Gamestop PUR - $10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up for 2000 points

Mugatu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewa...t/Yq9fn2N3taxfAyZjPETOX7xpAjOAnAkPAp7UiVxyA==

$10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up
Pick up the pre-owned games you want for less! With this coupon, you’ll save $10 on any one pre-owned game that is regularly priced $19.99 or higher. Hurry, this coupon is only available from 6/11 through 6/24. Don’t miss out on this extremely limited time offer. Redeem yours now for only 2,000 points.

Seems like a pretty good deal if you have some points just sitting around. Mind the expiration date, through 6/24 only.

[quote name='GoVols']Im afraid to buy me3 used because i also want the online code. where do u guys get em cheap?[/QUOTE]

i have an me3 online code for trade for x360

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen any used copies of MGSHD for Vita in their ventures to Gamestops? I'm not holding by breath, but a price cut is a price cut.

i keep holding out for batman goty or lollipop. hopefully by sunday they get one or the other used in stock. or hopefully good sales go up this week. i.e. sales for 19.99 or more. idk

I was looking for Disgaea or MGS but found neither, so picked up MLB the Show for 15 clams. Can't complain there. Thanks OP.

[quote name='camelking6969']Picked up resistance for the vita used for 22 after coupons and 20 % discount.[/QUOTE]

did the 20% apply to the original price or after the $10 off coupon???

Picked up Radiant Historia :ds: and NBA 2K12 :360: today with two of the coupons.

Also, I now have two copies of Madden 2007 for :360: and Madden 2008 for :ps3: that will be going back this week.

As for how my transactions went, it took the coupon first and made Radiant Historia about $17 and 2K12 about $25. Next it took off 10% for the discount from the post coupon price, so about $1.70 for RH and about $2.50 for 2K12. After that it took off another 10% for PUR so about $1.63 or something for RH and about $2.25 for 2K12.

Was hoping it would have been off the sale price so i could have gotten 2K12 for $18 before tax rather than about $20.50 before tax, and same with RH except a little cheaper.

Still, what else am I going to use my points on, really? Just glad I was able to get RH since I really wanted to play it, and that's a god price for 2K12. However, pretty crappy that neither one (and 2K12 isn't really that old!) came with the original case or manual.

[quote name='ae86takumi']did the 20% apply to the original price or after the $10 off coupon???[/QUOTE]

They apply the $10 coupon before the PUR discounts...essentially turning the coupon into more of an $8 or $9 off coupon since you get less of a discount from the 10 or 20%. But hey...

[quote name='sasukekun']Thinking of getting Resistance Vita for $22. If anyone has it, how is it compared to the PS3 versions? There were mixed reviews online and I've been hearing good things from my boss about it.[/QUOTE]

.good game
.not as good as ps3 resistance games
.Short
.ok story telling
.final boss = smh X 100

Overall my score is 7/10

Went with :ps3: Saints Row 3 for $25.xx. Not great, but I've been wanting to play it and I don't really play online much if at all.

Trying to device to use mine on Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, though I have Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3 and haven't had the chance to beat it yet.

Picked up tiger woods 2013 masters collector edition, with the online code for $25.xx

Do I go back and grab the borderlands GOTY edition I saw for 15?

[quote name='maxiell']Went with :ps3: Saints Row 3 for $25.xx. Not great, but I've been wanting to play it and I don't really play online much if at all.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about getting 1 more coupon to get this for the 360. Still on the fence, but I know I would play it right now if I got it.

[quote name='fergieferg']Picked up tiger woods 2013 masters collector edition, with the online code for $25.xx

Do I go back and grab the borderlands GOTY edition I saw for 15?[/QUOTE]

Have you played Borderlands yet? Hands down my favorite shooter of this generation.

Picked up Disgaea 3 Vita for 15 after doing the coupon and 2 other 99 cent PS2 games (Ring of Red/Rebel Raiders).

Also found a HORI Gamecube SNES style controller for 13 after PUR! Happy to find that.

[quote name='Dranakin']Trying to device to use mine on Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, though I have Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for the PS3 and haven't had the chance to beat it yet.[/QUOTE]I'm in the exact same situation as you, though I'm leaning more towards getting NGS+ tomorrow since I'm not sure its sale price will last beyond Wednesday.

[quote name='vegeta4567']Do you guys know if I can get this promo and just show it from my phone? Or do I have to print it?[/QUOTE]All a GS employee needs for this coupon to work is the sequence of letters and numbers below the barcode on the coupon (starts with EBC), so you could use your phone if you'd like or even just write down the sequence on a slip of paper (what I've done for the six coupons I've redeemed so far) and explain that the code is for a PowerUpRewards coupon.

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm in the exact same situation as you, though I'm leaning more towards getting NGS+ tomorrow since I'm not sure its sale price will last beyond Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Oh great, forgot that it's on sale. I hope the next ad leaks soon, so I can make (be forced into) a decision.

[quote name='fergieferg']Picked up tiger woods 2013 masters collector edition, with the online code for $25.xx

Do I go back and grab the borderlands GOTY edition I saw for 15?[/QUOTE]
If you never played it, then big yes.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Have you played Borderlands yet? Hands down my favorite shooter of this generation.[/QUOTE]
It's in my top 3 shooters this gen. My other two are Serious Sam 3 and the first Crysis.

