Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
50 percent off gamecube :D

i need more money though... :|

also interested in a dsi xl if i can find one in good shape... and the b1g2 free on rockband /guitar hero is hard to pass up... not bad gamestop.

I am a PUR member who redeemed points for a "$10 off any used game" coupon. Can I use it on one of the two games I buy to get the third free?

Thanks in advance for any help.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']I am a PUR member who redeemed points for a "$10 off any used game" coupon. Can I use it on one of the two games I buy to get the third free?

Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTE]

i'd like to know this as well.

Hm, does PUR stack on top of these offers? Wouldn't mind picking up a DSi XL for $90 if I can find one of the red Mario ones.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']I am a PUR member who redeemed points for a "$10 off any used game" coupon. Can I use it on one of the two games I buy to get the third free?

Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTE]

i tried once and it didn't work

they said it only allows one promotion at a time

That shouldn't be considered a promotion though. It is a certificate just like best buy reward zone certs. At least as far as I am concerned.

[quote name='herpderp118']how many of the same title will a single GS take for trade in?[/QUOTE]

usually they have a limit of 1 per title per system. If you're very familiar with the employees at the GS, they might be more flexible and allow up to 2 per title per system. If very much depends on how strict the GS wants to be.

[quote name='Barry Burton']i tried once and it didn't work

they said it only allows one promotion at a time[/QUOTE]
this^ i went in for black friday and i asked if i can use the coupon and they said sure as long as it isn't towards a product that was already on sale or with a promotion (B2G1)

I'm tempted to pick up Halo Anniversary, Portal 2 & Rage for ~21 each. The main thing that is holding me back is I've been holding out hope for a Portal 2 price drop at BBV before that sale is over.

sweet, its working picked up a few I had been waiting a while for.

Thor PS3
super monkeyball 3ds
transformers CE 360

only 34 and free s/h, nice.

[quote name='pun123']sweet, its working picked up a few I had been waiting a while for.

Thor PS3
super monkeyball 3ds
transformers CE 360

only 34 and free s/h, nice.[/QUOTE]

Super Monkeyball 3DS is $10 at BB

Yep, got it too. Just type in your PUR number and it'll give the B2G1F and 10% off the 2 paid games. No coupon code needed. Got 2 copies of Dance Central 2 and Skyward Sword. I'm DONE! After BB 3DS deal and new B2G1F, I have spent enough already.

Last edited by a moderator:
well doing some planning ahead since I don't want to spend cash and only have around $50-60 left in credit... there's nothing left in stock really for gamecube games online, and my store has even less than the online selection, so the 50% gamecube sale won't do much for me. so I think I might just blow thru this credit on b2g1 and try to get games I can run thru and trade a few back in to get in on the b1g2 for rock band / GH games. if all goes well I'll get a few free rentals and then some really cheap rb/gh games and have credit left over.

edit: nvm gonna skip the b1g2, gonna miss it if i order (im tired...lol) just gonna order some b2g1 and go to sleep

Hmm...I wonder if that $30 off used PSP will work with the used PSPgo system. $70 seems like the cheapest I'll probably ever see in-store. Come on Sony universally drop the price for the PSPgo to like less than $100!

Anyway, the Gamecube sale has my attention. Might have to get some of the higher priced games like Zelda Collector's Disc or Twilight Princess or Mario Kart Double Dash.

Any recommendations for the older Rockband or Guitar Hero games? I was thinking of picking up the newer releases for the instruments, might get the older ones for exclusive/unique songs.

bought el shaddai, star ocean last hope international, the last remnant, dead space earlier this week. Plan on doing a return/rebuy tomorrow:

Transaction 1:
Dungeon Siege 3
El Shaddai
Star Ocean (free)

Transaction 2:
Yakuza 3
Dead Space
Killzone 2 (free)

didn't like the battle system in Last remnant so its going back regardless. Comon 10am!

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Hmm...I wonder if that $30 off used PSP will work with the used PSPgo system. $70 seems like the cheapest I'll probably ever see in-store. Come on Sony universally drop the price for the PSPgo to like less than $100!

Anyway, the Gamecube sale has my attention. Might have to get some of the higher priced games like Zelda Collector's Disc or Twilight Princess or Mario Kart Double Dash.

Any recommendations for the older Rockband or Guitar Hero games? I was thinking of picking up the newer releases for the instruments, might get the older ones for exclusive/unique songs.[/QUOTE]Rock Band 1 for sure because you can export the songs on a used copy.

