Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Glyndinn']Man, I wish I could earn a card as quickly as some of you guys. It's taken me about a month and a half to get to about $18. I've started getting more surveys since I updated my profile, but it's slowed down again.

My problem is that I rarely get the full credit for them...I wish I knew what they wanted me to say. ;)[/quote]

I've found it useful to state that no one in the household works in said industries, I (survey responder) am solely responsible for making the decisions, and that I do lots and lots of activities.

Is there a Pinocchio emoticon on this board?

[quote name='dfg']I've found it useful to state that no one in the household works in said industries, I (survey responder) am solely responsible for making the decisions, and that I do lots and lots of activities.

Is there a Pinocchio emoticon on this board?[/quote]

Thanks, I'll remember that for next time.:applause:

[quote name='Glyndinn']Man, I wish I could earn a card as quickly as some of you guys. It's taken me about a month and a half to get to about $18. I've started getting more surveys since I updated my profile, but it's slowed down again.

My problem is that I rarely get the full credit for them...I wish I knew what they wanted me to say. ;)[/quote]
Apperntly they want me to drink and smoke.

[quote name='floormat']i havent got a survey in 2 weeks. anyone else in a drought ¿?[/quote]
I'm in the middle of a drought myself but I can't complain. When they send me surveys they come in bunches. I get 3-4 per day for about 3 days in a row then I don't get any for a couple weeks.

currently sitting at 21.75 waiting for a 10.00 credit from some education survey. hopefully they keep coming.

Tip for everyone:
In addition to the mentioned tips like not working in any industry always scan though the answers before you randomly click because every now and then they put one in there to trick you up and cause you to not get any credit on the survey. it has happened to me twice now

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']

Tip for everyone:
In addition to the mentioned tips like not working in any industry always scan though the answers before you randomly click because every now and then they put one in there to trick you up and cause you to not get any credit on the survey. it has happened to me twice now[/quote]

You mean like those ones that say "Please select option 2 in this category for tracking purposes"

[quote name='Chitown021']You mean like those ones that say "Please select option 2 in this category for tracking purposes"[/quote]

yup lol I will admit I messed up two surveys doing that. so just be a little patient everyone. lol

[quote name='Dr3X3N']i have 65 points what are you guys talking about money and stuff?[/quote]

I think the 25 & under site uses points while the over 25 site uses $$$.

[quote name='Palaver']Could I please get a link to the 25 and under? If someone has one, I would be eternally grateful.[/quote]

Sorry, as stated several times in this thread already there is no way for existing members to send out referrals. You have to get an invite directly from the site.

I got a $10 of $10+ (1-time use) coupon a few weeks back for complaining about an order. If anyone wants it, I'll sell it for $5 or the best offer.

I've been doing this for months and I only have about 114 points. At this rate, I'm not going to get anything before my year long trial is up. How the hell are you guys getting so many points? I get, like, two surveys a week, (even though I have it set to ten or more per week), and every time I do a survey, it tells me I didn't meet their standars and I get 2-4 points max...

lol I keep looking at this thread for laughs and giggles. No offense but every time I see posts like "NOO stupid $$$ survey on blah blah" i keep thinking, at least you get a chance... :rofl:

I just received my second $25 card recently, and at the time I still didn't use my first card yet. So I went to Gamestop today with the 2 cards and I got $50 off of my purchase of Grand Theft Auto 4!!! So I got GTA4 for only $9.99 plus tax because of these surveys! Thank you!

[quote name='Chitown021']Just finished a survey about my DVD purchasing habits. I was actually able to complete it for $12 towards my 3rd GS giftcard :).[/quote]

I got that survey about 3 weeks ago. We are tearing up e-rewards!!

Man just when I start gaining some ground getting towards a point where I think I would be able to get something its like the cut me off cold turkey.

[quote name='packerfan10']Man just when I start gaining some ground getting towards a point where I think I would be able to get something its like the cut me off cold turkey.[/quote]

hang in there I felt the same way a few weeks ago because I hadn't gotten a survey in a little over a month and just needed 14 points to redeem the $25 gc. As of last week I FINALLY got a survey and received enough points to get my gc. I'm waiting on it now :):applause:

Soon after I redeem it I got two more surveys and now I'm about 110 points away from getting another $25 gc. (I might wait an extra 150pts to get the $50 gc)

[quote name='squeezymeat']hang in there I felt the same way a few weeks ago because I hadn't gotten a survey in a little over a month and just needed 14 points to redeem the $25 gc. As of last week I FINALLY got a survey and received enough points to get my gc. I'm waiting on it now :):applause:

Soon after I redeem it I got two more surveys and now I'm about 110 points away from getting another $25 gc. (I might wait an extra 150pts to get the $50 gc)[/quote]

They have a $50 GC on the < 25 site?

[quote name='Chitown021']They have a $50 GC on the < 25 site?[/quote]

Not for Gamestop - there is only a $25 GC when you get $50 in surveys. Also, the over 25 uses dollars, not points.

I could be wrong and he's doing something different, somehow.

This may seem obvious, but you guys are checking your spam folders for surveys, right? I used my gmail addy and I had to manually pry e-rewards messages out of there at the beginning.

I am getting tired of fully answering a survey and then the e-rewards people tell me i didnt qualify!

When the survey tells me i qualified and thanks me for completing it but when i go to the e-rewards they tell me no.

This happened on a $8 and $12 survey.

so there is no way to sign up for this right? i buy stuff from game stop all the time, but not online.

I did one yesterday for $12.00. It was a long one about soft drinks, sports drinks and tea. I only need $1.80 for a gift card.

Well Mr. Tiger Woods, I don't think much of you as a person, and I sure as hell ain't gonna buy a sports drink because your picture is on it, but thank you for indirectly getting me my 2nd GameStop gift card.

$50 bucks in 6 months without having to beg for referrals or deal with the hassle of signing up and cancelling memberships and not having to provide credit card info is OK by me.

Even if you don't qualify for most you still get there eventually, check it out:

clipboard01th3.jpg

...and, as I was typing this post, another $5 survey about Wall-E...

I've been in since Dec 7, 2007 and i'm $4 from my 3rd Gamestop $25 card. Last survey locked up and wont let me back in to finish it. Cant order another card anyways since I ordered my last one on April 12th. Guess I didnt realize I almost got another card in about a month an a half.

I guess I don't drink enough beer... I got a survey this morning about beverages and I got disqualified at the part where it asks how many cans, cups, glasses, etc do I drink in a week.

[quote name='dfg']When in doubt, answer that you do everything to excess.[/quote]

Well when you put it that way.

Hello! My name is Ohram and I'm a chain smoking alcoholic who just loves gardening!

I have an account here, but you rarely receive surveys. I have about half the points required for the lowest gamestop card after being a member for almost half a year now.

bread's done
Back