Gamestop PUR - $10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up for 2000 points

Mugatu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewa...t/Yq9fn2N3taxfAyZjPETOX7xpAjOAnAkPAp7UiVxyA==

$10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up
Pick up the pre-owned games you want for less! With this coupon, you’ll save $10 on any one pre-owned game that is regularly priced $19.99 or higher. Hurry, this coupon is only available from 6/11 through 6/24. Don’t miss out on this extremely limited time offer. Redeem yours now for only 2,000 points.

Seems like a pretty good deal if you have some points just sitting around. Mind the expiration date, through 6/24 only.

So originally it was supposed to run through the 24th? Sucks, just logged on to get one more and can't find it anywhere, oh well.

edit: Nevermind I guess it was the DOTW last week with the expiration date through the 24th. The DOTW this week is pretty terrible, only 20% off a game/accessory.

Awesome, was able to pick MGS and Gravity Rush with the coupons. Was planning on buying those at BB. Now what am I going to do with all of this BB credit?

OK, I keep hearing about people wanting to get (or succeeding in getting) MGS HD (Vita) with this coupon, but isn't the console version the better choice since it has Peace Walker and would be the same price after coupon? Does the portable HD collection have any improvements aside from portability (I've heard not-so-good things about the touch controls included to offset the lack of L2 and R2 buttons).

Maybe I should just get the :ps3: HD collection with my last coupon...

[quote name='Vigilante']OK, I keep hearing about people wanting to get (or succeeding in getting) MGS HD (Vita) with this coupon, but isn't the console version the better choice since it has Peace Walker and would be the same price after coupon? Does the portable HD collection have any improvements aside from portability (I've heard not-so-good things about the touch controls included to offset the lack of L2 and R2 buttons).

Maybe I should just get the :ps3: HD collection with my last coupon...[/QUOTE]

Personally, I went with the Vita precisely for what you said: portability. I travel 5 days a week, so I spend more time with my handhelds than my home consoles. Also, I've already beaten Peace Walker and am okay with it being excluded.

That said, if you aren't in a similar situation, the console version is the better choice.

Picked up MLB The Show 12 for PS Vita with coupon + PUR. $13.49 + Tax. Good deals.

Thinking of picking up Shinobido 2 for PS Vita since that is $24.99 online would be same price as MLB 12, but looks like it got some bad reviews online heh.

[quote name='person123']Picked up MLB The Show 12 for PS Vita with coupon + PUR. $13.49 + Tax. Good deals.

Thinking of picking up Shinobido 2 for PS Vita since that is $24.99 online would be same price as MLB 12, but looks like it got some bad reviews online heh.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I was considering Shinobido 2...until I played the demo. I can see it getting real repetitive real fast.

I'm so glad I can play demos on the Vita. :applause:

[quote name='roger watersmelon']Well, I've got one coupon remaining. Any good last minute ideas on what to use it on? I'm currently leaning towards getting the Mega Man X Collection on PS2 for $10.[/QUOTE]

Super Smash Brothers Brawl for like $16 after discounts. The challenge is finding a complete copy :(

Finally found a MGS Vita that had the actual case...only took 5 days of calling about 7 stores.

And to the guy who asked why get MGS Vita...I love the series, love playing through the games. I have the PS3 version, and I was very interested in the "transfarring" feature.

So after all is said and done, I used my coups on Gravity Rush and MGS for Vita. Both about $23 after coups and PUR. That's almost B1G1, so I'm happy.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Finally found a MGS Vita that had the actual case...only took 5 days of calling about 7 stores.

And to the guy who asked why get MGS Vita...I love the series, love playing through the games. I have the PS3 version, and I was very interested in the "transfarring" feature.

So after all is said and done, I used my coups on Gravity Rush and MGS for Vita. Both about $23 after coups and PUR. That's almost B1G1, so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]I totally understand your reasoning for getting MGS HD on Vita; I just don't think I can justify it (or the console HD Collection) for myself considering I have MGS2 and MGS3 from the MGS Essential Collection :)ps2:) in my backlog (and I'm not exactly pining for Peace Walker at the moment).

