GameStop TIV & Promos: Old thread. Please check first/last post for new link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7320653

[quote name='jp0213']I've received a couple pm's from people wanting to contribute prices but don't want to get harassed about selling to someone or getting more at place x. If this is the case for anyone, you can pm me any values and I'll update them in the list and database.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='CheapyD']Also, the CAG Trade-In Value Tracker is now live and accessible from the main navigation.[/QUOTE]

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

Upcoming Promos:

Current Promos:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

360 Slim Trade-Up Promo - $100 Trade-in Credit Toward Slim Purchase.(Ends 7/11/2010)NO PRE-ORDERS, YMMV ON RESERVE LISTS.
NOTE: Currently the promo is not automatically activating on the computers and are requiring manual input. This will allow for extra credit through EDGE on the accessories and get the $25 hardware bonus on top, putting it at $125, if the employee doesn't remove it like they were supposed to. This will be fixed so take advantage while you can.
[quote name='GameStop.com']Upgrade to a new Xbox 360 250GB and receive the trade in values below: OFFER BEGINS 6/17.

*OP EDIT: This covers all current 360 hardware revisions. Look through the FAQ below on what all is need for hardware trade-in. Also multiple console trade-ins toward a new slim will be YMMV.*

• XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller - $100
  • XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB - $30
  • XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB - $35
  • XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB - $40
  • XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB - $50
  • XB360 Memory Card 64 MB - $10
  • XB360 Memory Card 256 MB - $14
  • XB360 Memory Card 512 MB - $18
  • XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) - $40
  • XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) - $50
  • XB360 Controller – Wired (Microsoft) - $20
  • XB360 Controller – Wireless (Microsoft) - $25
*OP EDIT: You will get EDGE bonuses on trade-ins for these accessories but that bonus will be calculated off of the normal base, not the elevated promo price. Doing a data transfer from your old hard drive in-store will be extremely YMMV.*

Full trade value amount must be applied toward the purchase of a new Slim Xbox 360, new hardware subject to availability by location. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/17/10 - 7/11/10. [/QUOTE]

Trade 3 games, get an extra $10 Credit. Ends 6/27/10)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Trade 3 Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP games and get a $10 trade bonus.

Games with a trade value of $1 or less are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 06/07/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (End 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get a $25 trade bonus on any 360, PS3, Wii, DS or PSP system traded.

PSPgo trade excluded. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer may not be valid in some stores. Offer valid 05/17/10 - 06/27/10.[/QUOTE]

Guaranteed $25 trade-in value on select games. (Ends 6/27/10.)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] $25 trade-in credit guaranteed for over 50 select titles.Click Here for Details.
25guaranteed_btm.jpg
Offer and qualifying titles for trade subject to change without notice. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Offer valid 6/7/10 - 6/27/10. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value:
$0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2)
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

How much does an EDGE card subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an EDGE card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game and an extra 10% off the purchase of used games.

Does the EDGE Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet: Connecticut, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

First post contains promo information and the FAQ. Second post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Third post has the PS2/GC values. Fourth post has DS/PSP/GBA values.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this to the clerk and he said the comp takes the best deal vs (50%).

when they say this (they do every time) people should just start saying "NO IT DOESN'T". In my experience as soon as one rings up with the 50% as the better deal they all go to that, as stated by all the people saying they had to do seperate transactions.

Last big push:

:360:
Viva Pinata - $3

:ps3:
Bakugan - $7.25
Final Fantasy XIII - $17.25
Super Street Fighter IV - $20
Transformers RotF - $9

:wii:
Guitar Hero World Tour - $6
TNA Impact - $3

:psp:
LocoRoco 2 - $3

:ds:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - $13.50

:ps2:
Ico - $15

And yeah, I did everything in separate transactions to maximize the promos. It is kind of astounding to me that people are reporting taking the GS clerks' word for it that the "best promo" will apply as that clearly is not the case with the trade 3 and 50% promos, in any case. All the games above that were $6 or less I did together and got the Trade 3, and all the ones $7.25 and above I did the 50%. To be extra safe, I did the trade 3's in well, 3's, and the 50% in 2's and 5's.

The iffiest one on there (in terms of getting a good deal) was FF XIII. I thought the quote I saw on here last night was a little higher as I was expecting about $30 from it and it came up at $27.59. I fully intended to keep my copy but I thought I might as well get some value out of it since I already got a platinum on it. Barring any DLC, I probably won't play it again. I know it will be $30 MSRP not too long from now, so hopefully I can get a mint used one much cheaper at some point.

Ico I had bought from GS.com and it was a crappy refurb with a sticker on the disc, a crumbling apart broken GS replacement case, and no manual or cover art. That was an easy call considering I got more for it ($24) than I paid using some promos a few months back.

[quote name='ducci101']Hopefully gamestop no longer has so many different trade in promos running at the same time in the future.[/QUOTE]
We've normally not had much of an issue in the past like this. The only time I can think of when we were getting this was with the extra 30% on everything towards a Wii and a trade X get X promotion running at the same time. It seems to only happen to this degree with a percentage promotion and trade X get $X at the same time.