Picked up :360: Devil May Cry HD Collection and 2 99 cent PS2 games. I have one more coupon left and I'm hoping that Syndicate drops in price at Gamestop before the week is out.

Alright, so what's the 99 cent deal? In other words, how exactly do we go about using the coupon to get the best deal?

if you buy 3 preowned games you get 20% off instead of just 10% off. depends how much your game is if worth it or not to get 2 cheaper $.99 cent games.

Picked up the Gears Triple Pack today.

Trying to decide whether or not to go back and get the GOW HD Collection? Is it a good HD or collection or mediocre?

Also finding a used complete copy of Yakuza 4 is hard as shit around here

Picked up the Metal Gear Collection for the Vita for $22.xx. Was surprised to see the store also have a used copy of Gravity Rush which I would have also bought if I hadn't already.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Picked up the Metal Gear Collection for the Vita for $22.xx. Was surprised to see the store also have a used copy of Gravity Rush which I would have also bought if I hadn't already.[/QUOTE]

Lucky! I would totally have gotten both.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Picked up the Metal Gear Collection for the Vita for $22.xx. Was surprised to see the store also have a used copy of Gravity Rush which I would have also bought if I hadn't already.[/QUOTE]:shock: I had totally forgotten seeing a used copy of Gravity Rush at one of the GSs in my area. The stock checker doesn't have the store listed, but I can hope it's wrong...

Now the question is--if it's still there and I use a coupon on it--do I use my other coupon on NGS+ or chance finding a complete used copy of Pokemon Conquest before the coupon expires? :whistle2:k

Yeah, asked around and was told I should be ashamed for not having played that game. Thanks for heads up!

Got the GOTY edition ($15) and the guy behind the counter told me I should install the 2nd disc, bring it back and just get the standard edition as the content is just an install. I was shocked to hear him say that, but damn, I never even thought of that.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Have you played Borderlands yet? Hands down my favorite shooter of this generation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, asked around and was told I should be ashamed for not having played that game. Thanks for heads up!

Got the GOTY edition ($15) and the guy behind the counter told me I should install the 2nd disc, bring it back and just get the standard edition as the content is just an install. I was shocked to hear him say that, but damn, I never even thought of that.

[quote name='fergieferg']Yeah, asked around and was told I should be ashamed for not having played that game. Thanks for heads up!

Got the GOTY edition ($15) and the guy behind the counter told me I should install the 2nd disc, bring it back and just get the standard edition as the content is just an install. I was shocked to hear him say that, but damn, I never even thought of that.[/QUOTE]
I almost don't believe there is a gamestop employee who would say that. It's like they are both knowledgeable and awesome. :lol:

I have never witnessed this before.

Got metal gear hd, disgaea 3, gravity rush and dynasty warriors next all for vita for about $77 after using four coupons. Paid with credit so no tax as well which made the deal even better! Hoping for some good price drops on wednesday to use my last coupon on.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I almost don't believe there is a gamestop employee who would say that. It's like they are both knowledgeable and awesome. :lol:

I have never witnessed this before.[/QUOTE]

haha, the gamestop i go to the guy always is like "yeah its a cool game but short, bust it out before the weeks and and just return it and get something else

[quote name='knightsdwn']Picked up the Metal Gear Collection for the Vita for $22.xx. Was surprised to see the store also have a used copy of Gravity Rush which I would have also bought if I hadn't already.[/QUOTE]

Any chance this was around the Boston area? I saw a store near me had both so I called and they were sans original cases so I passed. In checking again the MGS is gone but the GR is still coming up.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Any chance this was around the Boston area? I saw a store near me had both so I called and they were sans original cases so I passed. In checking again the MGS is gone but the GR is still coming up.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but no, it was in a New York store.

And a definite buy on Gravity Rush if you see it used. $22 and change for it is a steal.

I bought Mass Effect for about $17 after tax, and the online code was valid! I sure saved a lot of money (oh you know, close to $50) by not buying it new in March!

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I almost don't believe there is a gamestop employee who would say that. It's like they are both knowledgeable and awesome. :lol:

I have never witnessed this before.[/QUOTE]

Today the gamestop employee told the couple in front of me not to trade in their games there and that they would be better off selling them somewhere else since they'd only get a couple dollars for em (some PS3 games).

Anyways I got Hitman: Blood Money for $10 after coupon. Also picked up Alpha Protocol.. so far I really like it. Not sure where all the negativity is coming from. Maybe people had really high expectations?

Used my last coupon on Harry Potter DH2. Nothing else that was between 19.99 and 29 99 that interested me. I enjoyed the two games before DH so figured I'd give it a go. But now I've been reading up on it and its totally different then those. Ah well. Probably trade it back in when im dine with it. Did boost my ps3 collection up though getting all 3 Resistences(R3 from Best Buy for $10), Metal Gear Solid 4, Lair, and Killzone 2 for under $50. :)

bread's done
Back