Gamestop Survey

[quote name='thelonepig']:rofl:

I got one for shaving products that I just finished up. Great stuff and I'm set for the next 6 months![/QUOTE]

Where are my cool surveys, I need to shave and eat some breakfast :bomb:

You must be signed up to the program u.talk.back or e-rewards, to get into the program you need to get invited by Gamestop or other affiliated program with utalk/ereward.

[quote name='8ball305']Where are my cool surveys, I need to shave and eat some breakfast :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Even better, I just got another one for candy. They overnighted me (via Fedex) a roll of Mentos. :rofl:

[quote name='thelonepig']Even better, I just got another one for candy. They overnighted me (via Fedex) a roll of Mentos. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

damn. I get surveys but I've never gotten actual products to try out.

[quote name='fakeemailwps']it's normal that I didn't get any offers when I first started, right?[/QUOTE]

Mine took quite some time to cough up any offers.

OK I finally got another offer to join (already a member of E-Rewards invite from GS) ....which age group do I have to choose in order to join U-talk-Back ? The email ask if im under 17 or over 17 ...in order to determine..... do I choose under 17 in order to get into u.talk.back ? ....I would have thought you have to be over 18 to join both though actually.

Lol they sent me new nyquil a little while ago when I was sick and the pre questions asked if I had a cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will I be able to use the same address (physical) that is registered under E-Rewards ....cause arent they both owned by the same people?

I just dont wanna waste my invite and be denied since Im already a member of E-Rewards........ Anyone a member of both of them?

[quote name='blissskr']Lol they sent me new nyquil a little while ago when I was sick and the pre questions asked if I had a cold. I also have an extra invite to one of my emails, will forward to first to post they want it. I'll pm you for your email addy to forward too if your the first.[/QUOTE]

i'll take it if you still have it

[quote name='bruticus']Will I be able to use the same address (physical) that is registered under E-Rewards ....cause arent they both owned by the same people?

I just dont wanna waste my invite and be denied since Im already a member of E-Rewards........ Anyone a member of both of them?[/QUOTE]

I've had no problems doing both :)

I've gotten surveys for Axe shampoo and just got one recently for a furnace filter. I use the filter for 2 weeks, give them feedback, and they give me $50. That's a sweet one! Not sure, though, on how you get hooked up with physical item surveys. Must be how you fill out your quick surveys.

hi, i know this question has been asked already, but theres 95 pages in this thread haha

I just got an invite, is u.talk.back better or e-rewards? which one has the gamestop gift cards?

utalkback hates me now. i'm 2 points away from my 450 mark for the $50 gift card and they're refusing to even give me a crap survey which i can be turned down for and get 2 points for it!!!

damn. i just want ncaa 11!

If I sign up for the newsletter email today will get the survey?

Does it require any credit card details or bank details?

Will they contact you via phone?

been signed up with utalkback for a couple days now ....but have only recieved one 5 point survey .... might be a prob with the enrollment though because on my main page it says "Click here to tell us about yourself and finish enrolling" on my main page .... then .... I go through like 3 pages of info about myself (which it still has the info in it from the other 5 million times ive done it) ....and then

On the last page which has a URL of https://www.utalkback.com/EnrollWelcomeGift.do it comes up with the page as normal but in the empty area where some text should be ....it says nothing and doesnt have any links for nothing or tell me anything at all .....

Ive done this a million times choosing different options and different types of reward types ....still gives the same thing everytime

So it may not have me completely in the system in order to properly recieve offers ....anyone else had this prob or anything

can you renew an e-rewards account when it expires? I assume you need an unused invitation but do you have to make a brand new account with it?

I finally got the email. What's the best way to go, age 17 and under or over 17 years? Is there a difference?

I signed up on GS surveys about 2 years ago i never got a survey but a couple. i always get ones from testspin and opinion and wish i remembered there pws so i can cancel this ones. Testspin gives you 40% of what you finish completely. I kept records which i finished and which they paid me in a 6 month period. My friend did the same so maybe GS doing it to? I would keep records just some simple notepad if you care enough.

[quote name='Blackout']I finally got the email. What's the best way to go, age 17 and under or over 17 years? Is there a difference?[/QUOTE]

I haven't done the under 17, but from what I understand that one offers a reward of a $50 GS giftcard. I don't know if you'd ever get enough surveys to redeem that, though.

I've been doing the over 17 for a few years now and have gotten about 5 or 6 $25 cards so far.

[quote name='dfg']I haven't done the under 17, but from what I understand that one offers a reward of a $50 GS giftcard. I don't know if you'd ever get enough surveys to redeem that, though.

I've been doing the over 17 for a few years now and have gotten about 5 or 6 $25 cards so far.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll go with over 17 then.

Expiring on Nov 1, 2010: +$50

I think this means that even when I cash in $50 for a GS card on October 1, I'm still going to lose xx.xx the next month (or I could get a $10 magazine subscription). That sucks, and I don't remember it happening before... I guess e-rewards uses LIFO not FIFO.

Anybody else waiting on gamestop gift cards from e-rewards it's been a month since I have redeemed it and it hasn't yet shown up

[quote name='ttonylema']Anybody else waiting on gamestop gift cards from e-rewards it's been a month since I have redeemed it and it hasn't yet shown up[/QUOTE]
Redeemed mine on July 16th and still waiting. Glad to know I'm not the only one waiting for awhile. One of my cards took about a month to arrive though, so I'm not too worried.

I recently got this email when redeeming my cash.

You recently redeemed your e-Rewards(R) Currency for a GameStop Gift Card. When you redeemed for your Reward, the fulfillment time frame was 30 days. Because of an unexpected issue, this standard time frame may lapse and the delivery of your Reward could be delayed.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are pleased to notify you the issue has been corrected and the redemption will be fulfilled shortly. You should receive your GameStop Gift Card by October 1st.
Looks like they are out at the moment. I have no idea why or how that can happen.

They run out every now and then. My guess why is that there's a slew of GS gift cards redeemed every new quarter.

LOL i failed :[
I was browsing gamestop and this survey thing popped up and i didn't checkmark where it said i wanted to join the rewards program -_-----------

[quote name='Slappybob']I recently got this email when redeeming my cash.

Looks like they are out at the moment. I have no idea why or how that can happen.[/QUOTE]

You must be new to e-rewards? This seems to happen once per redemption. They'll have more soon enough.

[quote name='setupusthebomb']I'd like one, too.[/QUOTE]

You have to sign up for the Gamestop e-mails and from there you just have to wait and see if you are selected. They will send you an e-mail.

Question: What kind of envelope does the gift card come in? Does it say it's from e-rewards? any help would be great. I'm waiting for one to come in and would like to know what to look for. thanks!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']You have to sign up for the Gamestop e-mails and from there you just have to wait and see if you are selected. They will send you an e-mail.

Question: What kind of envelope does the gift card come in? Does it say it's from e-rewards? any help would be great. I'm waiting for one to come in and would like to know what to look for. thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, it does say e-rewards on the white envelope.

bread's done
Back