Gamestop Survey

This looks interesting. Is it still going on? I read the OP but that was last year... what's the difference between the 25 groups? I'd love a $50 GC to GS... he said 1 survey took ~5 minutes... well to get enough points for the $50 it seems like it would only take about 3 hours... that's more than $10/hour.

yea i havent seen a new survey in 2 weeks checked my email like it said too i think its legit but i aint gettin anywhere with 25pts

I just realized that my card's going to sit at my family's house for a while. Do these cards expire?

[quote name='PhrostByte']This looks interesting. Is it still going on? I read the OP but that was last year... what's the difference between the 25 groups? I'd love a $50 GC to GS... he said 1 survey took ~5 minutes... well to get enough points for the $50 it seems like it would only take about 3 hours... that's more than $10/hour.[/quote]

It's ongoing, you can join at any time. Under 25, you do surveys for points, over you do surveys for "dollar" amounts. And you don't do all the surveys at once, it's really random.

I have a pre-existing e-rewards account, so I can't sign up again (at least with the same email address). The link in the Gamestop email for e-rewards has Gamestop and Pizza Hut as program sponsors but neither of these are available for me, so those sponsors must be invitation-specific.

utalkback doesn't seem to offer any gaming-related rewards other than the Gamestop gift cards. e-rewards also gives you 3 free Blockbuster game rentals at the $25 level, so using the 25+ link might be the better option.

Here's the list my of e-rewards reward partners:

Air France / KLM

Blockbuster Inc.

bmi

Borders

Continental Airlines

Delta Air Lines

e-Rewards Magazine Collection

eBags

Forzieri

Frontier Airlines

FTD.com

Hilton HHonors

Levenger

Macy's

Neiman Marcus Last Call

Northwest Airlines WorldPerks

Omaha Steaks

ProFlowers

Snowbird

Sony

US Airways

Virgin Atlantic Airways

Zagat Survey

Zales

[quote name='mezzo20']thanx alot for the help mate.
and does anyone know what kind of reward should i redeem to get them in my email not throw a shipping address if you have redeemed rewards and got the coupon or codes in email plz tell which were the rewards.
thanx again.:bouncy:[/quote]someone answer my question plz.

[quote name='mezzo20']someone answer my question plz.[/quote]
All the rewards tell you exactly how they will be delivered. Just click on one and find out.

On the e-rewards side, the Blockbuster rewards send you printable coupons over email. If you have a Borders Rewards card, you can have money deposited to it. I haven't redeemed any of the others, but most are sent electronically.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I just realized that my card's going to sit at my family's house for a while. Do these cards expire?

It's ongoing, you can join at any time. Under 25, you do surveys for points, over you do surveys for "dollar" amounts. And you don't do all the surveys at once, it's really random.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply... so which one would I want to do? The points or the dollar values?

[quote name='PhrostByte']Thanks for the reply... so which one would I want to do? The points or the dollar values?[/quote]

Totally up to you. Doesn't really make a difference which one you do cause either way you get some form of cash that you can use.

[quote name='Vashthefool00']I sent away for a $50 card back in September and haven't received it yet. Sent an e-mail asking about it still no response. Seems like the > 25 group is doing ok but the < 25 group is not.[/quote]

lol ditto here. But I got a response saying that they confirmed my order and are asking the company that sends out the cards when they sent it out.

Well, let me just say I have redeemed over $125 worth of GameStop giftcards with this offer. If it wasn't for the quaterly limitation, I'd probably have over $200 by now.

is there anyway to get more surveys? i have an under 25 account and i have not gotten surveys besides the 2 that were there when i first logged into the account

Man this E-reward is pissing me off, I been stuck at $48.75 Credit for a few weeks....I need just $1 to get a $25 gamestop Giftcard....I was getting surveys every other day but once I hit $40, I get 1 every 2 weeks

I got 2 invites for this. 1 25+ and 1 under 25. PM if ya need one xD

EDIT: all invites are gone :p have fun with the surveys

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, if I recieved an offer from Borders to use erewards, should I sign up with that link 2 and have 2 accounts or just stick with the GS one?

I don't see why you can't hold two accounts. Just make sure you use different e-mail addresses.

On that note, I just got another GS gift card. I don't even try filling out the IT surveys anymore since they are going into way too much detail.

Finally... finally earned enough for a $25 gamestop card. Great timing, my edge card expired last month......... I haven't shopped at Gamestop in ages, maybe I'll trade it here when I get it.

FINALLY!
gsgc.jpg

I doubt I'll receive it before Guitar Hero World Tour comes out though. I guess I'll use it for Left 4 Dead then.

I'll have pictures when it finally comes in.

[quote name='Shady3011']I don't see why you can't hold two accounts. Just make sure you use different e-mail addresses.[/quote]

You will also need a different mailing address for your rewards.

[quote name='DarkTang']for the 25 and older one there is no $50 gamestop gc? all i see is a $25 which costs $50 on e-rewards[/quote]

I don't know whats going on with that. I though it might be an error.

i signed up 2.5 weeks ago and have still not been emailed a survey yet even though i chose for them to send me the maximum per week. is anyone else getting them or did i do something wrong? i put both address into my email contact list & use gmail so i dont think they are being blocked...

Am I the only one that got one survey then havent been given the option of any others? I signed up like months ago and only took the first survey and havent seen any since.

dude i rarely even get surveys. it took me from december to now and i only have 700 points. used it to get a $50 gamestop giftcard awhile ago. its not just you but for a lot of people.

[quote name='Clarke']FINALLY!
I doubt I'll receive it before Guitar Hero World Tour comes out though. I guess I'll use it for Left 4 Dead then.

