gamestop shows xbox 360 back in-stock

Why buy a bundle? I realize that the price is not jacked up and the games are solid, but bundles? I didn't think stores were still pulling that crap.

[quote name='KnightofHearts']Why buy a bundle? I realize that the price is not jacked up and the games are solid, but bundles? I didn't think stores were still pulling that crap.[/quote]

They do it due to the reason that the system itself hardley brings in any profit. They probably make a whopping $4 off a 360 transaction. They get all the profit off of software and accesories. Its also due to good ole supply and demand. I dont like bundles cause they force you to get games that you may not want.

I was in two gamestops today and both received 360 shipments. They were taking them out of the boxes when I was there. This was in Northern NJ.

I personally have NEVER ever not ONCE seen an Xbox 360 in my area, and I'm told by some retailers that they won't be available for general sale until this SUMMER, and at the latest spring 2008! This is ridiculous!

[quote name='Indiana']This is really gay I wish Microsoft would prevent retailers from doing this.[/quote]

I agree, but why would they? It helps Microsoft more than the retailers.

[quote name='ww3676']I personally have NEVER ever not ONCE seen an Xbox 360 in my area, and I'm told by some retailers that they won't be available for general sale until this SUMMER, and at the latest spring 2008! This is ridiculous![/QUOTE]

Umm.. what? LOL! What retard told you that?

you can always just wait for them to come in stock at walmart.com or another web retailer that will not make you buy a bundle(kmart, maybe target or CC)

I even saw somebody buying one from a GameRush yesterday. It's actually pretty easy to get one if you use the online locators.

[quote name='OGHowie']I even saw somebody buying one from a GameRush yesterday. It's actually pretty easy to get one if you use the online locators.[/QUOTE]

So where are these online locators?

bread's done
Back