Gamestop PowerupRewards Holiday Calendar Sale - Week 4 Up

poker360

Banned
http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/HolidayOffers

Gamestop is having an exclusive sale for power up members. Here is the calendar:

Week Four:

ho_calendar_12-18.png

Week Three:

ho_calendar_12-11.png

Week Two:
ho_calendar_12-4.png

Week One:
powerupsale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop.com said that my local GS had Twilight Princess in stock, so I dropped by after work. Turns out they did not. How depressing. That's the only GC Zelda I don't have.

went to get a few gc games for the kids ( finding nemo , happy feet etc ) and they shoot me down . Oh well . Love it when the workers dont know the promos .

Grabbed-

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 $6.74
Gotcha Force $5.84
Worms 3D $3.14
Go!Go! Hypergrind $1.34

Everything came complete except Digimon didnt have the booklet :(

The only game that I might have made me go to a GameStop for this sale was Skies of Arcadia Legends. And no one has it in stock. Oh well.

Wow... I found a copy of the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker/Ocarina of Time Master Quest at a local store. It was complete and in great shape! It's the hella rare one that looks like this:
410b-gjvnkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
It was $20 after the discount... quite the pleasant surprise!

I picked up:

Paper Mario
Zelda Ocarina of Time collection
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6

All are complete, nonplayer's choice and in decent condition
For $45.xx, paid it all with giftcards :).

[quote name='Rozz']Wow... I found a copy of the Legend of Zelda Wind Waker/Ocarina of Time Master Quest at a local store. It was complete and in great shape! It's the hella rare one that looks like this:
410b-gjvnkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
It was $20 after the discount... quite the pleasant surprise![/QUOTE]

Oh damn! VERY nice find! :applause:

After playing Ocarina of Time 3DS Master Quest and seeing how the entire game getting flipped really screwed with me, I had to go grab a copy of Twilight Princess since I have only played it on the Wii. $30 always seemed kinda steep for me but $5 was perfect with my $10 reward coupon. I'll see if the flip in this one throws me off too.

If I do an in-store pick-up order right now, would it still be a 50% off? I've ALWAYS wanted to play the Evolution Worlds game for the GC.

[quote name='karyadi']If I do an in-store pick-up order right now, would it still be a 50% off? I've ALWAYS wanted to play the Evolution Worlds game for the GC.[/QUOTE]
it should if you have ur rewards card, unless ur gamestop is closed then ur SOL

I went kind of crazy, spending over $100 in store credit I had built up going to 6 different Gamestops. At any rate, I got just about every single Gamecube game I wanted that I didn't already have. I got:

Zelda Twilight Princess
Zelda Collector's Edition
Zelda Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (this I might return because I bought it before I found collector's edition and I don't care about Master Quest enough to pay $15 for it)
Baten Kaitos
Baten Kaitos Origins
X-Men Next Dimension
Eternal Darkness
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Sonic Gems Collection
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
F-Zero GX
Animal Crossing (basically got it just to unlock the NES games and it was only $3)

Every game is complete with manual and case insert except for Baten Kaitos Origins which is missing the manual.

So it had been a while since I used my Wii to play any Gamecube games so I forgot that you can't use the classic controller to play Gamecube games. I know I had some extra Gamecube controllers and memory cards somewhere but I can't find them :bomb: All this gaming goodness and I can't play it until I find a controller and memory card. God. Damn. It.

Went back to my local game stop and bought 2 more game cube classics! Zelda Windwalker and Zelda Twilight Princess! Both were complete and in good condition!! so happy for the 50% off GC sale today! Just wish my store had more GC titles available.