I'm considering the DMC HD Collection :)ps3:), but I'm concerned I could find it around the $20 range later in the year, before I get a chance to play it. :whistle2:k

KH Re:CoM wasn't $19.99 so...who wants a coupon? Reply with a funny joke, I won't laugh because I have no sense of humor but maybe someone else will so reply and I'll pick someone at random in about an hour from this post.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']KH Re:CoM wasn't $19.99 so...who wants a coupon? Reply with a funny joke, I won't laugh because I have no sense of humor but maybe someone else will so reply and I'll pick someone at random in about an hour from this post.[/QUOTE]

A woman, while touring a small South American country was shown a bullfight.
The guide told her, "This is our number one sport."
The horrified woman said, "Isn't that revolting?"
"No," the guide replied, "revolting is our number two sport." :whistle2:#

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']KH Re:CoM wasn't $19.99 so...who wants a coupon? Reply with a funny joke, I won't laugh because I have no sense of humor but maybe someone else will so reply and I'll pick someone at random in about an hour from this post.[/QUOTE]

I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it. It was a shitzu.

[quote name='sp00ge']I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it. It was a shitzu.[/QUOTE]

I hate Zoos too. Sent you the coupon via PM.

[quote name='coopscohen']A woman, while touring a small South American country was shown a bullfight.
The guide told her, "This is our number one sport."
The horrified woman said, "Isn't that revolting?"
"No," the guide replied, "revolting is our number two sport." :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I chuckled. Would you like a coupon for 15% off and Free Shipping via NBA.com :x

I still have two coupons that I most likely won't be able to use. I had four, used one to get Dark Souls for myself and one to get Ace Combat: Assault Horizon to flip to BB.

I would've picked up MLB 12: The Show for Vita to flip to BB, but the TIV dropped just enough to make it unworthy.

If anyone has an extra code (PDF that I can print) and isn't planning on using it, I'd love to get one before the days over. I have a RAGE Anarchy Edition DLC (360) code or a Batman Catwomen (PS3) code to trade for one.

I too have an unused rage anarchy edition code (for the 360) that i would gladly trade for an unused coupon. Just pm me the coupon number so you dont have to mail it and Ill pm you my code in return If you are interested :)

Used one on Starhawk and one on Tales of the Abyss 3D. Both complete and in great condition; and SH had an unused Limited Edition code!

I found a copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold locally and scored it for under twelve bucks after two trade-ins and coupon. Not bad considering it includes DLC which is not available anymore. The ebay prices for it are ridiculous.

Still got one coupon for trade.

I plan on stopping by a few GSs tomorrow to pick up some last flips to BBY, and since that's the last day to use this coupon, I'd appreciate any recommended titles.

Right now I'm considering DMC HD Collection :)ps3:), but as I said in my last post, I'm not sure $22.49 for that is a good price point considering I probably won't play it for a little while and it might drop to around $20 in the coming months.

I went to go use the $10 coupon on a used copy of Disgaea 3 for Vita, along with picking up a used copy of Lollipop Chainsaw for PS3 using this weeks coupon (20% off one used game or accessory). Long story short, the cashier wound up applying both coupons to Lollipop Chainsaw (taking the $10 off first & then reducing that amount by 20% and then an additional 10% with the PUR card). A $54.99 used game went out the door for $32.39 plus tax.

Looking back at the math, I wound have benefited more by having the $10 coupon applied to Disgaea 3 (lost a huge $1.87 out of the deal). I wish I had another $10 coupon on the cheap so I could purchase another 20% coupon & double dip for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

[quote name='LemonJelllo']So the coupon will still be valid on 6/24, right?[/QUOTE]

That is usually how it works. You can use it on the last date marked. I always wondered that myself. They say expires 6/24 but it actually expires 6/25 since you can still use it on 6/24 (if their history is any indication).

Considering it's the last day, if you got extra coupons, I got these codes up for trade. I'll trade one each for every unused GS coupon.

:360:
Arkham City Catwoman DLC
Warhammer 40K Traitor Legions Pack
AC Revelations Online Pass
Fear 3 Shredder DLC
Fear 3 Online Pass
Mortal Kombat Online Pas
Mortal Kombat Ermac Classic Costume

:ps3:
Arkham City Catwoman DLC
Rage Anarchy Edition + Sewers DLC
Brink Fallout Pack
Mortal Kombat Jade Classic Costume

[quote name='LemonJelllo']My coupon was removed from the "Active Offers" area :cry: I was planning on using it today, oh well.[/QUOTE]

wow, just checked and mine were removed from my active offers also. But looked around a bit and you can go to order history, click on the red number for the order and view coupon. So not all is lost.

