Gamestop Pro Days 11.10 - 11.12

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
For Elite Pro and Pro members

Extra 10% trade and off used games above whichever tier you have

$350 Xbox One S 1TB w/AC:O, Rainbow Six (not sure if these are physical or digital copies), a $50 gift card and a free 59.99 new game digital or physical

$300 Ps4 1TB CoD skin with CoD WWII

$650 Xbox S 1TB w/40" Samsung HDR 4K (MU6290) Online or select stores

Games... both Xbox and PS4 if the game is out for both

Looks like all new copies listed

$13 - Mass Effect Andromeda

$15
Bulletstorm Full Clip
Mafia 3
Borderlands Handsome Collection
The Division
The Invisible Hours

$20
Skyrim SE
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Prey
Raid WW2
Bioshock Collection
Uncharted TLL
Uncharted 4
Doom
Wolfenstein dual pack (1st game and expansion)
Mx vs ATV Supercross

$25
ESO Morrowind
Watch Dogs 2
AC Ezio Collection
Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior
CoD Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy
MXGP3
Moto GP 17

$30
Evil Within 2
Ghost Recon
Fallout 4 GOTY
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Injustice 2
GTA V w/1.25 Shark Card
Lego City - includes Switch Version
Lego Worlds is 30 for Switch, 20 for PS4/XB1

$40
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Lego Demensions starter pack
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Lego Ninjago - includes Switch
NASCAR Heat
Cars Driven to Win - includes Switch

$45
CoD Black Ops 3 w/zombie chronicles

$50
Gundam VS
Destiny 2

Some miscellaneous accessories and collectibles I'm not typing out

Last edited by a moderator:
All 3 orders cancelled but I got $5 code (x2) and $10 code. Used them on xbox credit. Free $20 Xbox credit was worth the fuss. Just need to keep an eye on my CC for the charges to drop off...

So I've had everything zeroed out except for MotoGP 17. Anybody who bought that game had that one ship?
all mine are zerod except the 1 kh i said earlier that shipped, the motogp17, and the horizon. seeing as horizon was cancelled for everybody? i wouldnt put much stock in if it is not zerod out.

Last night I made 2 orders on my account and 2 orders on my wife's account. All orders were cancelled. I received (1) $5 coupon and (1) $10 coupon. For some reason my wife received (1) $5 coupon and (3) $10 coupons. I used the $10 coupons to get (4)$10 Nintendo eshop codes. I received 2 codes right away. 1 code took about an hour to receive. Still waiting for the last Nintendo code. 

So...I bought an Xbox currency code with the coupon and PayPal and I still haven't gotten the code hours later. It says in the order status that the code is being verified... have I been screwed?

So...I bought an Xbox currency code with the coupon and PayPal and I still haven't gotten the code hours later. It says in the order status that the code is being verified... have I been screwed?
That’s weird. I ordered a $5 one with my code and a credit card and my code was on the order confirmation page. This was like 4 hours ago

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 2.5 isn’t showing up $19.99 online anymore is that over? Tried to pick one up in store today but they only had an opened “new” copy.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 2.5 isn’t showing up $19.99 online anymore is that over? Tried to pick one up in store today but they only had an opened “new” copy.
That type of shit is the reason I stopped going to Gamestop in the past. Dude tried to argue with me when I wanted a new copy of Assassin's Creed II. Once the seal is broken, it isn't new. Tried to pull the CD out of a draw at the register and tell me it is new. No buddy, it isn't.

So the orders that were under review for the $10 eShop code we’re cancelled. Can I still use the coupon that I used for it?

Edit: I tried the coupons and they show up but don't take off anything. SMH

Had 6 orders and received 2 $10 codes and 4 $5 codes. Got $30 eshop for $5 and still have e $5 codes left. I wanted to buy Splasher on Switch, but can’t seem to find it.

That type of shit is the reason I stopped going to Gamestop in the past. Dude tried to argue with me when I wanted a new copy of Assassin's Creed II. Once the seal is broken, it isn't new. Tried to pull the CD out of a draw at the register and tell me it is new. No buddy, it isn't.
Whats the point in arguing? Just say no thank you and move on.

I just hope they soon tell us if everything in our order was cancelled or not. My damn xbox live currency came 30 minutes before midnight....over 3 hours after I paid.

It tells me my order is open and my HZD game has been made to zero bucks but WOFF is $5. 

Just tell us you beheaded the deal so we can move on

How likely am I to receive the case & manual if I purchase a used PS4 title (Rise of TR)?
very very high since rise of tr isnt that old of a title. you see so many ps3 titles without case/manual because theyve been out a long time and been around the block. when i look at the ps4 section in gamestop like 95% of them have case/manual

same here but mine had a sealed copy but its not ringing up 19.99 in store its full price.. they told me maybe some of hte deals are online only..

hey guys! check your orders.... theres a reason wy they are still "open" so what happened it seems is they only cancelled the items that were glitched in the order.. if you ordered stuff that wasn't eg was actually part of hte sale.. that part of your order has not been cancelled and it seems the order has been modified and will ship?.. anyone else seeing that?