[quote name='jp0213']We've normally not had much of an issue in the past like this. The only time I can think of when we were getting this was with the extra 30% on everything towards a Wii and a trade X get X promotion running at the same time. It seems to only happen to this degree with a percentage promotion and trade X get $X at the same time.[/QUOTE]

So do I have a chance at all to refute the loss of trade in I could have had and my missing game, or is it a long shot at this point?

[quote name='chernozem']So do I have a chance at all to refute the loss of trade in I could have had and my missing game, or is it a long shot at this point?[/QUOTE]
50/50 shot really. You'll have best chance of getting the game, especially if you can say exactly which game it is. They should have an extra of that specific game sitting around that isn't in their inventory. The trade-in losses, there wont be much they can do and they'll go by the standby that the computer gave you the best deal. With the 50% not being active in their computers tomorrow it'll be hard to prove it too.

[quote name='jp0213']50/50 shot really. You'll have best chance of getting the game, especially if you can say exactly which game it is. They should have an extra of that specific game sitting around that isn't in their inventory. The trade-in losses, there wont be much they can do and they'll go by the standby that the computer gave you the best deal. With the 50% not being active in their computers tomorrow it'll be hard to prove it too.[/QUOTE]

even if the 3 for $10 is really the tiv i wanted?

[quote name='chernozem']even if the 3 for $10 is really the tiv i wanted?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I mean, since you had left the store when you noticed this there will be two things they will do. One they will say the computer gives the best promo value. Two, they'll say that you signed that for that and all trades are final. You could possibly speak with a district manager but definitely don't get aggressive or rude. Explain what happened and see what can be done. Don't expect much though.

:psp: 3000 system - $80
:360: Component Cable - $4.50
:ps2: Star Ocean Till the End of Time - $3.00
:gc: Gun - $1.75
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - $2.00

Wait wait wait... is the 3 for $10 still going on? If so, I got ripped off today!

I took in GoWIII because of the 50% extra and confirmed that would be the case, but I also took in 3 cheapy Xbox360 games and was told that the 3 for $10 was no longer going on.

What the hell? Can I take my receipt back in and get this fixed if the promo is still going on? Because I took an extra 50% on some games that were only worth a couple of bucks each.

(and they charged me a $2 "refurb" fee when everything was in great shape)

[quote name='midloo']Wait wait wait... is the 3 for $10 still going on? If so, I got ripped off today!

I took in GoWIII because of the 50% extra and confirmed that would be the case, but I also took in 3 cheapy Xbox360 games and was told that the 3 for $10 was no longer going on.

What the hell? Can I take my receipt back in and get this fixed if the promo is still going on? Because I took an extra 50% on some games that were only worth a couple of bucks each.

(and they charged me a $2 "refurb" fee when everything was in great shape)[/QUOTE]
Yeah the "Trade 3, Get $10" is valid through the 27th. What has been happening with the 50% and the "Trade 3, Get $10" going on at the same time, if one game does better on the 50% it will apply that to all the games. Separate transactions are the best way to go for the "Trade 3, Get $10" to operate correctly. Going back in and getting it fixed is going to be hard to do, mainly for the same reason I stated above. They'll say the computer did the best promo and also mentioned that you signed and all trades are final. If you had noticed before you left the store it would be a lot easier to get things fixed. Going in the day after, not so much.

Well, crap, I did forget a game and didn't think of it till my kids asked tonight to put on our copy: SSBB. I had gotten a slightly beat up copy in a generic case from BBV during the B1G1 sale and wasn't sure what to do with it. If the value held from 2 days ago it would have gotten $26.40 with the 50% bonus. Maybe, hopefully (sorry, jp ;)) it will get extended...

To those that were not given the "best" promo on your trades...

You might want to print the 50% data from the website before it disappears ... it might help in your argument..

and while I knew to separate my trades yesterday (even though the sweet store manager said it wasn't necessary) IF this happened to me, I would try to be at the store as early Monday as possible with my issue ... and if it did not get resolved ... I would immediately ask for the DManager's name and phone number ... sometimes just asking for this works ...

...no way I would accept $50 less than I was entitled ...

good luck to all!

in the future, do not sign the touch pad until the total amount is correct...

I feel lucky that my workers were all willing to separate transactions for me, even after they gave the "computer gives the best deal" speech. I would have missed out on about $30 in credit

[quote name='io']Well, crap, I did forget a game and didn't think of it till my kids asked tonight to put on our copy: SSBB. I had gotten a slightly beat up copy in a generic case from BBV during the B1G1 sale and wasn't sure what to do with it. If the value held from 2 days ago it would have gotten $26.40 with the 50% bonus. Maybe, hopefully (sorry, jp ;)) it will get extended...[/QUOTE]

No worries, it's on the $25 guarantee list...as I traded one yesterday bought at a garage sale for $5 :razz:

[quote name='donut']No worries, it's on the $25 guarantee list...as I traded one yesterday bought at a garage sale for $5 :razz:[/QUOTE]

D'oh! I forgot about that, so that makes it roughly the same - actually 25 cents more if my calculations are correct!

