GameStop Preorder Bonus - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 360/PS3 - T-Shirt

utopianmachine

Nintendo Fangirl
Feedback
241 (100%)
The bonus is for any version of the game, including Limited Edition.

Game comes out 10/5, so if you're planning to get the shirt, you'd better scurry!

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=lords%20of%20shadow

CS_LOS_presell_shirtLG.jpg

I went for that deal at first but now, I need to cancel it because I rather get it off Amazon and get 20 back for it. If it wasn't for that 99 cent release date delivery, I would of went for the shirt even though they always have sizes for fat fucks.

I think Ill enjoy the $20 gaming credit from Amazon better, plus the $3.50 ill save since I wont pay tax.

Also, what is up with all the XL and XXL shirts gamestop gives. There are gamers who actually like to stay fit and in shape and wear smaller size shirts.

And there are gamers that aren't overweight but big and tall like myself who need larger sizes. I suppose xl is the happy medium

Going to have to agree with the above. Although free shirts are cool amazon is offering $20 credit, release day shipping (I'm prime so win) and you can't even select the size it seems.

Advantage: Amazon.

[quote name='KongaKing']Shirt will probably be a damn XL like all game shirts seem to be[/QUOTE]

seriously, I think only one time have I ever received a medium shirt as bonus. This one looks pretty good too...

[quote name='KongaKing']Shirt will probably be a damn XL like all game shirts seem to be[/QUOTE]

Anything skinnier, and you're a girlymon. Anything bigger, and you're a fatass. XL is for norms like moi.

I'll stick with the 20 credit from Amazon.

Besides I'm not one of those gamers who like to stay in shape and a XL won't fit me. XD

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']I'll stick with the 20 credit from Amazon.

Besides I'm not one of those gamers who like to stay in shape and a XL won't fit me. XD[/QUOTE]

So then, you are classified as a fatass? That can't be right, you're Soma_Cruz!

[quote name='Nintendonly']Anything skinnier, and you're a girlymon. Anything bigger, and you're a fatass. XL is for norms like moi.[/QUOTE]

So i guess someone who is 185-190 and pure muscle and super fit is a girly mon???
I'd say a "girly mon", an ACTUAL one, is the fatass that does nothing and needs to wear a BRA more so than most women. That is more of a "girly mon".

[quote name='musicjunkie']Going to have to agree with the above. Although free shirts are cool amazon is offering $20 credit, release day shipping (I'm prime so win) and you can't even select the size it seems.

Advantage: Amazon.[/QUOTE]

you do know that PRIME is almost useless now as its 99 cent release date delivery for everyone now. LOL.
So more win for those of us that arent paying the $70 or whatever it is each year for prime.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']you do know that PRIME is almost useless now as its 99 cent release date delivery for everyone now. LOL.
So more win for those of us that arent paying the $70 or whatever it is each year for prime.[/QUOTE]

Some people make other purchases besides video games, you know.

I was just about to complain about preordering it at amazon this morning and not getting any cool swag but after seeing that shirt I'm ok with it.

I theorize that gamestop actually DOES get in medium and large shirts, but they probably only get like 5 per store, and the 2-3 employees working that day probably take one for themselves, leaving just a handful for the first couple of people who get in to pick up the game.

And of course, they always get annoyed if I call during the day and ask if they have the game in yet, and tell me that they'll call me when it comes in, but the last time I preordered at a gamestop, I waited until like, 8:30 PM with no call and finally just went over to get it anyway. Of course, they assumed every person who likes to play video games just sits around eating cheetos all day long, so they let me dig through a box of XXLs to find the one remaining XL shirt...

[quote name='Viol8tor']Looks like an Affliction shirt.[/QUOTE]

Lol. It actually does.
Shame they are gone.
Kohl's sells shirts that look very close to affliction shirts. They are made by APT 9.
Alot of people ask me if it's an affliction shirt. When I went to visit my uncle (HUGE MMA FAN) I was wearing one and he immediately thought it was one.

They are pretty sweet.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']you do know that PRIME is almost useless now as its 99 cent release date delivery for everyone now. LOL.
So more win for those of us that arent paying the $70 or whatever it is each year for prime.[/QUOTE]

Alot of us don't pay a dime for prime so suck it haha.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']So i guess someone who is 185-190 and pure muscle and super fit is a girly mon???
I'd say a "girly mon", an ACTUAL one, is the fatass that does nothing and needs to wear a BRA more so than most women. That is more of a "girly mon".[/QUOTE]

lol yes to both

[quote name='Stry-ker']And there are gamers that aren't overweight but big and tall like myself who need larger sizes. I suppose xl is the happy medium[/QUOTE]
I'm big and tall. XL doesn't cut it for me. :cool:

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']I think Ill enjoy the $20 gaming credit from Amazon better, plus the $3.50 ill save since I wont pay tax.

Also, what is up with all the XL and XXL shirts gamestop gives. There are gamers who actually like to stay fit and in shape and wear smaller size shirts.[/QUOTE]

I think Gamestop also doesn't like to believe that some of their gamers might be short women under 200 pounds. I've never gotten a shirt that I could wear from them as anything other than a nightgown.

I like the fact that they give out XL shirts because when they shrink in the laundry, they end up fitting me perfectly (I'm a large)!

[quote name='Spacepest']I think Gamestop also doesn't like to believe that some of their gamers might be short women under 200 pounds. I've never gotten a shirt that I could wear from them as anything other than a nightgown.[/QUOTE]

If that was how they advertised it, I think it'd get more orders. IMO the shirt is pretty bland anyway.

Gamestop better start giving out coupons with their games or they are going to lose some serious business to K-Mart once people start catching on. Amazon too.

[quote name='Spacepest']I think Gamestop also doesn't like to believe that some of their gamers might be short women under 200 pounds. I've never gotten a shirt that I could wear from them as anything other than a nightgown.[/QUOTE]
Or just as bad or worse, they think their gamers are over 200 pounds and go for cheap t-shirts with bad designs.

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Gamestop better start giving out coupons with their games or they are going to lose some serious business to K-Mart once people start catching on. Amazon too.[/QUOTE]

This statement is worded weird. Are you trying to say Gamestop should also try to catch on to Amazon because they already do offer pre-order credit, or that Amazon should catch on to K-Mart? ;D

[quote name='FINALBOSS']Gamestop better start giving out coupons with their games or they are going to lose some serious business to K-Mart once people start catching on. Amazon too.[/QUOTE]

Losing business to K-Mart would require K-Mart actually getting in the games and having them in stock and on the shelf when they make these offers. From my experience, that's a pretty hit-or-miss proposition at best.

I think serious business means he's going to give Kmart his business from now on, 'cause he's the FINAL BOSSU!

Picked up the shirt today in GameStop. The shirt color is actually black and looks nice.

Unfortunately, all they had for sizes was Medium, which is lame. I wanted L or XL.

bread's done
Back