Gamestop Survey

[quote name='silverjojo08']I think GS randomly sends emails with the codes. I have a few left over(3. Two under 25, one over 25) from when they sent them last time. Not sure if it's ok to post them though.[/QUOTE]
Would you have one for me by any chance? :) thx

[quote name='Liquidx01']I've got one under 25 invite left. First person who quotes this post gets it.

Exceptions. No ubern00bs or 2 post leeches.[/quote]

I'd love to earn some points of surveys!

[quote name='cruzfactor']i redeemed my points for a gamestop card in the beginning of october and have still yet to receive it...[/quote]

you will get it soon. it took me about a month since they ran out of GC's.

anyways i just got a survey and clicked on it, right as i clicked on it, it told me i completed the survey. hah free 20 points :)

I got an invite through Best Buy's Rewards Zone program (signed up and bought Haze for $10). Just a heads up for people that the invite can come from other sources besides Gamestop.

I probably won't get anything because I lurk too much and barely post, but would anyone be interested in letting me in? :D I would love the extra cash for doing surveys.

I just got a survey that told me I'd get 500 points if i passed it, and 50 if I didn't qualify. After 40 minutes of questioning, I fully qualified but only got 35 points :cry:

[quote name='zakai']I got an invite through Best Buy's Rewards Zone program (signed up and bought Haze for $10). Just a heads up for people that the invite can come from other sources besides Gamestop.[/quote]

Yeah I got my invite through Best Buy as well a few months ago. Never got anything from Gamestop although I signed up for their newsletter when this thread was first created almost a year ago.

[quote name='jennyfur']Yeah I got my invite through Best Buy as well a few months ago. Never got anything from Gamestop although I signed up for their newsletter when this thread was first created almost a year ago.[/quote]

Just wondering since Best Buy is apparently one of their sponsor companies, do you have the option of getting Best Buy GCs too?

[quote name='Jmclark']Any tips on how to get a link?[/quote]

lol Riyon should seriously update his post...people keep asking the same questions and like me, probably don't want to go through 50-60 pages of random stuff to fnid their answers.

To answer your question Jmclark, you can either wait and ask a member here for a link, or you can sign up for newsletters (Gamestop) or be a BB Rewards center member or order some pizza from Pizza Hut. They'll send you invites eventually.

LOL, that was probably the fastest that I've ever been eliminated from a survey. On the first question I said I was male and that was it. They had already received the required number of responses from that demographic...

[quote name='JMClarkent']^^^ For some reason, I love the username >.>[/quote]
Hah, that's a coincidence.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']lol Riyon should seriously update his post...people keep asking the same questions and like me, probably don't want to go through 50-60 pages of random stuff to fnid their answers.

To answer your question Jmclark, you can either wait and ask a member here for a link, or you can sign up for newsletters (Gamestop) or be a BB Rewards center member or order some pizza from Pizza Hut. They'll send you invites eventually.[/quote]

I already am a member BB Rewards Center and Gamestop, so I should just wait?

[quote name='Jmclark']Hah, that's a coincidence.

I already am a member BB Rewards Center and Gamestop, so I should just wait?[/quote]

Im not sure how the rewards center invite works (certain time limit or valued customer etc etc) so it would be best to do most of the options I mentioned (sign up for GS newsletter and ask members here for an invite. Be prepared to play the waiting game though cause invites take a awhile.

sitting at 80.85 on my account now. going to get a border's $15 credit and probably a subscription of latina for the wife.

Did anyone else get that invite for the $35 food survey where they gave you a $15 dollar gift card to record what you eat for 4 weeks besides me?

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']sitting at 80.85 on my account now. going to get a border's $15 credit and probably a subscription of latina for the wife.

Did anyone else get that invite for the $35 food survey where they gave you a $15 dollar gift card to record what you eat for 4 weeks besides me?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I got this one. Pain in my ass, but it tripled my account balance.

Hmmm, I just got a very interesting survey. I said I played sports video game and they asked me to look at an advertisement and give my opinion of it. It was a branded Gamestop ad for what they called a "Season Pass". Claimed it was a free signup and it gave 10% off all the new sports games coming out next year.

That's all there really was to it. They asked what my interest level was, would I sign up and if I would buy additional sports games if it was available.

