Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donut2922']Can we update the OP that the B2G1 is for used?[/QUOTE]

yeah unless a CAG has been living under a rock for the past decade gamestop has never had a B2G1 on NEW games

[quote name='CaoPi']yeah unless a CAG has been living under a rock for the past decade gamestop has never had a B2G1 on NEW games[/QUOTE]

Bobby kotek (the secret CEO of gamestop) would have a heart attack if anyone suggested a b2g1 free on new games

I just picked up Saints Row 3, Rage, and Space Marines with the B2G1 for a total of $81. Curse California sales tax, but basically $27 per game works for me.

Is the B2G1F just for today only? I just came back from there a few hours ago and one of the PS3 games I got isn't installing completely so I'll have to return it.

To answer two questions :

50% off ps2 games was for one day only.

and

GBA games are b2g1 permanently, so, YES, they are clearancing them.

Just picked up SR3, AC:R, and Dead Island. Does anyone know if you can play AC:R without a Uplay passcode? I haven't tried it yet since I just popped in SR3. lol

[quote name='SuperMario64']Are these deals online only?[/QUOTE]

In-store AND online.
Just make sure to bring your pur pro card

Grabbed Halo anniversary, Skyward Sword, and Rise of nightmares. Feel pretty good that I managed to snag the first 2 especially, because I think by tomorrow they'll be OOS quick with the B2G1.

Stupid question but for the Gamecube game sale, it starts on the 16th right? The graphic for it is listed under the 15th but I assume that there's just multiple sales on the 16th. Just bought a few Gamecube games under the B2G1 sale too, dang.

Speaking of which, I bought a used Guitar Hero game on 11/27 and still have the receipt. Anyone think I could do a return/rebuy when the GH/RB sale hits?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Jan 15 or 17 i think...just ask your store[/QUOTE]

Is this for both used and new? I thought the christmas return policy only covered new purchases.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Is this for both used and new? I thought the christmas return policy only covered new purchases.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely used because I just went to the store with 3 games I bought during the B2G1 over Thanksgiving (with my receipt) and exchanged one of them for a different title. They did it as a return/rebuy.

Picked up Toy Story Mania (Wii), Super Paper Mario (Wii), and Wario Land: Shake It (Wii). Also renewed my PUR card. Just about burned through all my credit now :(

So wait this is going to last until Sunday when the trade in for an extra 50% towards pre-owned goes into effect as well?

Awesome timing if true.

I hate how they raise the prices on the games I want to get right before B2G1 Free. They then advertise those games as hot deals.

Tony hawk ride bundle
Dj hero bundle
Jumper(for cheevos)
All for 9.00

Then got
Yoostar 2
Fable 3
Mayhem(cheevos)
For 30

Not bad have till jan to play and return the bottom 3 ill keep the bundles and attempt to exchange jumper

Just wanted to make a note : according to the wording of the email/gamestop page, this is for ALL used items (systems, etc), though the FREE item can NOT be the system (hardware), or ipod (etc - check the small print).

I'm not sure if this really helps anyone, as buying a system or two and then getting a free game isn't a great deal, but I figured I'd bring it up.

[quote name='nadohawk']I hate how they raise the prices on the games I want to get right before B2G1 Free. They then advertise those games as hot deals.[/QUOTE]

I was browsing through the site Wednesday night and it looked like they had actually dropped the prices on a bunch of games...not sure if they raised them back up by now. Halo 3 went down to $4.99, I think Prince of Persia dropped, etc...

Gamestop has the Zelda 3ds bundles for 179.99. I picked up 3 from Best Buy in the last 2 days. Paid 199.99 and then got 50 dollar Gift card, now I get to PM at Best buy for another 60 dollars back. I love Gamestop sometimes.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Gamestop has the Zelda 3ds bundles for 179.99. I picked up 3 from Best Buy in the last 2 days. Paid 199.99 and then got 50 dollar Gift card, now I get to PM at Best buy for another 60 dollars back. I love Gamestop sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Eh, it's YMMV if they will PM it. They usually don't PM when gift cards are involved in my experience.

That said, I got one of the bundles by trading in a DSi over Black Friday weekend at GS (so got $80 off the price). Does anyone know if I can return and rebuy to get $20 back now?

Went to my local Gamestop and picked up 3 games under the B2G1. Resistance 3 on PS3, Rage on Xbox 360 and Shadows of the Damned on Xbox 360. All out the door for $64. The guy also gave me an online code for Resistance 3.

I picked up Battlefield 3, WWE 12, and Skyward sword. The best thing about the deal is the codes for Battlefield 3 and WWE 12 were still good including the Rock DLC.

It's weird the PUT $5 or $10 off coupon doesn't stack with the B2G1, mine did after black friday... but it could have been a YMMV -- oh gamestop, how you just can't let us win.

Picked up yesterday:

Lego Indiana Jones 2
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
Skate 3

Gonna try and get today:

GRAW
PGR3
PGR4
PoP (2008)

and 2 other games

I waited all week for White Knight Chronicles II to price drop (and was hoping to get it with my GS employee appreciation discount of at least 25%) and it didn't drop! LIIIIEEESSSS!

[quote name='nadohawk']I hate how they raise the prices on the games I want to get right before B2G1 Free. They then advertise those games as hot deals.[/QUOTE]

Could you show some examples? I've rarely seen that happen, and coincide with a b2g1 sale

[quote name='alihoopz43']I waited all week for White Knight Chronicles II to price drop (and was hoping to get it with my GS employee appreciation discount of at least 25%) and it didn't drop! LIIIIEEESSSS![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm curious about this too...I wonder what happened...

[quote name='outkastx']Still $12 today 12/9[/QUOTE]
Yes.. I went today and with the sale in BB for 7.99 and with the 50% extra coupon towards mario kart 7 and 10% extra for PU Pro members, I got 19.20 per game. I bought 18 nintendogs. Cost $152 .. converted to $358 .

[quote name='hobbie8046']Eh, it's YMMV if they will PM it. They usually don't PM when gift cards are involved in my experience.

That said, I got one of the bundles by trading in a DSi over Black Friday weekend at GS (so got $80 off the price). Does anyone know if I can return and rebuy to get $20 back now?[/QUOTE]
Yes.. YMMV . I went today to try to price match to get the $50 giftcard and no luck

Can you use this buy 2 get one deal with a trade 3 and get and extra $10? I know usually you can't use more than one offer, but I wasn't sure since they are two different types.

[quote name='resevil239']Can you use this buy 2 get one deal with a trade 3 and get and extra $10? I know usually you can't use more than one offer, but I wasn't sure since they are two different types.[/QUOTE]

Should be able to. If not, then tell them to do your trade in first, put the balance on your PUR card (or a GC), and then do the B2G1 free separately.

[quote name='akalboy']Should be able to. If not, then tell them to do your trade in first, put the balance on your PUR card (or a GC), and then do the B2G1 free separately.[/QUOTE]
okay, thanks!

do they give u an opiton for the DSI XL colors?? im thinkin of grabbing a used one for the wifey since we got rid of hers a while back.. i know she misses hers so i may as well...

Picked up Halo 3 for 5. Was gonna get shadowrun and another game for an extra 5 but I couldnt find a third, so I just got h3.

bread's done
Back