Gamestop Survey

Anybody else see this message at e-rewards?

"Thank you for your interest in this Reward.
Unfortunately, there are no GameStop offers available at this time. "

Congrats to those that cashed in on time. Looks like GameStop is going the way of blockbuster on e-rewards...

[quote name='monsoon man']Anybody else see this message at e-rewards?

"Thank you for your interest in this Reward.
Unfortunately, there are no GameStop offers available at this time. "

Congrats to those that cashed in on time. Looks like GameStop is going the way of blockbuster on e-rewards...[/QUOTE]

I ordered one this morning. Must of got in just in time.

Wow - e-rewards will be useless for me if the Gamestop GC is gone. The Borders Bucks once a year is good, but other than that, not much there of use. Glad I hit $50 last week and ordered a GS card.

Instead of me going thru 90 pages of this thread, has anyone found out what "about me" settings give the most surveys for utalkback?

They actually have pretty descent custom service as well.

I ordered a $25 Gamestop giftcard in middle of Feb. and it never arrived. Contacted the beginning of this month as to give it the full 30 business days and they said they would cancel the last card and have the supplier send another one, should get it next week!

[quote name='killer9']problem with utalkback is you can never get surveys i get 1 every other week[/QUOTE]
I got a survey today and didn't qualify for it.

[quote name='Third Eye']All this means is that they're out of cards. They'll restock like they have in the past.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's been "unavailable" before. I think if they were done offering GameStop GCs as a reward, then they'd remove GS from the sponsors section.

Has anyone ever gotten an email from gamestop inviting them to a research study?

the title of the email is "$75 for your thoughts..."

they are supposedly having a research study in the area and it says that it will include a 1 on 1 interview that will last about an hour. the email includes a survey and "selected participants" will be included in the interviews...its the first time i've heard about it and i don't see anyone in the thread talking about it.

As of 2 minutes ago, the GS GC is available again. And just in time, because I went over the $100 mark. Now I can rest assured that I'm good for this quarter and the next.

[quote name='dfg']As of 2 minutes ago, the GS GC is available again. And just in time, because I went over the $100 mark. Now I can rest assured that I'm good for this quarter and the next.[/QUOTE]

Well done sir!

[quote name='dfg']As of 2 minutes ago, the GS GC is available again. And just in time, because I went over the $100 mark. Now I can rest assured that I'm good for this quarter and the next.[/QUOTE]

thanks!

I signed up yesterday, got the invite back in Nov though. I don't have any surveys to fill out either, I think there just aren't any available right now, for anyone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

So i got my email and signed up for erewards but how am i suppose to do surveys? It says there is none available for me. Do I have to wait for them or is there a way I can just do an many as I want?

You just have to wait. It seems surveys go in waves - sometimes I'll go a week or two without getting one, then I'll get flooded with them for a week or so. It always works out tho, you can only earn one Gamestop card per calendar quarter, so it's pretty easy to work up the points for a card every three months.

[quote name='argyle']You just have to wait. It seems surveys go in waves - sometimes I'll go a week or two without getting one, then I'll get flooded with them for a week or so. It always works out tho, you can only earn one Gamestop card per calendar quarter, so it's pretty easy to work up the points for a card every three months.[/QUOTE]

Thnx Spongebob:booty:

[quote name='sippycupz']Just got my gift card today! Earned it about a week ago, arrived earlier than I expected.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I ordered mine on the 7th so I hope mine comes soon.

I just got the email and signed up with E-Rewards. There weren't any surveys available after I logged in, although I'll say that the signup process consisted of 2-3 surveys that were crammed together.

I'm going to be pissed if nothing comes of this, if they were just using me for the initial info they got during the signup process.

my e-rewards is only for blockbuster! Does gamestop have one too???

I have a u talk back account for gamestop, but no rewards on e-rewards

hmmmm

Just received my $50 GC from utalkback. It only took about a week to a week and a half. This is my second $50 GC in not quite 2 1/2 years. Not great, but not bad either.

[quote name='josh62488']my e-rewards is only for blockbuster! Does gamestop have one too???

I have a u talk back account for gamestop, but no rewards on e-rewards

hmmmm[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but can't u choose your rewards? Gamestop only invites you to it, not regulate what type of surveys you get.

I just got an email from GameStop inviting me to do this. Is it good pay for what you do? I really don't wanna sit here for like 2-4 hours filling out surveys just to make a couple bucks, that isn't really worth it to me.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I just got an email from GameStop inviting me to do this. Is it good pay for what you do? I really don't wanna sit here for like 2-4 hours filling out surveys just to make a couple bucks, that isn't really worth it to me.[/QUOTE]

Its good. I get about 3-5 surveys a week right now and they range from 3$ - 10$ depending if you qualify for them, and some give you credit even if you dont qualify for them.

Just got an invite this morning but its from E-Rewards not utalkback, but I signed up anyway , we'll see how it goes. Anyone who hasn't got one might want to check there emails today, also check your spam folder it could of got caught in there.

Aloha :)

does anyone haz both utalkback and erewards? Is it allowed if u use same person/info. I remember some thing about erewards being for older people, I haz been doing that one for a year already.

[quote name='djsmf435']How is e-rewards? I just got the email too.[/QUOTE]

It's not bad. The gift cards come quickly. I've redeemed for 2 $25 Gamestop gift cards. You are limited to one per quarter, so max $100 in a year. My first went for God of War III, second for GTA Liberty City Stories, I'm pretty happy.

bread's done
Back