GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CrossFireXT17']man hopefully the $10 off coupon works in-store! Be such a bummer and another dumb "wellll it doesn't work on sale prices..."[/QUOTE]

Word ! Let's try the coupon in the store and see what happens. Then again gs isn't to kind with coupon stacking unlike bestbuy :(

[quote name='Donutkid2222']what happen to LA Noire the Complete Edition for $20!? SH*t is about to get real at gamestop tomorrow once I point the ad picture to them.[/QUOTE]

huh, it appears it was the vanilla version

[quote name='NEP']Where are you guys even finding the Vita games on sale on the website? Everything is priced normally for me.[/QUOTE]

When you go to check out with the vita titles it will deduct $10 for the sale. if you try to use the $10 off coupon it tells you it can't be stacked with any other offers and will not apply. Very, very lame.

[quote name='MaximusDM']When you go to check out with the vita titles it will deduct $10 for the sale. if you try to use the $10 off coupon it tells you it can't be stacked with any other offers and will not apply. Very, very lame.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I have to work my ymmv deal magic tommorow for hot shots. Hope it comes through for me again lol

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']huh, it appears it was the vanilla version[/QUOTE]

The ad showed the Complete Edition. Hopefully they just messed up online since the in store checker seems to be missing too

[quote name='dvgamer']The ad showed the Complete Edition. Hopefully they just messed up online since the in store checker seems to be missing too[/QUOTE]

I knew it showed the Complete one, someone mentioned earlier in thread how the prices matched the regular version and I assured them that it should be the Complete edition, but it appears I was wrong.

However, since the ad clearly shows the Complete one, pretty sure they'll have to honor it now even if its not meant to be that one

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']I knew it showed the Complete one, someone mentioned earlier in thread how the prices matched the regular version and I assured them that it should be the Complete edition, but it appears I was wrong.

However, since the ad clearly shows the Complete one, pretty sure they'll have to honor it now even if its not meant to be that one[/QUOTE]
Unless they pull the "Not responsible for typographical errors" card which is in fine print on the back of the ad.

[quote name='klimb22']Unless they pull the "Not responsible for typographical errors" card which is in fine print on the back of the ad.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that but I let my mind believe that there was a chance that Gamestop had a heart

They'll probably stick with that excuse

I wonder if the availability tracker isn't working right now because the system doesn't know yet, probably will have to wait until the employees get to work later

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']I wonder if the availability tracker isn't working right now because the system doesn't know yet, probably will have to wait until the employees get to work later[/QUOTE]
No, it's intentional. They also do this during B2G1 sales.

just checked gamestop.com, and it showed only the reguler version of la noire is $20 not the complete edition. but if i can get the actual paper ad from GS ill try showing them that its the complete edition. false advertising is not my fault lol.

[quote name='Alex121006']just checked gamestop.com, and it showed only the reguler version of la noire is $20 not the complete edition. but if i can get the actual paper ad from GS ill try showing them that its the complete edition. false advertising is not my fault lol.[/QUOTE]

If they don't do it at Gamestop, don't throw a fit, just take the ad to a Walmart or Best Buy and they'll Price Match it since they don't know

why can't I do in-store pickup for a new copy of marvel vs capcom 3 for ps3, hell I can't even see which stores has new copies in stock...wth

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']FYI: You could've bought a copy of Batman: Arkham City for $10($15 if you had to buy a copy of the @Gamer magazine) this week at Best Buy.;)[/QUOTE]

Small town in Oklahoma. No Best Buy or Toys R Us. :(

[quote name='mgriff']why can't I do in-store pickup for a new copy of marvel vs capcom 3 for ps3, hell I can't even see which stores has new copies in stock...wth[/QUOTE]

Must be down for everything that got dropped in price. Hope it shows back up, dont want to have to call every store to find out who has what

[quote name='dgwillia006']Must be down for everything that got dropped in price. Hope it shows back up, dont want to have to call every store to find out who has what[/QUOTE]

Glad I thought ahead and put in my holds this morning so they would be waiting by tomorrow morning.

I know the store right up the street has the GTA4 and WKC2 i want. Though now i want to see if i can find them both used at the same store

[quote name='cruzfactor']what do you think the chances are of ordering online and getting a gutted copy?[/QUOTE]

Zero if you bought it new.

[quote name='cruzfactor']what do you think the chances are of ordering online and getting a gutted copy?[/QUOTE]

if you're ordering online for instore pickup, then extremely likely. if you are ordering from the website/warehouse in texas, then you will receive a sealed game (assuming you are buying new, not used).

