G1 later in the month when i'm sure they have it..
Xbox 360 GS refurb 120Gb hard drive, Skyrim and Dead Island are on my list. Maybe Skyrim will have a price drop a bit even thought its worth 60 bucks :whistle2:#

[quote name='orangecrush']You will need to come up with a new plan. KA has been worth nothing at blockbuster for a while.[/QUOTE]

Check Best Buy. Trade in is 2.00 base plus bonuses. It can flip for 3 dollars right now

[quote name='boosted02gt']Check Best Buy. Trade in is 2.00 base plus bonuses. It can flip for 3 dollars right now[/QUOTE]

Wow you're a brave man as people have been getting banned lately from BBY trade in. Chancing it for $1.66 profit is beyond what I would do.

my sister gave me her silver card thing for gamestop because she bought a game for her boyfriend and apparently if you became a member that purchase was a discount.

Can I use it because i have the card? IS there any way i can change the info of the card?

Does anybody know if the PS2 games online are caseless if they are below a specific dollar amount like the stores are? I know the stores throw away the $5 and under cases I believe, just trying to save myself from having to do uncessary returns since its already going to be a slim chance of getting completes on most of these as it is.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']my sister gave me her silver card thing for gamestop because she bought a game for her boyfriend and apparently if you became a member that purchase was a discount.

Can I use it because i have the card? IS there any way i can change the info of the card?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can use other members power up cards. Most employees dont care. My wife has used my card for me before and employees dont seem to mind. However they can technically turn you down.

Can someone let me use their PowerUp Rewards™ #?

Its for an online purchase for a PS2 game I'd like for 50% off please.

Awesome sale, i was able to pick up all my ps2 games at one gamestop.
.hack 1,2,3,4
.hack g.u 1,2,3
xenosaga 1,2,3
fatal frame 1,2,3
shin megami tensei devil summoner, persona 3
Valkyrie profile 2

For those who plan on doing trade at BBY with $.99 PS2 game, which promotion do/did u use at BBY?
Trade 2 25%??
39.99 40%??
Pre-order 30%??

[quote name='leung19']For those who plan on doing trade at BBY with $.99 PS2 game, which promotion do/did u use at BBY?
Trade 2 25%??
39.99 40%??
Pre-order 30%??[/QUOTE]

Whichever one works for you... if you want to buy a $39.99 game, use that one obviously since that gives you the most credit, otherwise if you want to pre-order something, use that one, otherwise, use the 25% promo. Not really sure why you are asking others what they did?

[quote name='icele']Awesome sale, i was able to pick up all my ps2 games at one gamestop.
.hack 1,2,3,4
.hack g.u 1,2,3
xenosaga 1,2,3
fatal frame 1,2,3
Valkyrie profile 2
[/QUOTE]

Any chance you'd be willing to post the base prices for all of those? Please.

[quote name='cheapfrag']Whichever one works for you... if you want to buy a $39.99 game, use that one obviously since that gives you the most credit, otherwise if you want to pre-order something, use that one, otherwise, use the 25% promo. Not really sure why you are asking others what they did?[/QUOTE]

well i dont want to buy anything really just want to move some GS credit to BBY credit

Would i get flag by BBY from buying 39.99 game then return it next week??

Found Fatal Frame III, God of War 2, Prince of Persis TTT, Ratchet UYA and Neo-Contra all for under 30 dollars, super rad. I was tempted to pick up the copy of SMT Nocturne for 13.49 but it was a reprint and I already own a copy of the original print w/ soundtrack. I'll leave that to another lucky soul... I am tempted to hunt out other gs in my area but I'm spent so much already this month that I think I got to quit now

Gamestop to BB flip worked like a charm today. $150 worth of games from GS (297 total) went to BB across the street.

Traded in 159 of them for 238.50 in credit.

Purchased 2x Saints Row (PS3) and 1x Gears of War 3 = 84.xx

Went to a different BB closer to home. There I,

Trade in 2x Saints row = 69.00 so Gears 3 only cost me 15 dollars

Now I am sitting on 138 games to still trade in
138 x 1.50 = $207
Current Gift Cards from todays work = $269

Final deal

Hmm, would like to take advantage of today's deal but the closest GameStop is about 90 minutes away. Probably have a better chance of winning a Powerball jackpot than getting a complete copy of anything by ordering online, so I think I'm out for this one.

