Gamestop Pro Days 11.10 - 11.12

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
For Elite Pro and Pro members

Extra 10% trade and off used games above whichever tier you have

$350 Xbox One S 1TB w/AC:O, Rainbow Six (not sure if these are physical or digital copies), a $50 gift card and a free 59.99 new game digital or physical

$300 Ps4 1TB CoD skin with CoD WWII

$650 Xbox S 1TB w/40" Samsung HDR 4K (MU6290) Online or select stores

Games... both Xbox and PS4 if the game is out for both

Looks like all new copies listed

$13 - Mass Effect Andromeda

$15
Bulletstorm Full Clip
Mafia 3
Borderlands Handsome Collection
The Division
The Invisible Hours

$20
Skyrim SE
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Prey
Raid WW2
Bioshock Collection
Uncharted TLL
Uncharted 4
Doom
Wolfenstein dual pack (1st game and expansion)
Mx vs ATV Supercross

$25
ESO Morrowind
Watch Dogs 2
AC Ezio Collection
Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior
CoD Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy
MXGP3
Moto GP 17

$30
Evil Within 2
Ghost Recon
Fallout 4 GOTY
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Injustice 2
GTA V w/1.25 Shark Card
Lego City - includes Switch Version
Lego Worlds is 30 for Switch, 20 for PS4/XB1

$40
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Lego Demensions starter pack
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Lego Ninjago - includes Switch
NASCAR Heat
Cars Driven to Win - includes Switch

$45
CoD Black Ops 3 w/zombie chronicles

$50
Gundam VS
Destiny 2

Some miscellaneous accessories and collectibles I'm not typing out

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm you guys must be lucky with those cancelled orders still shipping. I ordered around 6am on Friday but i don't see any pending deliveries scheduled with UPS on the few orders i had canceled.  Unless for some reason they come by USPS but i don't see that happening.

Was anyone able to recover lost trade credit? CS told me that it would be back to the card in 3-5 business days but I'm a little doubtful considering everything I've read. Pretty new to this but anyone have any idea?? Thanks

Was anyone able to recover lost trade credit? CS told me that it would be back to the card in 3-5 business days but I'm a little doubtful considering everything I've read. Pretty new to this but anyone have any idea?? Thanks
Not me, I called a couple days ago and the rep "released" the funds but they still havent gone back to my card.

Hmm you guys must be lucky with those cancelled orders still shipping. I ordered around 6am on Friday but i don't see any pending deliveries scheduled with UPS on the few orders i had canceled. Unless for some reason they come by USPS but i don't see that happening.
Orders are being sent out by USPS for me so you could get some from them.

still no sign of the KH, nor is there any movement on that tracking. Did anyone received HZD and/or FH from GS at all?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

well my last order which they had shipped "correctly priced" items had world of final fantasy for 4.99 also shipped :) and then closed so i guess i got a few world of final fantasy for 4.99 :p.. but everything else incorrectly priced got cancelled.

I’m hoping to see some free games in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday. Would certainly make my day even though the orders were cancelled.

Got shipment notification on WoFF. Maybe they’ll ship the other 2 games with it. Not hopeful though. Something is better than nothing though.

Ordered WoFF, For Honor for each system, and HZD on Friday morning.  Received a cancellation email and $10 code.  Credit card has been refunded charge.  Tonight received a shipping email for WoFF with no pending charges on my card.  Very strange.

I got tracking for WoFF and another for FFXV and Kingdom hearts. Zero Dawn was the only one to not ship. They gave me a $10 coupon and my total for the 3 games was $5.39. 

Has anyone had to sign for their packages? I got a notification of a scheduled delivery from UPS about a GS shipment and I have to sign for it. I'm thinking and hoping i'm getting all the canceled games from my order or they are sending me rocks because the package weight is heavier than a couple games. 

Has anyone had to sign for their packages? I got a notification of a scheduled delivery from UPS about a GS shipment and I have to sign for it. I'm thinking and hoping i'm getting all the canceled games from my order or they are sending me rocks because the package weight is heavier than a couple games.
You should be able to Sign online to release the package when you check the tracking so it gets delivered without a signature. Just need to be signed into UPS account to do that.

for those that used trade credit and got refunded it usually takes about 7+days. I ordered the blue yeti mic with watch dogs 2 awhile back for $50 and it took about 8-10+ days to get the refund back on my trade card.

Is it 111.20 lbs by chance?

I got one as well, will be in tomorrow. Oddly I wasn't charged for it. Unless they charged me for it along with 2.5 for the glitch price of $5 and $20. Have a charge from them for 27.xx.
Don't worry, gs will charge you. The real question is whether they'll charge you more ...

My orders show shipped for the WOFF. They still show the 4.99/each price. My completed charge on my debit card was fully refunded, no new or pending charge yet. They've credited my account the points that match the $4.99/each per order also. 