Had 6 orders and received 2 $10 codes and 4 $5 codes. Got $30 eshop for $5 and still have e $5 codes left. I wanted to buy Splasher on Switch, but can’t seem to find it.
Splasher was pulled temporarily due to some age-ratings snafu. Should be up any day now.

I just hope they soon tell us if everything in our order was cancelled or not. My damn xbox live currency came 30 minutes before midnight....over 3 hours after I paid.

It tells me my order is open and my HZD game has been made to zero bucks but WOFF is $5.

Just tell us you beheaded the deal so we can move on
There is no closure with GameStop. Just move on.

Two orders cancelled, two $10 codes... both redeemed for $10 Xbox gift cards (Xbox codes showed up in order confirmation). Not bad, I guess.

hey guys! check your orders.... theres a reason wy they are still "open" so what happened it seems is they only cancelled the items that were glitched in the order.. if you ordered stuff that wasn't eg was actually part of hte sale.. that part of your order has not been cancelled and it seems the order has been modified and will ship?.. anyone else seeing that?
I have two games that havent been cancelled - WoFF and skyrim. It seems really unlikely that they'd not cancel the former, but the latter wasnt a crazy price so it might be fine.

Got my two copies of FH cancelled but then my single order of 2 FH was supposedly shipped. *shrug* I did get the $5 codes like others. I think the ones that got $10 codes ordered more then one item correct? I used my codes on the $5 MS credit, so I guess $10 worth of MS money is't bad.

I think I lost my credit forever but eh not really mad about it

Spent $35 for 6 games - 4 canceled but says open on the site
Two shipped - for honor , kingdom hearts- the free games
Got two $10 coupon codes

So it’s like I paid the sale prices for both games and got two free $10 coupon codes? Eh I’ll take the mini L

Orders are still open though 👀🤔

So I'm heading into a gamestop today.

I have around 6 games to trade, generally in the $10 value range [a few months old vita games, some mid tier ps4 games, etc].

I don't generate that many games to trade in.   Generally speaking, should I just take advantage of this little trade bonus or should I wait for a better bonus?  Obviously, I'm worried the longer I wait the more likely TIVs go down... so I was kind of wondering how the pros do it.  Just trade in when you can? Or wait for certain 'known' offers?

Ok so I just got off the phone and they confirmed that the funds were being held and they released them for me. I checked the balance and it still hasn't been put back yet tho. Just gonna wait it out, if I dont get it back then whatever. *Kanye Shrug*

I checked tracking again and it looks like my order is on its way for delivery on Tuesday. I say either they took all the free games out or said screw it.

So is anyone else having difficulty with their promotion for the Xbox One S 1TB bundle?

It says for 350 you can get an Xbox One S 1TB Bundle (Say the Assassin's Creed Origins one) + a 50 dollar Gift Card + a new game up to 59.99 for being a Pro/Elite member.

When I add the Xbox One S 1TB bundle I see it for 350, but when I go to add a 59.99 game (CoD WWII), it applies the CoD WWII free game discount but then price of the Xbox One S1 goes back up to 399.99. 

Am I doing something wrong?

So I got my $10 code last night. Just checked my order status: still Open, with WoFF the last man standing. Maybe it'll actually ship out at the $5 price??? *Breath not being held*

Was able to pick a Dishonored 2 LE with the digital code for the DE if the first game for $20! Thought I could the Deformers CE box for $10, but it rang up at $17.99 so I passed.

I see tgey have the COD IW/MW pack used for $30 how does that work do they print a new code out for the MW remaster? I have 25000 point to use but that Cyber Monday deal someone posted earlier is tempting to hold on to them for now.

I see tgey have the COD IW/MW pack used for $30 how does that work do they print a new code out for the MW remaster? I have 25000 point to use but that Cyber Monday deal someone posted earlier is tempting to hold on to them for now.
On the disc. Well, you have to download it but the disc allows you to play it.

Do they typically sell steam cards online? Looks like they're only available for store pickup.

Also can you stack $5/$10 coupons online, or is it online 1 per transaction?

I think both Target and Walmart have Shadow of War for $29.99 for BF. It is $40 at GS right now right?
My GS had an in-store flyer which listed additional games on sale that were not listed on the first page of this thread

I got KH for the online price, since it rang up as such in the store.

I'm not sure if this is relevant to anyone but I heard the Pokemon Trading Cards were selling online at half price but not in store

My GS had an in-store flyer which listed additional games on sale that were not listed on the first page of this thread

I'm not sure if this is relevant to anyone but I heard the Pokemon Trading Cards were selling online at half price but not in store
yesterday KH did not ring up as 19.99 in store :p

wait did it ring up 19.99 or 24.99 instore for kh?

bread's done
Back