Gamestop stopwatch deal, free overnight on Mercs 2

fmobliv06

CAG Veteran
Gamestop is having a stopwatch sale on Mercs 2 offering free overnight shipping, but it only lasts for about 15 more hours. just thought i'd give people a heads up since Mercs 2 seems like it will be a pretty popular game.

On a somewhat related note, I noticed today that Best Buy is offering a Mercs 2 soundtrack CD with a pre-order...so if you are not interested in the magazine/beanie hat that GS is doing there are other options

[quote name='TC']Thanks, but I need to play a demo before ordering this game.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%. This is put out by EA, which is notorious for having problems or limitations for online play.

this was one of my most anticipated titles of 2007..and 2008. After a few delays I can't believe its coming out this month. I still play the original so this is release date purchase for me.

Bummed out about the lack of jets (original planned to be included) & lack of splitscreen CO-OP but if the game is only marginaly better than the original, it'll still be better than a lot of other next-gen game IMHO.

Dont think I'll actually wear that beanie - hopefully the Mercs 2 magazine is somewhat interesting.

bread's done
Back