Gamestop Survey

I received my $25 Gamestop giftcard today too. Took about 2 weeks for them to send it. And I'm about half-way already to getting enough points for my second card now.

This is bullcrap. I haven't gotten any surveys in a while except like one which I didn't quality for and only got a measely 3 points for participation. I think I'm gonna give up on this.

Andrew there are plenty of other sites out there, much better than this one.
If you look around you'll find them.
Or just PM me and I'll give ya a few ;)

[quote name='Chitown021']Finally got my GS giftcard today. I ordered 2/28 and it just arrived today (3/17). Takes forever to get enough credit to order and then it takes forever to arrive.[/quote]
that's so not fair I ordered the day before you and have not recieved mine. I hope it comes tommarrow.
edit: I got mine today 2/27->3/18

Sweet! I just got $15 for watching an episode of a new show called "COUNTDOWN" and answering a survey about it. I finally qualified for one of the big ones.

[quote name='Chitown021']Sweet! I just got $15 for watching an episode of a new show called "COUNTDOWN" and answering a survey about it. I finally qualified for one of the big ones.[/quote]

I got that too. Did I hear correct when they said the combo year as 2009? I didnt think it was that bad of a show.

(Puts me at $30 and I already got 1 Gamestop $25 giftcard.)

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I got that too. Did I hear correct when they said the combo year as 2009? I didnt think it was that bad of a show.

(Puts me at $30 and I already got 1 Gamestop $25 giftcard.)[/quote]

Same here. I'm back up to almost $30 after my first GC. I agree. It seemed like a decent show. Pretty much along the lines of all the other crime dramas out there.

[quote name='Chitown021']Finally got my GS giftcard today. I ordered 2/28 and it just arrived today (3/17). Takes forever to get enough credit to order and then it takes forever to arrive.[/quote]

If you consider two weeks forever, how do you deal with waiting for birthdays?
It could have been worse, like a 6-8 week rebate deal.

I check my mailbox weekly, so I'm not sure exactly how many days it took to arrive but I got my gift card. I think I'm putting it towards Persona 3 FES.

I left my profile completely blank, unintentionally, and I think I'm gonna leave it that way.

dyn_pic_sec_pinnochio_nose.gif

The funny thing is I e-mailed the e-rewards site about my reward the day before it arrived because I was worried. They told me my GC had been sent to processing and to expect it in 3-4 weeks.

this site can be really irritating. I am getting tired of telling the truth. I had that survey about watching pro's and cons for 15 dollars. I told the truth that I missed some of ir and it said thanks and bye. 45 some mins for a buck. grr... So tempted to just lie to make the buck just dont want to do things that way...

Hmm, I've been a member of e-rewards since October of '07 and I've never gotten any gaming surveys. And I'd say at least 60% of the surveys they do send me I end up not being eligible for after answering one question "wrong". :(

EDIT: I just checked my balance and I have $75. But I don't see anywhere in the rewards area that I can use it towards Gamestop gift cards. In fact I don't even see Gamestop listed as a sponsor! Hmm. Where are you guys ordering them?

[quote name='jennyfur']

EDIT: I just checked my balance and I have $75. But I don't see anywhere in the rewards area that I can use it towards Gamestop gift cards. In fact I don't even see Gamestop listed as a sponsor! Hmm. Where are you guys ordering them?[/quote]
I see it under "Program Sponsers" and on the "rewrds" page. Under the "$50 level" page its the 7th one down

Nevermind, I contacted e-rewards. Turns out, it has to do with the sponsor you signed up under. I have no idea what sponsor I signed up with seeing as how it was 5 months ago, but it wasn't Gamestop and there's no way I can do anything about it apparently so I'm not eligible for any of their stuff.

What a load of crap. So I'm just going to either cancel my account or start another account under my other email address.

[quote name='jennyfur']Hmm, I've been a member of e-rewards since October of '07 and I've never gotten any gaming surveys. And I'd say at least 60% of the surveys they do send me I end up not being eligible for after answering one question "wrong". :(

EDIT: I just checked my balance and I have $75. But I don't see anywhere in the rewards area that I can use it towards Gamestop gift cards. In fact I don't even see Gamestop listed as a sponsor! Hmm. Where are you guys ordering them?[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your problem, but as an aside, I've never gotten any e-Rewards surveys involving gaming—mostly for consumer products and TV shows. As for qualifying for full credit, I think it's a combination of luck, replying to the email as soon as you receive it, and being/posing as the right demographic.

As a further aside, I'm getting these Pinecone ones more frequently, and some of them can be a trip. Had one this morning that asked 5 straight questions about my bird-feeding habits and if I've ever bought wild bird feed, and then the last 2 questions were about a soft drink called Tava and if I have DVR/Tivo.

[quote name='dfg']Sorry to hear about your problem, but as an aside, I've never gotten any e-Rewards surveys involving gaming—mostly for consumer products and TV shows. As for qualifying for full credit, I think it's a combination of luck, replying to the email as soon as you receive it, and being/posing as the right demographic.[/quote]

This is so true.

Any survey older than a few hours leads to a DQ. The rest depend a lot on luck. One survey hung on how many brands of bourbon I could name. Another was decided when my son wandered in the room and saw a list of cars and said "Pick the Mini! Pick the Mini!" Turns out, the survey was commissioned by Mini.

And yet...I got one car survey and completed it. Days later, I got another one, answered the same way, and got immediately DQ'ed. Who the fuck knows.

I got one gaming survey, and was DQ'ed almost immediately. In retrospect, I think they wanted someone into sports games.

With this afternoon's DQ I went over $50, so I'm gettin' my giftcard! Yay!

