Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Shadowedge']Nope. Though in case you (or anyone else) missed it, the confirmation email now states "within 30 days", whereas before it stated "within 10-12 days".[/quote]

Ordered mine on the 1st and have not seen it yet. Didn't notice the change in fulfillment time until now. Thanks for pointing that out! ;)

Finally got an invite to this... The email came with an under 25 invite and an over 25 invite - I used the over 25, does that mean the under 25 is invalid now? If it's not, I can give it out to someone.

[quote name='AkariK']Finally got an invite to this... The email came with an under 25 invite and an over 25 invite - I used the over 25, does that mean the under 25 is invalid now? If it's not, I can give it out to someone.[/quote]
i just got 1 and i was gonna ask the same thing

I just got this email. Is it worth it to do this survey? I dont feel like reading 30 pages of posts to figure this out....

hmmm i just got an invite through the newletter today, but the link isnt sending me to the invite page. it keeps saying that the page may have timed out or the process of no longer availible. could ther possibly be a limit as to how many people can join?

Got into this probably about 3-4 months ago and have gotten $125 in gamestop gift cards. Some of the surveys are short but some can take 20-30 minutes if you get accepted into the larger ones. Overall not a bad deal for spending a few minutes of your time.

I'm already an erewards member and they sent me an email. If any one needs an invite send me a PM and tell me if you are under or over the age of 25 and I will send you the invite link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also recieved an invite today. Signed up right away after somewhat seeing this thread. Honestly, I dont want to read through 30 pages either, I just wanna know how often you get surveys ;)

[quote name='Link927']I also recieved an invite today. Signed up right away after somewhat seeing this thread. Honestly, I dont want to read through 30 pages either, I just wanna know how often you get surveys ;)[/QUOTE]

ditto

I ordered on the 1st and havent seen it either.

I also go the invite but not wanting to risk my current account by using the new invite.

I have 2 invites (one from each email). I haven't read this topic recently so I don't know what info I need to send you so that you can sign up. First 2 people to PM me with instructions for forwarding you whatever you need to sign up will receive the invites.

just got another invite myself and I am only $20.30 dollars away from a card in october. now only if my mypoints account racks up points fast enough so I can get rockband 2 for ps3 when it comes out.

[quote name='Chitown021']That's weird. I've been a member of this site for almost a year now and I just got another invite...[/quote]

Ditto. Figured it was a screw up so i deleted it.

What is this about "dollars" for completing the surveys? I got the invite, signed up, but all I've gotten are points...

Someone care to let me in on these "dollars"?

[quote name='Liquidx01']What is this about "dollars" for completing the surveys? I got the invite, signed up, but all I've gotten are points...

Someone care to let me in on these "dollars"?[/quote]

Under 25 links go to u.talk.back and give points

Over 25 links go to e-rewards and give dollars

[quote name='GoddessTio']Under 25 links go to u.talk.back and give points

Over 25 links go to e-rewards and give dollars[/QUOTE]

Oh shit... I clicked the wrong link then. I thought it said 25 and under... me being 25, I clicked it.

Any major differences between the links when it comes to points (dollars) and prizes?

EDIT: No, it does say "25 and under" so I clicked the right link.

I clicked 25 and under because... well, that's what I am, but is there any real difference? Is one better than the other, and does it really matter either way?

I got another invite too.

I hate this site. I've been a member for at least 6 months, I barely ever get surveys, and when I do, I get halfway through before being told I suck and get like 3 points.

[quote name='tianxia']I clicked 25 and under because... well, that's what I am, but is there any real difference? Is one better than the other, and does it really matter either way?[/quote]
utalkback doesn't seem to send out as many surveys, and when they do, u usually don't qualify...I know this is not the case for everyone but a good chunk

NOTE: Just tell them what you think they wanna hear...ex: sure I travel all the time, rent cars, and am a frequent flier rewards member (a lie yes but i get credited) (maybe shady too for giving them inaccurate opinions or what not but oh well)

I finally got an invitation yesterday (and to think I was just at Gamestop that afternoon). I signed up and started to take a GS survey, only to have it time out and disappear when I finished it. I don't know if it was actually submitted or not. :/

If anyone isn't going to use their link and would be willing to PM it to me I would be grateful. My link doesn't seem to work. Everytime I click on it for the last 24 hours I get a page that says,"Please pardon the inconvenience. Either this session has timed out, or this process is currently unavailable. Please return to the home page and try again."

funny

i misread the links and chose the e-reward link, no GS reward but when i went back and chose the utalk link, sure as fuckthe GS reward was there..whateva

Received my Q3 card today!

I also got the survey email, so if anyone needs an under 25 or an over 25 link, PM me.

edit: only the under 25 link left. Both gone!

bread's done
Back