Gamestop "the DEAL": Wet- $10 off plus free overnight

au7oma7ic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (94%)
This is my first time posting a deal, and I combed the boards but could not find this already posted.

Todays "the deal" for GameStop is Wet, published by Bethesda Studios.

$10 off AND free overnight shipping. Enter the code "DAMP" at the coupon code box. Applies for both :ps3: and :360: versions.

http://www.gamestop.com/Stores/thedeal/

This deal is valid in stores and on-line with a Wet preorder.

Sorry for the double post, but I haven't heard much about this game, and I spent some time yesterday acquiring some knowledge on it. Some of you may not be interested, but to me, it looks like it can be a very fun and stylish game (but I am sucker for slow motion and high style, no matter how often you see the same moves). However, I understand how it may appear very boring and shallow to others.

$50 may not be cheap, but it is cheaper than $60.

I suggest watching some videos on it if you guys can.

for ps3 its cheaper at amazon with ECA, otherwise great deal i need a demo first before i jump on this one, it looks great however

I have the pre-ordered in store. Would I have to fully pay it off to get this deal then? I have it almost all paid off. Guess I have to stop there today and see. I will post back with results from instore on this deal.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have the pre-ordered in store. Would I have to fully pay it off to get this deal then? I have it almost all paid off. Guess I have to stop there today and see. I will post back with results from instore on this deal.[/QUOTE]

Im in the same situation, it'd be great to know if this promotion is good for the people that have had it pre-ordered in store.

this is one of those games that i will have to wait to see what reviews are like before i buy. Bethesda makes good RPGs (Fallout 3, Oblivion) but mediocre other stuff.

[quote name='bh47']this is one of those games that i will have to wait to see what reviews are like before i buy. Bethesda makes good RPGs (Fallout 3, Oblivion) but mediocre other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Bethesda didnt make it they are just the publisher

Considering Bethesda is the same company publishing Rogue Warrior, I'm not up for pre-ordering any of their games in their role as a publisher.

I've been following this game for awhile and will get it at some point, but I have a feeling it's going to tank in value very fast. 20-30 or a rental is what I'm figuring.

[quote name='Full Metal XL']I saw the videos and I'm kind of reminded of the Blood Rayne games...looks to be similar game play. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

I LOVED the first BloodRayne game... I think I'm gonna wait for a mindblowing demo or a price drop on this though.

Did anyone else bite on this and end up having a $10 handling fee tacked on? I made sure to enter the free overnight shipping code, and it appeared when I checked out. Either it didn't take, or 'handling' is not 'shipping', and they're complete jerks. Going to give them a call tomorrow...

reserving judgment till it comes out. im not impressed either way as of yet. gotta say im saving my cash for the bigger titles this fall.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I will get it, because I love Eliza Dushku![/QUOTE]
Word. As a big Buffy/Angel/Dollhouse fan I'm really hoping this game is good!

Bump New "The Deal" gamestop is selling gaming laptop by Asus for 760 shipped overnight with a 9800M card in it. Not a bad deal for us who have gamestop credit.

bread's done
Back