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ban ? The only gamestop ban I know off is when iatcg got banned for abusing that legendary hdmi cord flip lmao[/QUOTE]

what flip is this??? enlighten me lol

Is there a way to tell by looking at the PS3 Assassin's Creed Revelations disc whether or not it contains the 1st game on it? I'd rather buy it used if the used price ever drops. Thanks.

[quote name='bagwelljeff']Is there a way to tell by looking at the PS3 Assassin's Creed Revelations disc whether or not it contains the 1st game on it? I'd rather buy it used if the used price ever drops. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

There should be a sticker on the cover saying that it includes AC1, dunno about the actual disc though.

[quote name='blueweltall']Zero if you bought it new.[/QUOTE]

I have received gutted games when buying "new" from gamestop.com. Happened about 1.5-2 years ago and that was the last time I ordered anything from their website. Kind of the last straw...

[quote name='dvgamer']There should be a sticker on the cover saying that it includes AC1, dunno about the actual disc though.[/QUOTE]

the disc says it too. whether or not someone traded in a copy of it without in a case with it and gamestop didnt check though is a whole nother story....

[quote name='bagwelljeff']Is there a way to tell by looking at the PS3 Assassin's Creed Revelations disc whether or not it contains the 1st game on it? I'd rather buy it used if the used price ever drops. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Just checked my copy ad it does say it on the disc as well as the case, so you can make sure by checking the disc.

Is White Knight Chronicles II a good buy at $20? Reviews seem fairly mixed. It looks similar to Xenoblade, but it got pretty low scores.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Just checked my copy ad it does say it on the disc as well as the case, so you can make sure by checking the disc.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kayne2000']the disc says it too. whether or not someone traded in a copy of it without in a case with it and gamestop didnt check though is a whole nother story....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the replies - now to wait and see if GS drops the used price or not

prices are now LIVE GO GO GO! It seems that LA Noire isn't the complete edition that is on sale.....

are there any free shipping codes btw? If not I might just grab a gutted copy of WKC 2...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']prices are now LIVE GO GO GO! It seems that LA Noire isn't the complete edition that is on sale.....[/QUOTE]

lol

Thanks, OP, got mine.

Snagged a copy of AC:R for PS3, but since i've been sitting on a bunch of Gamestop credit lately, took advantage of the B2G1 for used PSP games and grabbed Rock Band Unplugged and the two Metal Gear Acid games. Total with tax and shipping just under $35; total out of pocket expense to me was $0.00.

Was also going to throw in Frontlines for 360(can't beat $3), but it's already sold out.

[quote name='bshirk']Is White Knight Chronicles II a good buy at $20? Reviews seem fairly mixed. It looks similar to Xenoblade, but it got pretty low scores.[/QUOTE]

As I posted earlier in this thread:

Without a doubt. I got it for 30 and was very happy. It's two games in one, you can play Part 1 first with the updated graphics and battle system, or go right into two.

A cliche story for single player, but it gets more interesting as you go along. The meat of the game is in Multiplayer though. It's like a free MMO. 6 Person online parties and 12 person towns.

Very fun for 20.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']As I posted earlier in this thread:

Without a doubt. I got it for 30 and was very happy. It's two games in one, you can play Part 1 first with the updated graphics and battle system, or go right into two.

A cliche story for single player, but it gets more interesting as you go along. The meat of the game is in Multiplayer though. It's like a free MMO. 6 Person online parties and 12 person towns.

Very fun for 20.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I checked a few pages of this thread but hadn't come across any info on this game, so I appreciate the reply. It sounds like there's a significant amount of content and it's been awhile since I've played an MMO-like title, so it should be worth it.

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']Except for Unit 13, Modnation Racers and Hotshots Golf on the Vita are still MSRP :roll:[/QUOTE]

No they aren't, you just need to add them to the cart first to get the $10 discount.

[quote name='chunlirocks']So sad the Mortal Komat Complete isn't on sale[/QUOTE]

used went down to 27.99, I still did the store pickup for the new, going up there at 10 :)

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']There is going to be a buy 2 used get 1 free sale starting this Wednesday right?[/QUOTE]

yes, now its psp ds stuff i think going to try the websiite for that real quick, my store getting a littlw low on those

[quote name='birus']is it possible to get a gutted copy if I order the game online? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have ordered over 10 games online and have never received a gutted copy, but I have heard some CAGs have received gutted copies. Luck of the draw I guess.

bread's done
Back