I finally got a survey for my under 25 account...think it was my 4th...and i got dqed for not playing the game skate in over 3 weeks. That was completely lame.

got my gift card from gamestop the 22nd, and spent it today. i combined it with the 25% off coupon and the extra 10% off for the edge card and got Dawn Of Mana and Kuon and still had 91 cents credit left over on the card. i then used that remaining 91 cents and the same 35% off at the other gamestop 1 mile down the road and got Ico and Spy Vs Spy(XBOX) for $23.28 total.

I did the 25 and under and I have to say... it sucks! I get a survey maybe once every 2 weeks and it's usually for only 30 points or so. (I put that I want 10 or more per week) And sometimes I don't even qualify for them.

Their survey system is pathetic, but I still do it because I want that $50 gift card!!!

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I did the 25 and under and I have to say... it sucks! I get a survey maybe once every 2 weeks and it's usually for only 30 points or so. (I put that I want 10 or more per week) And sometimes I don't even qualify for them.

Their survey system is pathetic, but I still do it because I want that $50 gift card!!![/quote]

Did you fill out the profile? Cause I did and I'm barely getting any surveys...

Hey, I have been reading this topic for quite a while now and have tried everything sugested here, but I still haven't gotten an invitation. It would be extremely awesome if someone could please pm me an unused 25 and under link. Thanks so much in advance! :D

Hmmmm...I was at a point for a few weeks where I was getting a couple offers every day or two. I don't think I have had a survey offer now for two weeks.

EDIT: Yep, just checked - the last one I got was on 3-13.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hmmmm...I was at a point for a few weeks where I was getting a couple offers every day or two. I don't think I have had a survey offer now for two weeks.

EDIT: Yep, just checked - the last one I got was on 3-13.[/quote]

Mine seem to come in spurts. I'll have a week where I get 3 per day then nothing for a couple weeks.

I just cant win with this site. I just did a long one I get towards the end and one of the pages the format is off and I cant get to the next page. I thought it was just Opera but I tryed it in IE and sure enough in that same spot its messed up.

I'm approaching another $50 in credit, which would get me another GC, but since it appears we can only get one per quarter I guess I'll just wait it out for another month.

That said, I have been getting around 10 survey offers per week. Not sure why I'm getting so many, I guess some answer I gave qualified me for a ton of surveys. I haven't even had time to complete most of them. I guess I should send them an email and tell them to give everyone else a chance since I'm basically getting more surveys than I can use.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'm approaching another $50 in credit, which would get me another GC, but since it appears we can only get one per quarter I guess I'll just wait it out for another month.

That said, I have been getting around 10 survey offers per week. Not sure why I'm getting so many, I guess some answer I gave qualified me for a ton of surveys. I haven't even had time to complete most of them. I guess I should send them an email and tell them to give everyone else a chance since I'm basically getting more surveys than I can use.[/QUOTE]

that it! every body tackle the guy with all the surveys. ahhh!

on a lighter note its probably your profile that gets you so much. any chance you are willing to post it here? minus you name of course. thanks

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'm approaching another $50 in credit, which would get me another GC, but since it appears we can only get one per quarter I guess I'll just wait it out for another month.

That said, I have been getting around 10 survey offers per week. Not sure why I'm getting so many, I guess some answer I gave qualified me for a ton of surveys. I haven't even had time to complete most of them. I guess I should send them an email and tell them to give everyone else a chance since I'm basically getting more surveys than I can use.[/quote]

I'm right there with ya, got $8 more to go for another GC. I love this thing!!!

[quote name='firexemblem']Hey, I have been reading this topic for quite a while now and have tried everything sugested here, but I still haven't gotten an invitation. It would be extremely awesome if someone could please pm me an unused 25 and under link. Thanks so much in advance! :D[/quote]

Once again, I would love to get an unused 25 and under link. Please?
Whoever gives it to me will be my best friend! :D lol

[quote name='firexemblem']Once again, I would love to get an unused 25 and under link. Please?
Whoever gives it to me will be my best friend! :D lol[/quote]

I think they will send you one if you buy something at gamestop or ebgames.com

I tried just signing up for the newsletter, but that didn't help...

Buy something cheap and make sure you check that you want the newsletter there. It should work

Well I am at 33.XX and it seems like I will never get enough surveys to actually get a gift card. hopefully a few surveys will come up soon, but who knows.

Since it's April 1st, it's a new quarter and a new chance to get a $25 GC. I just cashed in this morning, leaving me with $10+ in reserve.

My account was a little light a few weeks ago, but then I got a bunch of entertainment surveys to check out show pilots and such. That bumped me up quite a bit...

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I think they will send you one if you buy something at gamestop or ebgames.com

I tried just signing up for the newsletter, but that didn't help...

Buy something cheap and make sure you check that you want the newsletter there. It should work[/quote]

Ok, thanks, but I'm flat out broke, lol. :p

[quote name='firexemblem']Ok, thanks, but I'm flat out broke, lol. :p[/quote]

Do you have a pizzahut account? Cause they sent me an invite a while ago (Sorry I used it), they might send you one *shrugs*

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Do you have a pizzahut account? Cause they sent me an invite a while ago (Sorry I used it), they might send you one *shrugs*[/quote]

Account? no, I sighned up for there newsletter, but I don't have an account. I should get one, lol. :D

After not getting anything for two weeks, I got a Sleep Study survey yesterday. Of course, this was perfect, as I just had a buttload of surgeries over 6 months ago for my Sleep Apnea.

Aced that survey and got $12...so I'm finally within $10 of the GS card...

bread's done
Back