[quote name='samoth']When does the B2G1 start in stores, or is it online only?[/QUOTE]

It is live now for members and I believe tomorrow for non members

Going to have to do some research today on what I want for the B2G1 sale. As for next week, there may be a few GC games I still need for my collection but I'll definitely be taking advantage of the Rock Band/Guitar Hero sale. All my cousin has is Band Hero for the Wii so I'm definitely going to be picking up World Tour, Warriors of Rock, Smash Hits, and/or 5 depending on what's available.

@stageman12: December 15th is when the GC games go 50% used.

[quote name='dumlaox']Going to have to do some research today on what I want for the B2G1 sale. As for next week, there may be a few GC games I still need for my collection but I'll definitely be taking advantage of the Rock Band/Guitar Hero sale. All my cousin has is Band Hero for the Wii so I'm definitely going to be picking up World Tour, Warriors of Rock, Smash Hits, and/or 5 depending on what's available.

@stageman12: December 15th is when the GC games go 50% used.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Was going to do the b2g1 but may wait...

I was in college when I used to do B2G1 Free and it coordinated with the beginning of my breaks. How often do they tend to have these deals?

My Plans today are returning
Assassin's Creed: R

Picking Up:
Creed (Re-buy)
Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
Warhammer 40k: Space Marines
Thats Christmas for me

What is Gamestops return policy on used games bouth this time of year? I know it is extended but does anybody know until when?

Thinking of these...

Sports Champions
Dynasty Warriors Gundam possibly
X-Men Origins Wolverine
Matt Hazard

Just need a couple cheap ones to go with Sports Champions.

The Ratchet deal and the B2G1 stacks bringing it down to $33 each if you bought 3.

EDIT
I guess any 3 $54 games equals $33 each.

[quote name='sadunk']The Ratchet deal and the B2G1 stacks bringing it down to $33 each if you bought 3.

EDIT
I guess any 3 $54 games equals $33 each.[/QUOTE]

I thought b2g1 was only on used games. Is this a b2g1 sale on new games as well? Also can anybody confirm if the 3pm start time is true? Another cag just posted thay earlier in this thread.

[quote name='mrclutch']What is Gamestops return policy on used games bouth this time of year? I know it is extended but does anybody know until when?[/QUOTE]

Jan 15 or 17 i think...just ask your store

[quote name='dagame92']Are these deals just for paying members or for all members?[/QUOTE]

Anyone but it starts today for paying members...tomorrow for everyone else

[quote name='Donut2922']I thought b2g1 was only on used games. Is this a b2g1 sale on new games as well? Also can anybody confirm if the 3pm start time is true? Another cag just posted thay earlier in this thread.[/QUOTE]

per confirm w/in-store CSR, B2G1
1) is for *pre-owned* only.
2) purchases can be split amongst multiple locations (return/rebuy @ final to put all items on single transaction)
3) purchases can be split between website & b/m, but you gotta have website item in hand: i asked if an invoice was OK, but he didn't know.

[quote name='dagame92']Are these deals just for paying members or for all members?[/QUOTE]

PUR 'free' memberships eligible for deals.

[quote name='Barry Burton']does B2G1 run through sunday?[/QUOTE]

The CSR I talked to yesterday said, yes, it's through Sunday.

kinda pissed Prey (360) is out of stock again, seems every time a b2g1 comes up it goes out of stock and then comes back in stock right after :\

also kinda pissed that I cancelled an order that they never fulfilled (for like 2 weeks...) and it's been over 24 hours since cancelling and still haven't had the credit returned to my card

I definitely like this 50% off PS2 and GC games better than the B2G2 free they did previously.

Has Gamestop started clearancing GBA games out yet, anybody know?

[quote name='karkyco']I definitely like this 50% off PS2 and GC games better than the B2G2 free they did previously.

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that just for the 6th? If it's still going on, there are some things I would like to pick up for half off.

[quote name='Barry Burton']i tried once and it didn't work

they said it only allows one promotion at a time[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mexico619']this^ i went in for black friday and i asked if i can use the coupon and they said sure as long as it isn't towards a product that was already on sale or with a promotion (B2G1)[/QUOTE]Thanks for the insight. I can indeed confirm that this is the case.

At least I knew about this, thanks to you folks, so I wasn't disappointed.

Still got some great deals.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Thanks for the insight. I can indeed confirm that this is the case.

At least I knew about this, thanks to you folks, so I wasn't disappointed.

Still got some great deals.[/QUOTE]

Only gs can make a 10$ off coupon less appealing

[quote name='strait edge follower']Only gs can make a 10$ off coupon less appealing[/QUOTE]

Lol! Love it!

bread's done
Back