And they only gave me 1.50 ....cheapasses.

i got mine from BB a fe months ago and lets say this.....utalkback is hilarious!

they offered the same questions about 5 times to me. i finally got smart and figured out what they were looking for (someone who didn't know ANYONE who worked in the entertainment industry). it was like they were begging me to answer it their way....

it's kinda frustrating though that they will offer 45 points, which is a lot, but quick to give you 3 if you don't qualify. i'm about 100 away from the 25 dollar gift card though! i i want that then i'm going back to get one of those mags

[quote name='xycury']well just got an IT survey for $50 !!!

I was at 26, took me about 30 mins to do it.

Logged in and redeemed my first card, stated it was going to take up to 9-11 weeks?! but then it said 30 days... hopefully in time for my bday.[/quote]

update, just got it in the mail today! woot.

27th to the 4th. pretty fast shipping.

I did one that was asking about sports I played. I chose lacrosse and accidently put that I knew somebody in the,"marketing industry" and then said "thank you + 3 pts 4 u" but I pressed back and it let me finish taking it and said,"congratulations...+30 pts". SO now I see 3 instant points and am expecting 30 points....will i get my 30 points?

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']I did one that was asking about sports I played. I chose lacrosse and accidently put that I knew somebody in the,"marketing industry" and then said "thank you + 3 pts 4 u" but I pressed back and it let me finish taking it and said,"congratulations...+30 pts". SO now I see 3 instant points and am expecting 30 points....will i get my 30 points?[/quote]

probably not because if you were to go from the original link, I bet the survey won't load, I'd even guess they probably don't have script to give you a message about already taking this survey.

But good luck!

Ive been getting this offer a while now and never signed up but after reading this thread some i now have! Look forward to seeing how it goes... :bouncy:

Just got my invite and now I have a question regarding the 25+ and under 25...Is u.talk.back affiliated with e-rewards? The reason I ask is I would like to register as under 25 and over 25 just to do both and see which one is quicker but don't want to violate some sort of rule against registering twice for this. From the getgo, they look like different companies and wouldn't seem like they would care if I do in which case I'll register at both with the same e-mail (that I use for spam).

[quote name='wealthyassgamer']Just got my invite and now I have a question regarding the 25+ and under 25...Is u.talk.back affiliated with e-rewards? The reason I ask is I would like to register as under 25 and over 25 just to do both and see which one is quicker but don't want to violate some sort of rule against registering twice for this. From the getgo, they look like different companies and wouldn't seem like they would care if I do in which case I'll register at both with the same e-mail (that I use for spam).[/quote]
When taking some surveys I get taken to an e-rewards page that says "thanks for your opinion. your account will be credited" but obviously I still get the points for my utalkback account. I'm not signed up for both though.

[quote name='Clarke']If anyone wants an invitation PM me. Just specify if you want utalkback or e-rewards.[/quote]
I've sent out the invite to bigrice25.

I just got another email, and I have no use for it since I have both accounts already. Whoever PMs me first gets the link.

EDIT: And that's that. DJ has my links.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright well for some reason the just sent my two more invites lol. so i now have 3 25 and under links and 3 25 and older links. not gonna give it out for free, make me an offer. not looking for much

[quote name='Da_Best_12']alright well for some reason the just sent my two more invites lol. so i now have 3 25 and under links and 3 25 and older links. not gonna give it out for free, make me an offer. not looking for much[/quote]

awww cmon. i really need an under 25 link. if anyone has one to give out pm me :D
thanks

[quote name='Da_Best_12']alright well for some reason the just sent my two more invites lol. so i now have 3 25 and under links and 3 25 and older links. not gonna give it out for free, make me an offer. not looking for much[/quote]

lol nice. Way to be a capitalist ^_^

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']lol nice. Way to be a capitalist ^_^[/quote]

its not like im selling them like someone did on these forums for the cod:waw beta code that you could have gotten for free just for signing up. i just want like something like a ps3 beta code or something to that effect

[quote name='Da_Best_12']its not like im selling them like someone did on these forums for the cod:waw beta code that you could have gotten for free just for signing up. i just want like something like a ps3 beta code or something to that effect[/quote]

I know, I'm just saying "nice" cause it is "nice." Sorry if you took it as sarcasm :(

Finally hit the $50 mark for a GC yesterday. I messed up on a networking survey that was worth $50 by itself. How long does it usually take to get the GC's in the mail?

I'm already a member of e-rewards, but I have a friend who would like to get some Gamestop gift cards... Anyone have an invite that they wouldn't mind parting with?

bread's done
Back