I'll have pictures when it finally comes in.[/quote]

They seem t be slower than stated. I have been waiting for my 50$ GC for 15 business days and counting.

Alright, what's the key to the entertainment survey? I never qualify. I've been turned down so many times that I've adjusted my answers to try and get by. I always get the "thanks for wasting your time" message after rating the 3 categories of shows (approx 5 minutes into the survey).

[quote name='aspower']Alright, what's the key to the entertainment survey? I never qualify. I've been turned down so many times that I've adjusted my answers to try and get by. I always get the "thanks for wasting your time" message after rating the 3 categories of shows (approx 5 minutes into the survey).[/quote]

Say you're available all weeknights during primetime and say you really enjoy watching that kind of programming (I always put 5 for comedy, 5 for drama, 4 for improvement). I'm always pretty honest when it asks which shows I've watched, because it gives you shows to watch that you've never seen before or have only seen once before. And say you're completing the survey with a high speed connection, so you can stream the video.

That's all I can really remember, but I've probably gotten about 6-8 of these and haven't been turned down for any, except a couple times after I had already watched the entire program and completed the survey :bomb:

[quote name='tankass']Am I the only one that got one survey then havent been given the option of any others? I signed up like months ago and only took the first survey and havent seen any since.[/quote]

[quote name='Lethal04']i signed up 2.5 weeks ago and have still not been emailed a survey yet even though i chose for them to send me the maximum per week. is anyone else getting them or did i do something wrong? i put both address into my email contact list & use gmail so i dont think they are being blocked...[/quote]

It's normal don't worry about it. The surveys come in "bursts", sorta...

[quote name='underliness']They seem t be slower than stated. I have been waiting for my 50$ GC for 15 business days and counting.[/quote]

lol Its been a full month for me :( Apparently some people who've ordered halfway into September have not received cards.

gah, filled one entertainment survey and now I can do another one if I watch a rerun on the 20th... for $10 credit...

it is worth it but I think they are more focused on the commercials than anything.

hopefully I can score enough in time to get a card....

:rofl: I'm totally suing this survey I got. It asked for typical questions like age, location..then it asked if I was Hetero, Bi, or Gay..and I clicked gay and they said SORRY, NOT THIS TIME
:rofl:

I bet it was Proposition 8 Propganda :nottalking:

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: I'm totally suing this survey I got. It asked for typical questions like age, location..then it asked if I was Hetero, Bi, or Gay..and I clicked gay and they said SORRY, NOT THIS TIME
:rofl:

I bet it was Proposition 8 Propganda :nottalking:[/quote]

Lol, next question was, Now are you the little spoon or the big spoon?

well i just got an email and this is what it said.

Thank you for your response, I apologize for the delay in your card. We
had an unexpected amount of redemptions and that we ran out of stock.
Cards are being processed and that if you do not receive your gift card
in 12-14 business days, please let me know and I will do more checking
on your card.

[quote name='lakers310']Ive sent them quite a few messages. The latest one I got said that their fulfillment center ran out of gift cards.[/quote]

Ditto here. It seems they respond at the end of the week every single time. Its like they dont even bother checking until friday lol.

That sucks. I'd be like just give me a code to use online and save on shipping.

Hmm I've already redeemed a card and I already have 63 points. Plus the next redemption quarter starts in November. I hope I get enough before the points expire in February.

i need 41 more points to redeem a $25 dollar gift gamestop card. but ever since i redeemed the $50 (that i am still waiting for) ive never got another survey to do...

[quote name='Clarke']That sucks. I'd be like just give me a code to use online and save on shipping.

Hmm I've already redeemed a card and I already have 63 points. Plus the next redemption quarter starts in November. I hope I get enough before the points expire in February.[/quote]

Dude, the redemption quarter started on Oct 1st. Quarters are based on yearly quarters, not on when you redeem your card, so the quarters go from Jan-March, Apr-Jun, July-Sept, and Oct-Dec.

Also, your points don't actually expire...they jsut take a shitload of them away from you lol.

[quote name='BustaBust']well i just got an email and this is what it said.

Thank you for your response, I apologize for the delay in your card. We
had an unexpected amount of redemptions and that we ran out of stock.
Cards are being processed and that if you do not receive your gift card
in 12-14 business days, please let me know and I will do more checking
on your card.[/quote]

Thanks for posting this, :applause: I was wondering why my latest card was taking longer than normal.

The under 25 site really sucks for me. I signed up over 2 months ago and have gotten 1 single survey to do.

The over 25 site is fine... already redeemed for a GC there.

Whoo! I had the card sent to my family's house and my sister brought it by yesterday. I also went to Gamestop, but they didn't have WiiFit in stock and I'm thinking they won't for a very long time. Stupid losers thinking that 'new years resolutions' will save their lazy asses...

Whoa, I just redeemed my first 50$ gift card last night. I wonder what I should buy with it...hmm.

I was looking at the redemption periods and I saw this "Sorry, but you've already redeemed for a Reward from this partner during this redemption period. Please review the terms & conditions for this Reward."

When looking at the 25$ gamestop gift card. So we can only get one card per year?

[quote name='Persona7']Whoa, I just redeemed my first 50$ gift card last night. I wonder what I should buy with it...hmm.

I was looking at the redemption periods and I saw this "Sorry, but you've already redeemed for a Reward from this partner during this redemption period. Please review the terms & conditions for this Reward."

When looking at the 25$ gamestop gift card. So we can only get one card per year?[/quote]

1 card per quarter. If you'll look back at some of the previous posts, you'll see someone has recently posted which months are part of the same quarter.

Gah, I recently failed 2 $25 surveys, one got me through the general age/sex/income thing. The second one asked me how much my company made, I answered too low I suppose and I was thrown out of that one too T.T

bread's done
Back