Gamestop: PS4 Modular Charge Station $13.97 Online/In Store

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
In Stock Online & Also available in most local stores, should be easy to find!
[attachment=20482:image.jpeg]
http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/accessories/ps4-white-modular-charge-station/115690

The White Nyko Modular Charger is only $13.97 at Gamestop. I purchased this charger when it first released and haven't had any issues with it. I really like the white charger on the black console. This is the cheapest PS4 Charger I've seen yet.

Some info from personal experience:
*No AC adapter needed
*Sleek design
*No clutter(I stored my controllers in the same place before I purchased)
*Uses both USB inputs in front
*Has small contact points that go on your controllers(They fit snug, you won't loose Them)
*Can't be used with a vertical standing PS4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though the OP already listed this point, I wanted to make sure it was clear as day:  THIS USES BOTH OF THE PS4'S FRONT USB INPUTS, WHICH MEANS IT USES ALL OF THE USB PORTS ON THE CONSOLE.

In summary: using this charger means no more using your other USB stuff (official Gold and Silver headsets, wired arcade sticks, wired PS3 fightpads, etc.).

Seems like a really lame design decision, which is probably why it's on sale at GameSlop.

Wonder if you can get a usb hub and make this work?
Sadly no, the USB connectors on this are fixed and put in a position that line them up with the PS4s USB ports.

There is a NEW version of this, may not come in white, but it has 2 USB ports on the back. A much better design, this one is a easy pass until that one goes on sale.

If you got a Android phone or a tablet, you can use that same charger to charge DS4 controllers.

41LRyTIxZ%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Looks like I'm the only one that uses the USB ports for charging controllers?
They're also necessary for like every other accessory, so while using a standard charging cable, you can still use a Silver/Gold headset or play Skylanders/Infinity/Dimensions, etc.

With this you can't use any of those while charging. And having to constantly switch between this and those ither things would be a pain

^Not only a pain but that finish gets scratched easily enough. I can imagine what it would look like with constantly pulling a plastic accessory on and off it.

Does no one use an Gaming Headset when playing online multiplayer? I couldn't think of not using my Astro's A40s if I'm playing Multi or Single Player games.

Does no one use an Gaming Headset when playing online multiplayer? I couldn't think of not using my Astro's A40s if I'm playing Multi or Single Player games.
I have A50s but barely play multiplayer games. They work fine on single player games without a USB plugged in. Am I doing it wrong?

^Not only a pain but that finish gets scratched easily enough. I can imagine what it would look like with constantly pulling a plastic accessory on and off it.
Its not an issue at all! It comes with 2x matte strips that covers the entire top of the PS4 where you are using it. I own it and love it. The only down side is I have to unplug it to use my gold headset.

Now I know I emailed Nyko about this before and was told they were planning to make a black version only of the bay that has a usb port to use extra as well.

I have A50s but barely play multiplayer games. They work fine on single player games without a USB plugged in. Am I doing it wrong?
Nah all you need is the Power Cable going to the front of the PS4 from the back of the Mixamp, then the Optical Cable going to the back of the PS4.

I installed one of these next to the chair in my living room (where all my consoles are).  It was around the same price and is a lot more useful.

31m7%2BgAti%2BL._AC_UL320_SR238,320_.jpg

bread's done
Back