To answer your question/

[quote name='mrclutch']SO has anyone confirmed that next week GS will have another B2G1 week?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DypaehC']I guess it's my turn to poke my head in this thread again...

ho_calendar_12-18.png
[/QUOTE]

Picked up 29 games. I really wanted Star wars Rouge 2 and 3, AND reallllly wanted mario sunshine but the boxes and discs were garbage :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ now its so much for mario

[quote name='TheDevo']The yellow on the calendar ad confuses me. Is the $20 120gb HD on sale the 20th or the 21st?[/QUOTE]

If that is a 120GB HDD for $20, that's a damn good deal... I just bought one for $43.xx.

I have a problem! I bought:

Eternal Darkness
Time Splitters 2
Baten Kaitos Origins
Battalion Wars
Mystic Heroes
Kirby Air Ride
Paper Mario TTYD (practically new!)

All with cases and manuals except Time Splitters 2 and no manual for Mystic Heroes. I think I did okay? hahaha I also picked up some GBA games: Yggdra Union, Super Robot Taisen and Summon Night because I have a game buying problem.

Everything for just a little over $50

This thread rocks! Thanks everyone

[quote name='bjstucker']so tomorrow it is buy 1 Rockband/GH and get 2 free is this used or new? I might fill out my catalog if it is used.[/QUOTE]

Used/Pre-Owned.

[quote name='TheDevo']The yellow on the calendar ad confuses me. Is the $20 120gb HD on sale the 20th or the 21st?[/QUOTE]

It is really confusing but for the past weeks the offers in the yellow section only corresponded to the dates they were underneath. They should have colored them differently because it makes it seem like all of the deals in the yellow sections are open Monday-Friday when they're not. So to answer your question about the $20 120gb HD, the sale is for December 21st only.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']they have to be of equal value of the first game or what? How does this work?[/QUOTE]

On the calendar it says "Free pre-owned items must be of equal or lesser value."

I asked the employee at gamestop on tuesday if he knew anything about fridays B1G2 free deal on gh and rb games , he said he never heard of it. is this online only or is the gamestop employee a dumbass?

[quote name='Brawl96']I asked the employee at gamestop on tuesday if he knew anything about fridays B1G2 free deal on gh and rb games , he said he never heard of it. is this online only or is the gamestop employee a dumbass?[/QUOTE]

dumbass. Most of the employees I dealt with today had no idea of the 50% off gamecube games (except for the one who snatched the only copy of Melee before anyone could buy it).

I really enjoyed this 50% off GC games sale. It would have been even better if GS ran it for more than 1 day.

I went to 5 GS after work and picked up:
Mario Party 4
Starfox Assault
Mario Golf
Battalion Wars
RE
F-Zero GX
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Lost Kingdom
Bomberman Generations
Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2
Sonic DX
Pac-Man vs Pac-Man 2 World
Worms 3D
Star Wars Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron 2
Mega Man Network Transmission
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
One Piece: Grand Battle

Everything was complete except for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and the Mega Man games. Looking at some of the discs, I might have to do a few exchanges to get less scratched ones.

Got this stuff...

2dilh6x.jpg

The game under the flash is Sonic Gems Collection. Also got Crystal Chronicles and Luigi's Mansion for a friend. Forgot to put them in the picture.

At one of the Gamestops they had all their Gamecube games pulled off and set in the backroom. They printed me up an inventory of what they had and let me check what I was interested in off. I said I just want the checked stuff that was complete and they grabbed what I wanted. Now hopefully they do a B2G2 free on PS2/GCN games in a couple months.

what is B2G1 Free early access? The top calendar says that today. If you have a powerup card you can do B2G1 today?

Whoops. Eyes screwed me over. I could have sworn those both said they were this week. That is next week.

Grabbed Rock Band 3, Guitar Hero 5, and Guitar Hero Metallica for ~$18 this morning after work. I already have Rock Band 3 but nothing else looked interesting enough or was in stock, or was at a similar price.

Honestly, if none of my friends want it, I'll probably throw it to someone on here for the price of shipping. I love these kind of games and more people gotta play 'em.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Grabbed Rock Band 3, Guitar Hero 5, and Guitar Hero Metallica for ~$18 this morning after work. I already have Rock Band 3 but nothing else looked interesting enough or was in stock, or was at a similar price.

