GameStop + Receipts = ???

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I lost my receipt copy to buying Oblivion...
Is it possible to get it reprinted at GameStop?

Keep in mind, I bought Oblivion about a month ago, by trading 2 360 games for one. I have a sealed 2nd copy of Oblivion now.

Just tell them when you bought it. They are able to look up purchases from up to 3 months ago. You need to be almost exact on the time you bought it because they search by date. Also, they may ask what you traded in to get it.

I remember I lost my receipt in the parking lot once and went back in. I went in and the guy said that he could reprint it as long as there hadn't been any new transactions since then. There weren't so I got a reprint. This was at ebgames though.

[quote name='TimPV3']Geez, did allout1986 make you look like a dickhead or what[/quote]
No. He just said they could look up the transaction.

Besides, I'm not looking to help someone try to get one over on the store just because he happens to have a second copy of the game sealed.

[quote name='shadow9689'] Keep in mind, I bought Oblivion about a month ago, by trading 2 360 games for one. I have a sealed 2nd copy of Oblivion now.[/quote]
Sounds a little shady if you ask me. But you didn't so you can think whatever you want. I guess I'm just an honest guy though. If the OP cares to further explain the situation, I'll retract my shady comment.

bread's done
Back