Gamestop TEKKEN Hybrid Limited Edition $20

[quote name='Sean Price']atryu25, - Thanks for the awesome breakdown.. I bought it and ONLy after that was I on the fence but NOW i feel better about it after reading ya post..

My box was ALL SORTS OF OPEN.. tho the game and soundtrack were still SEALED, can anyone tell me whats up with that?

THe manager wouldn't budge, said thats how they "all are".. wooudn't even give me a discount..

let me know...

oNe[/QUOTE]
Gamestop sometimes opens CE/LE/etc. types of games because they have a standard game case inside next to the extras. They use that standard game as a display copy. Then when you buy that CE/LE/whatever they put that game back inside with the extras and say it is "new". It's one of Gamestop's biggest and shadiest things they do, and is a serious annoyance especially for collectors.

My story: I put in the request for them to hold the copy for me WEDNESDAY night AFTER they closed, meaning they didn't read the request and actually put it on hold until THURSDAY morning. It said they would hold it for 2 DAYS. I went in this morning(FRIDAY) to pick it up and the manager was telling me about how my hold on it expired and they may have already sold it. It hadn't been two days in either business hours or standard hours :roll:

They did have it and I bought it though. Still sealed in plastic with only 2 very slight tears in the plastic. I'm going to open it anyway so I'm not worried.

[quote name='Enuf']damn, I've already used PUR coupons to score a free B:AC CE, $5 Tekken Hybrid, free Ninja Gaiden CE & $50 SF 25th Ann. CE so I'm out on this[/QUOTE]
How'd you get SF for 50 dollars?

[quote name='kburns10']My store has one of these on a top shelf, but I just got TTT2 recently. Not sure if I'd go back and actually play this..[/QUOTE]

Unless you watch 3D Blu-rays, then I would say pass on it if you have TTT2.

Saw this for $30 at my local Gamestop but all of them are unwrapped and beat to hell boxes. They have various collectors editions just laying on the floor in a corner for people to look at but they are all treated like crap. Tron CE has half the box smashed in and is covered in tape and they are selling it for $50

bread's done
Back