[quote name='LemonJelllo']My coupon was removed from the "Active Offers" area :cry: I was planning on using it today, oh well.[/QUOTE]

Don't they remove it from your active offers when it expires, though? I think that might have been his point.

[quote name='eggwolio']I found a copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold locally and scored it for under twelve bucks after two trade-ins and coupon. Not bad considering it includes DLC which is not available anymore. The ebay prices for it are ridiculous.

Still got one coupon for trade.[/QUOTE]

Wow... I had no idea the game was that valuable. I got a "Platinum Hits: Special Edition" version of the game for like $2 at Blockbuster back when I worked there.

What's the difference between the "Special Edition" and "Gold Edition" of this game?

[quote name='AugustAPC']Wow... I had no idea the game was that valuable. I got a "Platinum Hits: Special Edition" version of the game for like $2 at Blockbuster back when I worked there.

What's the difference between the "Special Edition" and "Gold Edition" of this game?[/QUOTE]

Gold version has the DLC characters, which is the only way you can get then anymore.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Wow... I had no idea the game was that valuable. I got a "Platinum Hits: Special Edition" version of the game for like $2 at Blockbuster back when I worked there.

What's the difference between the "Special Edition" and "Gold Edition" of this game?[/QUOTE]

They're the same. If you've got the hulk and magneto, you've got the gold.

[quote name='Borellius']wow, just checked and mine were removed from my active offers also. But looked around a bit and you can go to order history, click on the red number for the order and view coupon. So not all is lost.[/QUOTE]

Just tried this. Can't print my last coupon. I get a message saying it's no longer available.

Whoa, it's a good thing I wrote out the code for my coupons last week if they're inaccessible now.

I'm heading out within the hour--any last-minute recommendations (at this point, DMC HD Collection [:ps3:] is looking like the way to go)?

[quote name='Vigilante']Whoa, it's a good thing I wrote out the code for my coupons last week if they're inaccessible now.

I'm heading out within the hour--any last-minute recommendations (at this point, DMC HD Collection [:ps3:] is looking like the way to go)?[/QUOTE]
I don't understand why folks don't just save the .pdf file when they "buy" the coupon.

[quote name='klimb22']I don't understand why folks don't just save the .pdf file when they "buy" the coupon.[/QUOTE]Probably because you have to click the "Print" button (which doesn't actually print it out right away) to save the .pdf file. It really should be a "Download" button or something.

[quote name='Vigilante']Probably because you have to click the "Print" button (which doesn't actually print it out right away) to save the .pdf file. It really should be a "Download" button or something.[/QUOTE]
I would think that most people on here would know that by now.

[quote name='klimb22']I would think that most people on here would know that by now.[/QUOTE]You'd be surprised--I was in a GS yesterday and overheard a mother asking an employee how to use a PUR coupon if you can't print it out, the employee said you have to write down the code underneath the bar code, and the mother asked "But you have to click the 'Print' button to do that, right? You have to actually print out the coupon to see the bar code?" The employee quickly clarified that clicking "Print" saves the coupon and you don't have to print it out right away.

While, yes, I'm not exactly talking about a CAG, there are those who take button descriptions seriously. :roll:

[quote name='Vigilante']
While, yes, I'm not exactly talking about a CAG, there are those who take button descriptions seriously. :roll:[/QUOTE]
True!

This could be a way out (get your points back) for folks who have coupons left over and nothing to buy with them.

Used my last 2 on Sorcery and GS Tennis 2 for PS3, $13.49 each. Hopefully they are worth that, if not they will go back within 7 days.

A little OT, but I guess this is what Gamestop has the balls to call "New" now:

While it angers me, I'm not pissed since I took that, along with a small stack of games right over the BB. Profit is profit...

EDIT: And it just so happened that the guy that took my trades at BB was one of the last good people at the GS. He laughed his ass off when he saw that.

bread's done
Back