Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Clarke']That sucks. I'd be like just give me a code to use online and save on shipping.

Hmm I've already redeemed a card and I already have 63 points. Plus the next redemption quarter starts in November. I hope I get enough before the points expire in February.[/quote]

Wow. I always get kicked out of the surveys. How do you know what to answer to qualify?!?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Anyone get their card that redeemed on Oct 1? I did and havent seen it yet. Havent had a card take this long to show up.[/quote]
I redeemed Oct. 5th, and nothing for me, either. I was going to use it to pay for FarCry 2 as well... anyone know how long Gamestop keeps pre-orders around?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Anyone get their card that redeemed on Oct 1? I did and havent seen it yet. Havent had a card take this long to show up.[/quote]

I redeemed on Oct 1st and haven't received my card yet. Someone posted earlier in the thread that they contacted support and they were informed that e-rewards ran out of cards due to high redemptions. Hopefully I can get my card this week so I can use it towards Guitar Hero.

Wow, I must have just set a new record for being rejected from a survey. I clicked the "begin" link, and it instantly took me to the "unfortunately your responses dont meet blah blah blah" rejection. I had absolutely no say in anything. I wonder why they even sent me that survey? It's not like I waited too long, since I clicked within 5 minutes of it being sent out.

does anyone else have the same problem I do? Everytime I gte a survey and click on it to fill it out it tells me im not eligible or something like that.

I think this site has expanded to telephone surveys now. I got a call last night and did a survey about insurance. I doubt it got me any "site cash" but hopefully my participation will lead to more e-mail surveys...

That reminds me, is everyone else still waiting for their GCs for this quarter? I ordered a $25 one on Oct 1st and am still waiting for it.

[quote name='Toke2Choke']does anyone else have the same problem I do? Everytime I gte a survey and click on it to fill it out it tells me im not eligible or something like that.[/quote]
Occasionally it has happened to me.

I'm like 73 pts away from my first gift card and I failed the last 2 surveys. =p

[quote name='Chitown021']I think this site has expanded to telephone surveys now. I got a call last night and did a survey about insurance. I doubt it got me any "site cash" but hopefully my participation will lead to more e-mail surveys...

That reminds me, is everyone else still waiting for their GCs for this quarter? I ordered a $25 one on Oct 1st and am still waiting for it.[/quote]

I'm still waiting too. I guess it's time to drop them an email.

They got back to me already and told me to wait until nov 10 before I contact them again. I hope they aren't going to start flaking and not sending prizes.

[quote name='Chitown021']I think this site has expanded to telephone surveys now. I got a call last night and did a survey about insurance. I doubt it got me any "site cash" but hopefully my participation will lead to more e-mail surveys...

That reminds me, is everyone else still waiting for their GCs for this quarter? I ordered a $25 one on Oct 1st and am still waiting for it.[/quote]
lol Don't worry about it. I'm still waiting on one from LAST quarter XD. Hmm, I wonder if I can still redeem one for this quarter...cause technically I ordered last quarter but they haven't sent my card out yet.

Good news! I received my Gamestop $50 giftcard that I ordered back on Sept. 19. So this might be an indication of when other people might receive theirs.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']How are you getting $50 Gamestop cards?

I only show a $25 in my account, (also currently waiting for ordered Oct 1.)[/quote]

Do you have an under 25 account or 25 + account?
I think the under 25 has an option for a $50 GC and the 25+ only has an $25 one.

I have a 25+ account.

Got my $25 card today that was ordered on Oct 1st!! (that's card number 4. Now I'm waiting for Jan 1st, have enough for another $25 card.)

Heh, I signed up a separate utalkback account which gets NOTHING in the way of surveys. My e-rewards site is rocking though.

Just today I got my $25 gift card for this quarter. And then I checked my email and had a survey on I.T. worth $50 (I am the whole department really so I could honestly say I influence most decisions).

Now I'm set for next quarter and building for the one after that. I wish there was more on the site worth ordering. Amazon gift cards would be nice. I already redeemed the once per year $15 in borders bucks and got The Watchmen. Awesome

[quote name='Chitown021']Do you have an under 25 account or 25 + account?
I think the under 25 has an option for a $50 GC and the 25+ only has an $25 one.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a rip. I hope the $25 GC costs less points. In other news, I just got my first $25 GC. Just in time for Fallout 3.

[quote name='aspower']Wow, what a rip. I hope the $25 GC costs less points. In other news, I just got my first $25 GC. Just in time for Fallout 3.[/quote]

From what I understand the under 25 accounts go by points and the 25+ goes by $$$.

I've read where people that ordered their GCs Oct 1st are now starting to get them. I hope mine is not far behind. I checked today's mail and it wasn't there for me...

well just got an IT survey for $50 !!!

I was at 26, took me about 30 mins to do it.

Logged in and redeemed my first card, stated it was going to take up to 9-11 weeks?! but then it said 30 days... hopefully in time for my bday.

Got my $25 card also on Saturday. Ordered somewhere around Oct 2nd.

Already have $35+ back in that account... too bad I can't redeem until January of next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xycury']well just got an IT survey for $50 !!!

I was at 26, took me about 30 mins to do it.

Logged in and redeemed my first card, stated it was going to take up to 9-11 weeks?! but then it said 30 days... hopefully in time for my bday.[/quote]
nice. congrtaz

Since I am getting points for this about the speed the desert tortoise trying to cross the I-15 I just used the points and got Maxum. Since It would have took another year just to get one gamestop card.

[quote name='packerfan10']Since I am getting points for this about the speed the desert tortoise trying to cross the I-15 I just used the points and got Maxum. Since It would have took another year just to get one gamestop card.[/quote]

I signed up for the points survey last year in December. Until June, I only had around 150 points, but it finally started to ramp up. It wasn't until August that I had enough to get a $25 gift card, but by October, I got enough for the $50. I got mine in the mail on Saturday, and it was well worth the 10 month wait.

Oops, I guess I did get my Oct 1st GC yesterday. I just found the envelope underneath a pile of political flyers today while doing some cleaning. That gives me a total of $100 to spend at Gamestop and I've already got $50 earned so I'm ready to order another on Jan 1st!

Got the card I ordered Oct 1st on Saturday. :applause: I have been getting a ton of surveys in my email, but haven't had a chance to complete any of them yet. :cry:

[quote name='Kash76']Hey guys, what triggers an invite from GS on erewards?[/quote]

I signed up for the newsletter for about a year before the signup email came.

it was from gamestop and I used the >25 link for the $ rewards.

Just cashed in my first $25 card after an IT survey worth $50. now all i need is another 24 and I can get one in Jan.

I think GS randomly sends emails with the codes. I have a few left over(3. Two under 25, one over 25) from when they sent them last time. Not sure if it's ok to post them though.

Edit: They're all gone now. :)

Last edited:
[quote name='silverjojo08']I think GS randomly sends emails with the codes. I have a few left over(3. Two under 25, one over 25) from when they sent them last time. Not sure if it's ok to post them though.[/quote]

Can you PM me?

Yep it works. I had redeemed my points on October 15th and today is the 27th.
CIMG0881.jpg

CIMG0882.jpg

CIMG0883.jpg

I've got one under 25 invite left. First person who quotes this post gets it.

Exceptions. No ubern00bs or 2 post leeches.

bread's done
Back