Gamestop Survey

i Got the email but keeps redirecting me to a deadlink... anyone else having this problem? i get an error saying...
Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[quote name='BitLooter']Yay, finally got into the e-Rewards program... after being in GS's mailing list for well over a year. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

I also just got in.. came here to confirm if it was real or not :p

I just got a survey in my e-mail about college and higher education that would have been worth $4, but I didn't qualify. It closed out after I answered that I have relatives in the healthcare and teaching industry, so if you get this one, I guess don't answer that question. Try "none of these" and see what happens.

Figured I'd pass that along, someone's bound to find it useful.

Pro tip: Never say you have any relatives or freinds in any industry. Most likely they will bounce if you answer yes to any of those industries.

Any other tips as far as what professions to claim and so forth?

I claim half-way honest answer ..... Im a 33 y.o full time college student that is unemployeed stay at home dad ..... my wife is self employeed in entertainment ...... so on surveys I answer that Im self employeed in the same manner and a college student

On a crappy note ..... I got 2 offers about television watching .... one claimed was worth $20 and other one $14 .... I didnt qualify for either :(

After a few days in the program I have $5.80

Has anyone ever gotten an actual survey about GameStop? If they sent me any surveys regarding video games I'm sure I'd get full credit, but so far no luck. I did get full credit for one survey even though I answered no to every question, but it was only worth $1.50. I only got 50 cents for another one that could have been worth $6. Still, I've earned like $3 in a week. I don't know why I didn't sign up sooner.

[quote name='ttonylema']Pro tip: Never say you have any relatives or freinds in any industry. Most likely they will bounce if you answer yes to any of those industries.[/QUOTE]

Ah, good to know. I got another $4 that I honestly don't have family in the industries they asked and I got in, except it conveniently timed-out about halfway through and won't reload.

I got offered another one for $12 and it's asking for my "user name." And to the best of my knowledge, I don't have one since you log in with your e-mail. What am I missing?

They've been a bit slower here as well. In fact, I'm actually at a point where I can't afford a card (for the first time in over a year). Still, I'm at just over $40, so I hope that I can get a handful of surveys before or around July 1st for the next card.

[quote name='MoneyMan']I reached enough money to get another gamestop card but it says i have to wait for a later calendar date.[/QUOTE]

you can only order one each quarter.

Based on your participation in a research survey regarding Beverages in March 2010 you are cordially invited to earn $15 in e-Rewards Currency for completing an additional 45-minute research survey.

I got a survey worth $15 in e-Rewards Currency last night. It was about a survey about beer. I got the $15 added to my account immediately after I completed the survey.

Damn, I had a TV survey worth $15 bucks but I was denied because they said my internet connection was not fast enough to properly run the video (I've done video surveys just fine in the past). It was about the season finale of Private Practice. I don't watch that crap but my wife does and she had agreed to do it for me.

[quote name='8ball305']Just order my second 50$ Gamestop card lets hope it comes in two weeks.[/QUOTE]
I'm a bit confused about the $50 GS, So I'm paying e-reward's $50 that i've earned to get a $25 GS GC?

[quote name='aznboovie']I'm a bit confused about the $50 GS, So I'm paying e-reward's $50 that i've earned to get a $25 GS GC?[/QUOTE]

e-rewards offers a $25 GameStop giftcard for which you redeem $50 worth of e-rewards currency, which is worthless anywhere else, making the value of each unit a bit arbitrary.

u.talk.back (the under-25 version of e-rewards) offers a $50 GSGC for which you redeem x # of points (don't know offhand how many).

The person to whom you replied was probably speaking of the latter.

I kept getting the "Sorry, don't want you." for the surveys till I remembered what the Hollywood Video manager told me 10 years ago..."Always use the most inflammatory responses when filling in the survey." I started using the most strongly worded answers and I got 100 fold the e-rewards currency. Now sometimes you just can't win or are to slow, but it will increase the speed of points much faster.

Dang I just looked in my mail and I have a bunch of them but they are all for e-rewards and none for u.talk.back, I wanted to sign up for both...

So yea I got the education survey...and I even got a screen within the real survey saying that I was accepted for the survey...so I thought I was in cruise control...

...next question was about the software suites I was aware of. I checked about 7/10 of 'em, because I really knew them.

BOOM! Utalkback screen talking about how they received the max number of people for the survey. Worst part? I started the survey literally 3 mins within receiving the email...

And I'm 4 points away from my 50 dollar gift card

THANKS UTALKBACK!

Is it possible to be part of both ERewards and utalkback? I'm part of utalkback but not ERewards and am wondering if I can join.

So, here's a question...I have been a member of utalkback for years, and I stopped getting jack. I found my wife's old email invitation, and I signed up for e-Rewards with my email address. Problem is that the invitation was through American Eagle, and the rewards are crap(best is Blockbuster).

Do you think if I renounce both accounts that Gamestop will send me another invite at some point, and I can re-join e-Rewards and get better reward options?

[quote name='Chitown021']It's change of quarter time! Get those GS giftcards ordered![/QUOTE]

That was the first thing I did this morning.

Ordered another $25 card myself. Looking forward to it!

I actually had enough for another one. Got my gf a sub for a magazine instead. Curse this "only once a calendar quarter" business! I mean they've already made money off the surveys I filled out, and it isn't like there is a shortage of GS gift cards. phooey

is anyone here set up with www.myview.com? It's similar to the e-rewards but they have a much wider variety of gift cards. I think that I was sent an email once i signed up for viewpoints.com but I can be for sure anymore because it's been a few months. They have an FAQ section that I think goes into detail about where to get signed up from.

Anyways, they have Gift cards like iTunes, Old Navy, Visa pre-paid debit cards and they did have some for amazon.com but looks like they ran out recently.

I was thinking about starting a post like this one for it but wanted to see first if anyone else was currently involved with them.

Thanks!

^I'd be interested in myview, looks like it is invite only just like e-rewards. Do you know how to get invited? THE FAQ just merely says "keep an eye out for our logo"

I'm just $4 away from a GS gift card, and they haven't sent me anything in over a week. I'd been hoping to get it in before the quarter was up, but it looks like it's too late now. I wish I got surveys more often...

I am registered to that site as well and did receive my $25 GS gift card but, it was not $25.00 it was something like $18.00. Then again free money is free... right :)

[quote name='dannyox718']Ordered another $25 card myself. Looking forward to it!

I actually had enough for another one. Got my gf a sub for a magazine instead. Curse this "only once a calendar quarter" business! I mean they've already made money off the surveys I filled out, and it isn't like there is a shortage of GS gift cards. phooey[/QUOTE]

yeah the two minor drawbacks to this site are the one-per-quarter redemptions and the expiring bucks. I can't really complain though b/c free is free. I've cashed in around ten gift cards to date.

I only needed $1.05, and I got an easy $4 one today. :) Great timing - gift cert ordered, now I have another 3 months to work up another $50. :p

Here's to hoping we start getting them in the mail next week. I'm right next to Dallas and I usually mine about 14 days after redeeming if memory serves me correctly.

[quote name='OregonDealz']So right did anyone get the Frozen Waffle survey?

Cuz they are sending me Frozen Waffles to try overnight via UPS in dry ice... LOL[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I got one for shaving products that I just finished up. Great stuff and I'm set for the next 6 months!

bread's done
Back