Mr. Rhee

CAGiversary!
Gamestop Pricedrops - some on backorder but great list. so keep watching

XBX/PS2 - $24.99 - Spawn: Armageddon - Preowned
XBX/PS2/GC - $24.99 - R: Racing Revolution - Preowned
XBX/PS2 - $24.99 - Battlestar Galactica - Preowned
XBX/PS2 - $24.99 - Metal Arms: Glitch in the System - Preowned
XBX/PS2 - $24.99 - SWAT: Global Strike Team - Preowned
GC/XBX - $29.99 - R: Racing Evolution - NEW!
PS2 - $29.99 - Virtual on Marz - Preowned

PS2/XBX - $19.99 - I-Ninja
PS2/XBX/GBA - $19.99 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

used for each is about $17.99, some are cheaper elsewhere. These games are dropping in price fast.

gamestop stores haven't dropped prices yet, but they said some stores should tomorrow. use the zip code finder to locate games locally.

I just checked EB and they have the same price for R: Racing Evolution for all 3 systems.

PS2 comes with a bonus - GH version of Ridge Racer on PS1.

Nice find, especially for GC owners. Besides R: Racing Evolution, there aren't that many racing games for the cube.

Here's 2 more I saw today. Sorry if already mentioned.

Roadkill(xbox) new for $19.99
Gladius(xbox) new for $29.99

Just an FYI on pre-owned Gamestop games. They can and WILL send you the game disc in a paper sleeve (w/o case & manual) if they happen to run out of normally packaged games, and they have a game disc-only handy. At the same price no less. Not that I'm bitter....

ya R: Racing Evolution sold horriable on all consoles... thats probably why. i-ninja sold terriable too so thats prob why its 19.99. Kinda like how beyond good & evil went to 20$.

[quote name='WaRz0r']Kinda like how beyond good & evil went to 20$.[/quote]

have you played this? I've got the GC version, very very cool game, *definitely* worth the $15 I spent on it at BB (thanks GGC!) ;) I highly recommend it if you're looking for an immersive game w/ a good story.

[quote name='Mr. Rhee']
GC/XBX - $29.99 - R: Racing Evolution - NEW!
[/quote]

Awesome price, thanks!

I've been meaning to get this one.

[quote name='Wario64']Seriously mods, make bumping old threads grounds for a one week ban[/quote]

Nah, that's too lenient. I say we behead the guilty party.

[quote name='guyver2077']you do realize the price on that game is $8 now and this topic is more than 7 months old...or were you being sarcastic?[/quote]

WHAT??!

WHERE?!!

What site?!

[quote name='No!'][quote name='guyver2077']you do realize the price on that game is $8 now and this topic is more than 7 months old...or were you being sarcastic?[/quote]

WHAT??!

WHERE?!!

What site?![/quote]

look about halfway down on the front page (hint: ebgames.com) :lol:

I think we should just stop responding this this forum because he's jerking you all around, how do you think he stumbled on that post? It's 7 months old, there was another guy who did the same thing like 2 weeks ago. He's probably DLF reincarnated...

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='No!'][quote name='guyver2077']you do realize the price on that game is $8 now and this topic is more than 7 months old...or were you being sarcastic?[/quote]

WHAT??!

WHERE?!!

What site?![/quote]

look about halfway down on the front page (hint: ebgames.com) :lol:[/quote]

lmao

bread's done
Back