GameStop Preorder Bonus - Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation DS - Slime Plush!

utopianmachine

Nintendo Fangirl
Feedback
241 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=88788

181505_bonusLG.jpg

You know you want it. Bad.

Game is $34.99 and comes out 2/14. Just in time to give to your sweetie. Or yourself. Whoever would love this the most.

I'm already getting Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Tactics Ogre on the 15th. Good thing I don't have to worry about spending money on a significant other, or else it would pose a real problem.

You'll love me, won't you, slime plush? :cry:

This, I must have!

Think I might wait a day or two and see if Amazon gets something similar since I have gift cards with them. Didn't realize this game comes out so soon. I still need to play DQV!

Was going to get this anyway, but even more incentive with the plush. Will go well with my other slime, mimic and ghost plush!

Will wait a couple days to see if Amazon matches (I have a Gold Box order in with them on this). Also they've put out way better quality Slimes in Japan (I have some), so this plush is cool but a little disappointing.

Quality of the plushie looks a little disappointing so I'll stick with my original plan of getting the game at a decent sale price.

Hmm... Is it like the same plush in Japan and as I have seen in Kinokuniya? If it is, I might considering pre ordering and forgoing the sales in the future.

You get the slime when you pick up the pre order or make the pre order I can't remember, it been a while since I did a pre order from GS

[quote name='nnthomas']Might have to get it just to avoid the "zomg hard to find"[/QUOTE]

This one's published by Nintendo like IX, so don't count on it.

Damn, this is tempting, but I have it preordered on Amazon with the $10 coinstar promo. Oh well, it'll probably be low quality like the DQ9 hat from BB.

I really want to know the size of the slime. Looking online for slime and these things are expensive!

will be pre-ordering GS soon
Can u pre-order at one and pick it up at another as i may be moving at the end of the month

[quote name='xRemnant']I really want to know the size of the slime. Looking online for slime and these things are expensive![/QUOTE]

Judging from the size of the white tag in the pic, about the size of a beany baby maybe.

[quote name='nixmahn']Judging from the size of the white tag in the pic, about the size of a beany baby maybe.[/QUOTE]

If it is like the one I've had for a few years now, (which by the picture it is possible) it'll be about the size of stuff you'll find in claw machines or UFO catchers. So yeah, about that. It even has that beanie baby feel to it.

Hate hitting reply too damn soon. >: (

oh, umm kinda small. I'll debate on pre-ordering or waiting for a 20 dollar sale of the game. Still have a month to decide.

Oh my god, I need this.

I'm going to preorder eight copies, and then merge my slimes into a King Slime plushie.

[quote name='lunker']Oh my god, I need this.

I'm going to preorder eight copies, and then merge my slimes into a King Slime plushie.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

[quote name='fwbweux']Kafrizzling my Amazon pre-order as I type this.[/QUOTE]

Double Nice.

Anyway, it looks like something worth spending my GS credit on.

I'm going to preorder eight copies, and then merge my slimes into a King Slime plushie.[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000 awesome post! :D Seriously, I laughed my ass off!

[quote name='pewpewpew']Quality of the plushie looks a little disappointing so I'll stick with my original plan of getting the game at a decent sale price.[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought it looked pretty nice.

[quote name='fwbweux']Kafrizzling my Amazon pre-order as I type this.[/QUOTE]

You both rock.

The quality of this slime looks pretty much like the kind that they sell at the Square Enix store in Shibuya. I bought the entire set of plushies on my last trip to Japan so I think I'll skip this.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Will wait a couple days to see if Amazon matches (I have a Gold Box order in with them on this). Also they've put out way better quality Slimes in Japan (I have some), so this plush is cool but a little disappointing.[/QUOTE]

They won't match it as its some exclusive swag for Gamestop.

[quote name='jling84']The quality of this slime looks pretty much like the kind that they sell at the Square Enix store in Shibuya. I bought the entire set of plushies on my last trip to Japan so I think I'll skip this.[/QUOTE]
How much was that by the way? Damn. I may forgo this, considering I haven't even played Dragon Quest IX and some of those slimes being sold elsewhere look even better.

[quote name='jeebert']A slime appears. In my pants, I must have this![/QUOTE]
You and me both. (slime suddenly appears all over computer monitor)

Why did I click on this topic? He's calling me...I want to name you Rocket.

Why must this come out the same week as Tactics Ogre and its tarot cards?

[quote name='rawrker']They won't match it as its some exclusive swag for Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt count on it

look at this

Radiant Historia - with Bonus! for Nintendo DS
by Atlus

BONUSIncludes GameStop bonus!

That soundtrack is in every copy even with amazon

if i had a 10 buck gamestop credit just lying around doing nothing maybe....but i think i stick to amazon or kmart

i say KMART Will have either a 10 to 20 buck coupon with this game

Nice little extra, but I think I'll pass... I'm thinking this game will probably be around for quite a while, so I'll wait for a discounted price after it's release. Plus, I've already got Tactics Ogre and YS I&II Chronicles pre-ordered for the same day. That = too much money in one week for games, and not only that, portable games, of which I have too many in my backlog already.

Thanks though, OP! :)

[quote name='slidecage']i wouldnt count on it

look at this

Radiant Historia - with Bonus! for Nintendo DS
by Atlus

BONUSIncludes GameStop bonus!

That soundtrack is in every copy even with amazon[/QUOTE]
One says "GameStop exclusive" on the product page, one does not.

[quote name='botticus']One says "GameStop exclusive" on the product page, one does not.[/QUOTE]

dont see that where is it listed all i see is this

Bonus!

More details
•Slime plush
Pre-Order Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation to receive a collectible slime plush.

Online Customers: Your slime plush will ship with your order.

Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: Your slime plush will be available at time of game pickup

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Only preorder at a store & my plush will have magically "never arrived"

No thanks[/QUOTE]

I hear you there. I see employees swiping these bonuses faster than you can blink.

[quote name='utopianmachine']That was such a great game.[/QUOTE]

Definitely had fun with that one filling the cannons will all sort of junk/weapons/bombs while fighting off invaders at the same time was hilarious.

Ugh. I do want it. Not sure if I want it enough to step foot in Gamestop, though, I've managed not to go in there for months now. But maybe......?

bread's done
Back