Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Chitown021']I've gotten two additional surveys via e-mail since I signed up. I've been given a whopping $.85 for completing the pair.
Lame![/quote]

I've been DQ'd twice, but didn't get past the 1st question, so perhaps it's not totally rigged.

If anyone wants to be altruistic and post cheat "walkthrus" please do so. I got DQ'd from 1 for answering that someone in my household works in newsmedia/journalism and another because of my ethnicity.

Racists.

I've gotten around 4 surveys in the last 2 days. I have $18.75 in my account already. I even qualified for a $10 survey. I'm african/american (actually mixed black and white but I just pick black), am 29, and have 4 children under 18 living in my home. I always put that I don't work for any of the above.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']New 25 and under survey up.[/quote]

I don't got anything lol. Still shows the 2 surveys I did when I first signed up when I check.

After getting nothing, I got two surveys. One took over an hour to complete! The other I pre-qualified for, but then the real survey told me they already had enough responses from my demographic.

I hope I get decent credit for that really long one.

I got one more survey today and was credited a whopping .10 because again they didn't need my demographic. I'm going to start saying I'm a minority and maybe then I will qualify. I responded within 5 minutes of the e-mail coming in. You're telling me they got all of the white male 24-35 responses in that short of a time?

I signed up, and I haven't been able to do anymore surveys either. I even said I shop at American Eagle Outfitters. Damn.

I have signed up for the gamestop newsletter and i have not received the e-mail for this. Does any1 know how long it takes for the email to come?

Seriously, a couple others have confirmed this - don't waste your time and energy on this crap site. If you want a gamestop gift card that badly, go to gaminglagoon (if you really want you can click the link in my signature), sign up, verify and complete offers for about 45 minutes and then submit a custom order for a $25 gamestop gift card. Or anything else. They ship everything Priority Mail so you could conceivably have it before Christmas.

Points2Shop also pays pretty well, but their orders are limited to what's listed on Amazon.

i got my first email survey (i clicked the 10+ option) about beverages, answered 3 questions before i was DQ'd and got 3 lousey points

yeah, i definitely got 3 points for that stupid one. new calculation...

1 minute for 3 points = 150 minutes for a $50 giftcard = 2 1/2 hours = $20/hr. Getting dangerously close to not being worth it, and at this rate inflation will likely devalue the gift card significantly by the time I actually earn it. Right now at one 3-pt survey a week it'll take about 3 years to earn the card

Nothing new on my end...

This is becoming more frustrating than redeeming Pricegrabber rebates,

I'll stick with Pinecone, guaranteed $5 a survey and I typically receive 4 a month.

Just finished a 40 pointer on TV/shopping habits on the Under 25 site. Was asked if i wanted to watch a movie, then answer questions about it. Chose yes, then chose to watch Nepolean dynamight (not caring about spelling) tommorow at 9/8C, for an "Extra incentive" We'll see how it goes....

All of you guys are mentioning dollar amounts per survey. Are you guys somehow getting paid in cash? I just get points. Finally got full credit for a 45-pointer this afternoon rating beer packaging.

exchanged my $15.00 in surveys taken for $15.00 in border bucks. Was looking at the rewards and did anyone see that it looks like they are charging you $50.00 in bucks for the $25.00 gamestop gift card? That's pretty weak. I took the $15.00 now partly because of that. Not sure how much longer I will be bothering with this site.

spacer.gif
Congratulations!

You've fully qualified and completed this research study. The full credit amount for this survey will be deposited in your u.talk.back account within 7-10 business days.

A survery estimated time: 30
took: 10minutes and i qualified!
60 OPoints

utb_account_balance.gif
80 Opinion Points

[quote name='masterofdarkness']
spacer.gif
Congratulations!

You've fully qualified and completed this research study. The full credit amount for this survey will be deposited in your u.talk.back account within 7-10 business days.

A survery estimated time: 30
took: 10minutes and i qualified!
60 OPoints

utb_account_balance.gif
80 Opinion Points[/quote]

yeah, i just took that one and now i have 95 points!

[SIZE=+3]We're sorry, but the user ID and/or password that you have entered is not valid. [/SIZE] Please check them and try again.

