Gamestop Survey Rewards program invitation

pfp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Did anyone else get this?

Links not working, either they did a crappy job, or it's just overloaded with requests....

Gamestop.jpg

Thanks - kinda looked for it but didn't know how far back to go - and didn't knw if it was a "new thing today" or what, so...

I got one in one of my e-mails today but for some reason it won't let me sign up it just says the link can't connect to the server X_X

[quote name='meatwad3000']I got one in one of my e-mails today but for some reason it won't let me sign up it just says the link can't connect to the server X_X[/QUOTE]
You might have a firewall set up or an antivirus program blocking the website. I dunno. That's usually the problem whenever I get that message on firefox.

I joined that a while ago. Pizza Hut, Airtran and a few others are associated with that site. Its E-rewards. GS has one of the worst rewards though $50 reward dollars gets you a $25 GC

FYI - This is the real deal. I've been doing it for over 2 years. The only bad part is that you can only get one $25 GS Giftcard per quarter.

Still, $100 in free giftcards per year for minimal effort works for me.

I hate these things since I'll get a survey to fill out only to tell me I dont fit they requirement (you get asked Qs and if you pick the wrong one, survey says something like "you dont qualify, try next time") Hate that BS so I stopped even though I still get surveys.

bread's done
Back