Gamestop Price Check

Ilikecoldbeverages

CAGiversary!
While at a rather isolated Gamestop I noticed they still had a copy of Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition that was priced at $120. Does anyone know if this is the correct price? I'm heading down that way later and I was thinking about picking it up if it was actually cheaper, but I figured it wouldn't do any good calling since they'll probably just glance over and give me the sticker price.

Honestly, no idea. It's been a while since it was released, so I'd suspect they would have had a larger price drop than just 30dollars. But if it's used, I wouldn't pick it up if it was more than 100. You can find the collectors edition complete on Amazon for 100 easily enough.

Its definitely new, they had it high up on a rack along with a bunch of older big items that haven't really sold (like a PSP sound bar), yeah I would automatically figure it would be less than $120 but I wouldn't want to hassle the clerk to go get it to double check the price, I'd also imagine they wouldn't want to. Sometimes gs.com has the prices listed but not this time.

bread's done
Back