[SIZE=+2] Thank you!
[/SIZE]

This Error Occurred at 12/19/2007 10:17:25 PM
Dispatcher Code D04
Survey ID w31865c
Dispatcher ID 1188199160

wtf!?

*edit*
and before some smarty comes and says my user n password is wrong, it's not. I clicked the link from my email, I also logged on my account by myself.

I tried this and got some real weak deals ( NO GameStop deals like I had assumed) on my first survey so I never continued.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Where'd you get that other 15?[/quote]

um, man i really don't remember. the first one i did was when i registered, and then i did two that were on the website. the last one i did was a financial survey that gave me 60 points.

i cant create an account said "Please pardon the inconvenience. Either this session has timed out or this process is currently unavailable. Please return to the home page and try again. " i cant sign up from home anyways got any help anyone???

I just got through a 60 point survey about purchasing a second home and insurance. It took about 15 minutes, I'd say. At the end it said I fully qualified for the survey and the points should be deposited in 7-10 days. Alright.

^ same here, i also just completed the 60 point insurance survey and told them id also like to particpate for more in the future. finally!

pfft i had to fill out the whole goddamn insurance survey only to be told that my demographic was already covered. what a fucking waste of time

Meh. Found out all points have to be redeemed within essentially one calendar year of when you join or your points will expire, if you join before jan 1, 2008. The closest I ever came to one of these free things was freeipods.com. I had 4/5 referals and then my time window to get that 5th referal expired. Not getting my hopes up for this one, but if it comes through, i'll be pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='shaveice'][SIZE=+3]We're sorry, but the user ID and/or password that you have entered is not valid. [/SIZE] Please check them and try again.

[SIZE=+2] Thank you!
[/SIZE]

This Error Occurred at 12/19/2007 10:17:25 PM
Dispatcher Code D04
Survey ID w31865c
Dispatcher ID 1188199160

wtf!?

*edit*
and before some smarty comes and says my user n password is wrong, it's not. I clicked the link from my email, I also logged on my account by myself.
[/quote]

Someone tell me if they got this error and how to fix it! *Cries*

Don't answer male and over-35 for the condom survey.

I've also noticed that sometimes I get emails from e-rewards alerting me to surveys, etc. and other times I see them just sitting there on the home page without having been advised they're there.

I'm up to $7.55. Meh.

[quote name='Chitown021']I got one more survey today and was credited a whopping .10 because again they didn't need my demographic. I'm going to start saying I'm a minority and maybe then I will qualify. I responded within 5 minutes of the e-mail coming in. You're telling me they got all of the white male 24-35 responses in that short of a time?[/quote]

Lol you sure? Considering my luck, i was ACTUALLY thinking of marking myself down as 'white' to see if i would have any better luck. The last few surveys i have not qualified for. Bleh.

Please pardon the inconvenience. Either this session has timed out or this process is currently unavailable. Please return to the home page and try again.

Twice in a row... anyone else?

Lucky for you guys. I got the first two surveys upon sign up and that was it.
I think for me, my demographic is dead as far as they care.
Once you hit that certain age, BAAM who cares?

Maybe I shouldn't have signed up under my old man's name......

these surveys really piss me off. they want you to answer honestly, i'd assume, yet they ask you a dozen questions in order to tell you that you're not eligible. What a joke! i'll guarantee they're still using those survey answers and, even still, if they want honest answers they aren't getting them from me anymore. i'm just going to put what they want to hear as that seems to be the only way to get points for surveys.

I'm starting to get about 1 survey per day now but I have yet to qualify for the full credit on any of them. I think I have a little over $8 in my account that I've earned at .15 - .50 at a time.

I have about $26 in my account now. I have to get to $50 in order to get the $25 Gamestop card though. I always seem to qualify for the surveys.

I've got a bunch of surveys since I've signed up. I'm up to $29 so far. I got the full value of one that took 45 mins to do valued at $15.

??? I signed up for the Gamestop email newsletter a few months ago and the invite showed up in my inbox one day, not sure how to force an invite.

bread's done
Back