Honestly, if none of my friends want it, I'll probably throw it to someone on here for the price of shipping. I love these kind of games and more people gotta play 'em.[/QUOTE]

Good call on that...I'm gonna run out today and see what my GS has...if it comes down to it I'll get Rock Band 3 and give it as a stocking stuffer...worth it to me for the best music game ever

I think I'll fill out the rest of my collection today. I'm looking to snag the track packs as well as the majority of the GH games.

[quote name='Tsel']I think I'll fill out the rest of my collection today. I'm looking to snag the track packs as well as the majority of the GH games.[/QUOTE]

I'm aiming to snag GH5, Smash Hits, and Warriors of Rock to round out my collection :D

Think ill try to at least snag RB Beatles just because and GH Metallica bc I've been wanting to snag that ....after that, not sure, maybe RB3 for someone stocking as I already have all RBs, every TP, along w GH5 GH3, and Band Hero...

Maybe GH Aerosmith if they have it?

Huuummm... might pick some of the newer ones (GH5,warriors,...), but i don't think I would play them now that I got rocksmith.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Looks like they never fixed my account (my account vanished when the site was updated a few months back). Don't feel like hassling with CS so I'll pass.

Quick question:

Do you have to be a Power Up Rewards Pro member to get on the B1G2 deal?

I went to Gamestop during my lunch break from work today and I was denied since I was not a Pro member. I question this because the guys working there had no idea any of these sales were going on.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='styl3s']$99 preowned DSI XL? f'n sold.[/QUOTE]

You're 2 days late. That deal was on 12/14. Today's PUR deal is B2G1 early access and buy any used RB/GH, get 2 RB/GH free.

[quote name='stos289']Quick question:

Do you have to be a Power Up Rewards Pro member to get on the B1G2 deal?

I went to Gamestop during my lunch break from work today and I was denied since I was not a Pro member. I question this because the guys working there had no idea any of these sales were going on.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but I think you can sign up for the free (Black PUR) card and still get access. It isn't openly advertised in the store, so unless those employees were actually checking the PUR calendar and website, they probably would not know of the deals.

[quote name='sasukekun']You're 2 days late. That deal was on 12/14. Today's PUR deal is B2G1 early access and buy any used RB/GH, get 2 RB/GH free.

Yes, but I think you can sign up for the free (Black PUR) card and still get access. It isn't openly advertised in the store, so unless those employees were actually checking the PUR calendar and website, they probably would not know of the deals.[/QUOTE]

The B2G1 sale was last week, wasn't it?

[quote name='RCS0926']The B2G1 sale was last week, wasn't it?[/QUOTE]

It was last weekend and next weekend, but not this weekend. Why can't people read a simple calendar? I'd hate to see your ability to read complicated things.

[quote name='bilbobagins3']It was last weekend and next weekend, but not this weekend. Why can't people read a simple calendar? I'd hate to see your ability to read complicated things.[/QUOTE]

Way to make assumptions there buddy. Week 4 isn't officially up, and I didn't realize that the OP had the inside track on what's going down next week. Pardon me for asking an innocent question. :roll:

[quote name='DJP519']Anyone know for sure if the DJ Hero games are or are not included in today's sale?[/QUOTE]
Are included.

Sale includes Guitar Hero, Band Hero, DJ Hero, and Rock Band titles.

Great haul today, all for 360, complete and in great shape:

Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
LEGO: Rock Band
The Beatles Rock Band

All for $30 something.

Guitar Hero III was a filler. I already had everything else, so of course, Rock Band 3 would have been my first option just so I could flip it to Amazon, but they were out.

Picked up GH Aerosmith, RB Track Pack 2 and RB Metal Track Pack, all for $6.

Are the RB import codes one use only? I am hoping to import the Track Packs into RB3

bread's done
Back