Gamestop Skylanders Day 6/21: B1G1 Swap Force Singles, $32.50 Swap Force Starter Packs / $49.99 Dark Editions

There are still $10 off starter pack coupons floating around on the outside of multi-bag chip bags.  You don't need to buy the chips, just peel off the coupon sticker from the outer bag and run...

I've got one in my wallet, they're good until 9/30/14.  I'm sure it'll work on the dark one as well, netting that for $39.99.

So the Swap Force Dark Edition, is the game disk difference from the regular edition? Also, are the figures different in-game? Or is it just the same game with different colors for the figures?

So the Swap Force Dark Edition, is the game disk difference from the regular edition? Also, are the figures different in-game? Or is it just the same game with different colors for the figures?
All 5 figures are different in game. The game and disk are the same.

You also get an exclusive poster, pretty big one.

Haven't seen one. :/ Haven't even seen GameStop offering the lat round's sidekicks like they usually do a few months after the chips bad exclusivity time is up.
They actually offered them during the last two Skylanders days they had. I'm hoping those aren't the last times though.

There are still $10 off starter pack coupons floating around on the outside of multi-bag chip bags. You don't need to buy the chips, just peel off the coupon sticker from the outer bag and run...

I've got one in my wallet, they're good until 9/30/14. I'm sure it'll work on the dark one as well, netting that for $39.99.
Does gamestop accept these coupons? I've never tried using a non gamestop store coupon at gamestop so I don't know.

MultipackVote-500x500.jpg

This is the bag to swipe the coupon from, that coupon in the lower right corner peels right off.  Gamestop SHOULD take manufacturer's coupons, but they may not.  I'm not sure what the laws/policies are regarding retailer coupons.

I've taken in non GS coupons and they've worked, though I haven't seen this particular one yet. Only issue I might see is if the starter pack is a price drop, or the promotion goes through in the computer. If it goes through the computer theres a chance it may not work, but deff worth a try.

Hope GS have WII U Dark Edition starter Pack
Best of luck with that, but they won't have it. Most stores only got in enough for pre-orders (mine only got my copy, and even almost gave me a Wii one until I pointed it out, they didn't realize they had that one for me). It was the only version that sold out online before it was released.

All the promos are stacking!

Example of what I got:

Swap Force Dark Edition Starter $49.99

Skylanders Giants Lightcore Hex $0.00 (free with starter set purchase)

Preorder deposit for Trap Team $5.00

Skylanders Swap Force Wind-Up $0.00 (free with Trap Team preorder)

Any Swap force singe character priced $9.99, $0.00 (free with B1G1, system counts Wind-Up as the paid figure)

So, everything was $54.99 plus tax. You can go cheaper if you get the standard Swap Force starter pack.  You can also just put a $5 depost on Trap Team and get Wind-Up and another figure for free. If you didn't get your free figures you should go back because today is the only day the promos will work.

Receipt:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I didn't get a Starter Pack, but I did pre-order Trap Team and the Gear Shift character and for my trouble I walked out with the last Wind-Up and the second-to-last Kickoff Countdown for $10, but I may return the pre-order for Gear Shift.

bread's done
Back