Gamestop Pro Days 11.10 - 11.12

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
For Elite Pro and Pro members

Extra 10% trade and off used games above whichever tier you have

$350 Xbox One S 1TB w/AC:O, Rainbow Six (not sure if these are physical or digital copies), a $50 gift card and a free 59.99 new game digital or physical

$300 Ps4 1TB CoD skin with CoD WWII

$650 Xbox S 1TB w/40" Samsung HDR 4K (MU6290) Online or select stores

Games... both Xbox and PS4 if the game is out for both

Looks like all new copies listed

$13 - Mass Effect Andromeda

$15
Bulletstorm Full Clip
Mafia 3
Borderlands Handsome Collection
The Division
The Invisible Hours

$20
Skyrim SE
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Prey
Raid WW2
Bioshock Collection
Uncharted TLL
Uncharted 4
Doom
Wolfenstein dual pack (1st game and expansion)
Mx vs ATV Supercross

$25
ESO Morrowind
Watch Dogs 2
AC Ezio Collection
Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior
CoD Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy
MXGP3
Moto GP 17

$30
Evil Within 2
Ghost Recon
Fallout 4 GOTY
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Injustice 2
GTA V w/1.25 Shark Card
Lego City - includes Switch Version
Lego Worlds is 30 for Switch, 20 for PS4/XB1

$40
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Lego Demensions starter pack
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Lego Ninjago - includes Switch
NASCAR Heat
Cars Driven to Win - includes Switch

$45
CoD Black Ops 3 w/zombie chronicles

$50
Gundam VS
Destiny 2

Some miscellaneous accessories and collectibles I'm not typing out

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of those I see talking about using trade credit should have known better. I've seen many of them posting on the same page in some of the other gamestop threads where the warning was given to never do an online order with trade credit. 

Well, that's what I get for sleeping in and waking up late. In order to no longer miss out on any sales/glitches from here to BF, I'm picking up a Costco-size bag of coffee beans.

Got one cancelling out of 5 orders so far. I feel like anyone with a free game in there order will be canceled, orders that had a value for every item might ship. 

I’m sure my order is about to be cancelled. Initially showed $16, now it shows $5. HZD has dropped to $0, along with FH at $0. WoFF is all that has a price. Pretty Weird.

Most of those I see talking about using trade credit should have known better. I've seen many of them posting on the same page in some of the other gamestop threads where the warning was given to never do an online order with trade credit.
Not me. GameStop still should have an adequate refund system in place. Every other retailer does.

All 3 of my orders were cancelled but I got a $5 coupon code for two of the orders.
Was the code sent in a cancellation email? Did you call customer service? Thanks

Got 3 cancellation emails. I did single orders for For Honor (X1), For Honor (PS4) and HZD. I received 1 email with a $5 coupon. Maybe I'll get 2 more...

Got one cancelling out of 5 orders so far. I feel like anyone with a free game in there order will be canceled, orders that had a value for every item might ship.
I had my Horizon-only order be cancelled, I think some others had similar orders cancelled.

I didn't know about the trade credit thing, not looking forward to dealing with support, but I still have a WoFF order alive, so I'm going to wait for that to either be canned or ship before contacting support

my order now stuck in limbo: status still shown open, no cancellation email but Total is now $0. Let see if I have to dispute with Paypal/cc

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

my order now stuck in limbo: status still shown open, no cancellation email but Total is now $0. Let see if I have to dispute with Paypal/cc

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Same for me, my transaction is shown as temporary authorization in PayPal. I expect it to go away in a few days. No emails yet.

Got a cancellation email with a $5 coupon. But the order number was nothing close to my two orders. And online both of those orders are still open I don’t know what the hell is going on.

Hoping at least my $5 WoFF will ship.

Ordered at like 6 am est and just got the cancellation email for 1 for honor. My email also had a $5 off online coupon.

This is going to be a fun conversation with customer support with them changing the prices in the order. Would love to know what is taking them so long to cancel all these orders.

Got a cancellation email with a $5 coupon. But the order number was nothing close to my two orders. And online both of those orders are still open I don’t know what the hell is going on.

Hoping at least my $5 WoFF will ship.
Same here. Got the cancellation email with $5 coupon but order number does not match any of my orders. This is sort of hilarious! What is even happening! :)

I got 2 5 dollar coupons and 2 10 dollar coupons

I could use one of the 10 dollar ones now to get shadow of war for 30.

I wonder if these will work on Black Friday prices...

So, I got 4 cancellation emails. I had made 4 orders, but the the order numbers do not match up. Can anyone with more experience with GS online ordering explain that to me? Thanks. All 4 of the emails came with $5 codes.

I just started the Frozen Wild DLC yesterday. Didn't get too far into yet. If you got the email from Playstation last week (titled username, see what's new this week) there is a 20% off code (have to do it from the store on your PS4).

I got the DLC for $11.99.
Not bad. Got (2) $10 codes, and wasn't going to get HZD once I saw that they cancelled the order, but it comes out to the same price either way. Win-Win.

Well I am on the phone with CS trying to get my trade credit back, but I did receive 9 separate $10 coupon codes, so I guess as long as they return my credit back in full it wasn't too bad of an experience.

Was able to get Shadow of War Gold for $75. If you go to the gamestop app and open/look up the gold edition says its supposed to be discounted in the description 

Well I am on the phone with CS trying to get my trade credit back, but I did receive 9 separate $10 coupon codes, so I guess as long as they return my credit back in full it wasn't too bad of an experience.
Post how it goes, I'll probably have to do the same. Actually I'm confused, the email says "some or all of the items have been cancelled". Well I mixed in some legit items that weren't glitched into the order. Should I expect those to actually ship?

Add me to the group with a canceled order.

Has anyone successfully used one of the codes to buy digital currency? I'm trying to buy $10 Nintendo eShop with a $10 code, but every time I click on submit for the order, it just returns me back to the shopping cart page.

Well, tried to get two free codes, ended up having issues at checkout because I forgot to remove a card, and didn't notice. The order ended up getting canceled and the code is now void. *sigh*

Fine print on my cancel email says codes do not work in gift cards.

Edit: ha to post after mine. I couldn’t get xbox to work

I just got all of my cancellation emails. Every one had a $10 coupon.

I'm ashamed to admit how many I got  :whistle2:

Here's to hoping I don't get banned now  :shock:

bread's done
Back