So I can't stack the B2G1 Free w/ the $20 off Ratchet and Clank? I'll just call my local Gamestop and ask but they tend to not know these things till the actual day of the sale.

[quote name='icele']Awesome sale, i was able to pick up all my ps2 games at one gamestop.
.hack 1,2,3,4
.hack g.u 1,2,3
xenosaga 1,2,3
fatal frame 1,2,3
Valkyrie profile 2
[/QUOTE]
What the fuck!?
That's bullshit for one store having EVERY .hack game...

The website doesn't even have them. the 4th and 3rd of g.u. are hard to find.

where the fuck do you live!?

Can any one say if the B2G1F includes accessories? I might have to make use of the sale if it does.

.hack 1,2,3,4
.hack g.u 1,2,3
xenosaga 1,2,3
fatal frame 1,2,3
Valkyrie profile 2
[/QUOTE]

Jeez... that's insane. The fact that one store had every .hack game is ridiculous. Great find on vol 4 and the 3 GU games, all of which go for a pretty hefty price on eBay.

The only good things I found were Wild Arms Alter Code F and Champions: Return to Arms. I already have both but my copies aren't in the best shape. The ones I picked up have near mint discs/manuals so I'll just piece-meal the best copy and trade or sell the extras.

picked up all complete

silent hill shattered memorie $17.99 - (50%)$9.00 - (10%)$0.90 = $8.09

silent hill origins $19.99 - $10.00 - $1.00 = $8.99

[quote name='boosted02gt']Gamestop to BB flip worked like a charm today. $150 worth of games from GS (297 total) went to BB across the street.

Traded in 159 of them for 238.50 in credit.

Purchased 2x Saints Row (PS3) and 1x Gears of War 3 = 84.xx

Went to a different BB closer to home. There I,

Trade in 2x Saints row = 69.00 so Gears 3 only cost me 15 dollars

Now I am sitting on 138 games to still trade in
138 x 1.50 = $207
Current Gift Cards from todays work = $269

Final deal

If anyone does this, do yourself a favor and have them split them in groups of 50 games because it will crash the system if you don't.

on monday at bb picked up saints row 3 mgs hd and gears 3 total 95 cash out of pocket

today picked up 71 ps2 games from gamestop for 41 cash

took back the games i got monday at bb but left the free one off ( saints row 3) by mistake but it still went thru got 95 back in cash

traded in the 71 ps2 games to bbv for 99.50 in credit ..picked up mgs hd and gears 3 and saints row 3 for grand total of 95 in credit

so i got

gears or war 3

mgs hd

2 saints row 3

sold one of my saints row 3 on the list for 50

so up 9 bucks with 3 new great games

Jesus, epic flips like these are probably why no BBY* on Long Island takes trade-ins, fuck.

Edit: Clarified!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 127.00 in GS credit...I wonder if it's even worth trying to find a copy of Skyward sword to bundle 2 other games with. Are people turning that in yet? I'm not expecting to find a used copy until after Christmas.

Made two runs to GS/BB today. First run: 61 PS2 games for about 28.xx w/tax -> 91.5 BB credit. On my way out of GS, the guy working the counter said he'd print out a list of the in-stock $.99 PS2 games for me so I could just go through and work from the list. Second GS pass managed to get another 58 games for about 27.xx w/tax -> 87 BB credit. So, about 56 @ GS -> ~180 @ BB. (I also did the Madden 3DS flip as well, but that's another story.)

[quote name='JoshTX']Got 127.00 in GS credit...I wonder if it's even worth trying to find a copy of Skyward sword to bundle 2 other games with. Are people turning that in yet? I'm not expecting to find a used copy until after Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Look it up on gamestops website using the pick up at store options. Shows some for sale used at some gamestops around me.

[quote name='Donut2922']Yes you can use other members power up cards. Most employees dont care. My wife has used my card for me before and employees dont seem to mind. However they can technically turn you down.[/QUOTE]

i feel like they would because they are douchey....but i might as well take advantage of some of these sales.

bread's done
Back