My orders show shipped for the WOFF. They still show the 4.99/each price. My completed charge on my debit card was fully refunded, no new or pending charge yet. They've credited my account the points that match the $4.99/each per order also.
Does not mean they can't charge you later AND even a different price. GS did that to me when they shipped a replacement order a month AFTER I placed it.

xOIkYCb.jpg

Probably a stupid question but yesterday and today has 20% off a collectible if you buy a select game. How would returning the game later work? there's a few gunpla at my store i would love to buy at 20% off.
  •  

I got one as well, will be in tomorrow. Oddly I wasn't charged for it. Unless they charged me for it along with 2.5 for the glitch price of $5 and $20. Have a charge from them for 27.xx.
So 2.5 came in with a invoice of $21.99, total price $24.99 w/tax. However that 27 charge on my account is now gone. I actually have no charges at the moment besides from my non glitch order. I was considering returning 2.5 today or just flipping it back to GS with the trade promo. Might hold on to it and see if I'll be charge later on.

So, I still have a pending charge on my CC for WOFF, but that order has been canceled and "CLOSED" and I have not received a shipping notification.

So 2.5 came in with a invoice of $21.99, total price $24.99 w/tax. However that 27 charge on my account is now gone. I actually have no charges at the moment besides from my non glitch order. I was considering returning 2.5 today or just flipping it back to GS with the trade promo. Might hold on to it and see if I'll be charge later on.
Mine haven't arrived yet, but my debit card has just had transactions finalize. Each one matches the number of WOFF at 4.99 that didn't get cancelled. I'm excited to see what kind of bonus christmas present that GS sent me as I cannot fathom how a single game weights 1.2lbs no matter how much packing material they added into the box.

Put in 3 orders and only 1 got canceled. Got 2 sorry emails with promo codes, but the order #'s in the email does not match any of the order #'s I got initially. Did anyone's match?

Also got my KH 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and no charges and got AC Ezio Collection at "discounted" price, but came in "NEW" condition.

https://imgur.com/P5UmLpQ

https://imgur.com/f2v0vNp

Never seen this "NEW" packaging before, price sticker is in side plastic I am assuming they gutted a copy for their sale to display and I was lucky enough to get this copy?

--edit--

Forgot to add, had a FF XII order with AC Ezio Collection that is still open. Have a feeling it might not get shipped.

I got a shipping notice for the VR headset and my order shows closed with $0.00 charged per GS website and none of the games i tried to order on 2 orders shipped, but both orders I placed still show pending on my cc.

BTW, does the $10 code work on Xbox credit or not?

I got a shipping notice for the VR headset and my order shows closed with $0.00 charged per GS website and none of the games i tried to order on 2 orders shipped, but both orders I placed still show pending on my cc.

It works but you need to enter a payment option or else it just sends you back to your shopping cart.

Today I received World of FF (Sealed). Also, I received the B1G2 statues I ordered Hulk, Link and SSJ2 Gohan. I opened the package and took out Hulk, then took out Link and the last one, the one I really wanted I find SSJ SON GOKU. I called Gamestop CS and they said I would get an email for a return shipping label. I still haven't received an email. Hopefully they just ship me the statue. Tomorrow I have an expected delivery of (2) Kingdom Hearts.

It does but don't do more than 2 after 2 you'll get an error and lose the coupon

Still waiting for my b1g2 collectible order’s last item - link nendoroid - to be shipped.
It is out of stock online so I’m getting a bit worried :(

Got my 2 SSJ2 Gohan and Link DLX in today as well. When I went instore for some flips today I seen SSJ Goku, was he part of the clearance as well? Didn't see him online, I have the figure from Xenoverse 2 but like the animated look better.

Still waiting for my b1g2 collectible order’s last item - link nendoroid - to be shipped.
It is out of stock online so I’m getting a bit worried :(
I'm having this problem too, I've actually received the free item but not the paid one. The paid one cost more than the free ones and that charge is pending so I'm not sure what to do if they charge me for the item that it doesnt seem like I can get anymore,

So I submitted an order a couple hours ago with one of the $10 off codes from the cancellations but I haven't received an order confirmation email for it and it doesn't show in my Order history. Usually that order confirmation email comes pretty quickly. Is it just in a queue to be reviewed or something because of using that $10 off code?

So I submitted an order a couple hours ago with one of the $10 off codes from the cancellations but I haven't received an order confirmation email for it and it doesn't show in my Order history. Usually that order confirmation email comes pretty quickly. Is it just in a queue to be reviewed or something because of using that $10 off code?
I used a $5 code for XBL and got it immediately

I used a $5 code for XBL and got it immediately
That's just weird. There's nothing in my cart so the order did go through and Paypal is pending. I didn't take a screenshot of the confirmation page because that confirmation email comes almost right away. I sure hope it's just being reviewed. And not sure if it matters but the order wasn't Xbox live or currency, it was just for a couple of preowned games.

I got credit put back on my trade card for one of my orders. Still no movement on my packages that are suppose to be here tomorrow according to GS estimate. Probably wont get them but at least I got my credit back and some $10 codes.

I got credit put back on my trade card for one of my orders. Still no movement on my packages that are suppose to be here tomorrow according to GS estimate. Probably wont get them but at least I got my credit back and some $10 codes.
Was it automatically put back on your trade card or did you have to contact them?

bread's done
Back