Gamestop "the deal" april 22- $10 off orders over $70

An J0e

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Use the code Earth with more then $70 in your cart and it takes off $10.

This isn't one of their "get $10 credit in email" things, it is taken off price in cart.

http://www.gamestop.com/thedeal

$10 off any order $70 or more! (Not valid on consoles, hard drives or pre-release limited/collector's editions.)
spop_step1.gif

Add any merchandise totaling $70 or more to your cart.
spop_step2.gif

Enter coupon code EARTH into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.
spop_step3.gif

Proceed to checkout as normal. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Not valid on consoles, hard drives or pre-release limited/collector's editions. Expires 04/23/10 at 11 am CST.

[quote name='nietzsche74']We want a damn B2G1![/QUOTE]
What this guy said time a billion. Im tired of waiting.

Yeah, since this doesn't stack with anything it's anti-deal... I'm actually bummed that the $10 off next purchase I got last week doesn't seem to stack with any free shipping :(

[quote name='An J0e']Use the code Earth with more then $70 in your cart and it takes off $10.

This isn't one of their "get $10 credit in email" things, it is taken off price in cart.

$10 off any order $70 or more! (Not valid on consoles, hard drives or pre-release limited/collector's editions.)
spop_step1.gif

spop_step2.gif

spop_step3.gif

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Not valid on consoles, hard drives or pre-release limited/collector's editions. Expires 04/23/10 at 11 am CST.[/QUOTE]

Might as well spend an additional $30 and use the "25OFF" instead. I
Bayonetta Xbox 360
Update Please enter a valid quantity.
Usually Ships In 24 Hours
$39.99
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Assassin's Creed 2 Xbox 360
$29.99
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Borderlands Xbox 360
$39.99
clear.gif
clear.gif

$109.97
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
25OFF - 25% off any order $100 or more. Online offer only. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles, hard drives and select titles. Offer subject to change. - Bayonetta
- $10.00
clear.gif
clear.gif
25OFF - 25% off any order $100 or more. Online offer only. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles, hard drives and select titles. Offer subject to change. - Assassin's Creed 2
- $7.50
clear.gif
clear.gif
25OFF - 25% off any order $100 or more. Online offer only. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid on consoles, hard drives and select titles. Offer subject to change. - Borderlands
- $10.00
clear.gif
checkout_line.gif
clear.gif
Sub-Total: $82.47
$27.50 in savings (FREESHIP & SAVER) stack also

I had a terrible experience with GS on my last order. My edge membership is expiring next Month and I have used all my credits so that's it with me a GS. Guess I will be buying all my games from Amazon going forward

[quote name='An J0e']Use the code Earth with more then $70 in your cart and it takes off $10.

spop_step1.gif

spop_step2.gif

spop_step3.gif

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. This offer is available online only while supplies last. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental US. Not valid on consoles, hard drives or pre-release limited/collector's editions. Expires 04/23/10 at 11 am CST.[/QUOTE]

If you are buing a new game, use "15new" instead. 15% of $70 is $10.50
If you are buing used, "cag16". 16% of $70 is $11.20

bread's done
Back