[quote name='io'] Maybe, hopefully (sorry, jp ;)) it will get extended...[/QUOTE]
It wont bother me if it does get extended. The updates haven't been that heavy. It just has been causing havoc with people's trades.

[quote name='donut']To those that were not given the "best" promo on your trades...

You might want to print the 50% data from the website before it disappears ... it might help in your argument..

and while I knew to separate my trades yesterday (even though the sweet store manager said it wasn't necessary) IF this happened to me, I would try to be at the store as early Monday as possible with my issue ... and if it did not get resolved ... I would immediately ask for the DManager's name and phone number ... sometimes just asking for this works ...

...no way I would accept $50 less than I was entitled ...

good luck to all!

in the future, do not sign the touch pad until the total amount is correct...[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, if you sign the touchpad you can still redo the transaction.

[quote name='lude21']Just an FYI, if you sign the touchpad you can still redo the transaction.[/QUOTE]

fair enough, but my signing is my "QUE" to make sure, base trade values are what I expected, promos are correct, and no refurb fees were added ...

it's the only time where I interact in the transaction before it's final...and alot easy to fix (change my mind, etc) ....

[quote name='io']Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think people trading other games like Demon's Souls are getting an actual promo code number that bumps it to $25 (+ Edge off the base of $12 or whatever it is), thus no other promo would apply in addition to that.[/quote]That's essentially correct. It's automatic, and usually the programming has been done well enough to optimize in the customers' favor. ie, the best applicable promo will activate automatically.

There have been cases in the past where the promo which the system activated was not in my (the customer) favor, and I asked the manager to make the adjustment manually. Depending on the intelligence of the manager, this was done with a varying degree of willingness.

It just so happens that NSMB Wii has a base value of $25 anyway, so its inclusion in the promo is superfluous.
That's exactly what I was trying to say, but failed to. :whistle2:#;)

[quote name='jp0213']Going back in and getting it fixed is going to be hard to do, mainly for the same reason I stated above. They'll say the computer did the best promo and also mentioned that you signed and all trades are final. If you had noticed before you left the store it would be a lot easier to get things fixed. Going in the day after, not so much.[/QUOTE]
This can be done, but it's a pain for the stores, many of which have been going on insufficient payroll these past few weeks. Not that that should affect the consumers experience, but a lot of these stores have been over-burdened and under-staffed lately. So consider that when you go in asking them to have to post-void a transaction they have a legal right to decline. (all their trade-ins are considered legal contracts, which is why you always have to provide your agreement in signature form for their records.)

Yeah, I've seen them go back and do them just the chances of the store being willing to do it isn't very high.

Thanks for the info - I feel like I have a valid case since I was specifically told that the 3 for $10 promo was over and that is not the case. The employee was probably trying to save themselves the effort of going back and doing another transaction, but that's not right. I went in figuring both the 50% bonus and the 3 for $10 would work on one transaction and was prepared to ask them to separate the transactions if both promos were running and that was necessary, but backed down when she told me 3 for $10 was done. arrrg!!!

So is there still a 50% deal for games. Cause its still up on Gamestop.com but it ends on the 13th- and its the 14th. I wanna sell BC2 for $37 but I just missed it. So $25 is my only option?

[quote name='broken26']So is there still a 50% deal for games. Cause its still up on Gamestop.com but it ends on the 13th- and its the 14th. I wanna sell BC2 for $37 but I just missed it. So $25 is my only option?[/QUOTE]
It is over. The website will update mid day today.

Most of these bases held but wanted to update:

Brutal Legend Xbox 360 - $4
Fuel Xbox 360 - $4.00
Tom Clancy's Hawx PS3 - $6.75
Ratchet & Clank ToD - $6.25
Fight Night Round 4 Xbox 360 - $7.00

Thanks again to everyone who keeps this thread updated!

[quote name='Irukandji']I could've had 16.00 for scribblenauts...and I missed it. FML.[/QUOTE]

is it really that tragic?

Especially when Amazon is giving $16.50 for it?

So, I'm looking to trade my 120GB PS3 in. But I lost the USB Cable for charging the controller.

Can I just buy a Nyko or Energizer USB Cable and pack that in with it?

I traded a lot more than just this, however these 2 was the only ones that was not updated

PS2 Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - $7.25 (6/13/10)
DS Super Mario 64 DS - $6.75 (6/13/10)

Before bonuses.

[quote name='RedGamer']So, I'm looking to trade my 120GB PS3 in. But I lost the USB Cable for charging the controller.

Can I just buy a Nyko or Energizer USB Cable and pack that in with it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I lost my cable and use a standard mini-USB connector and it works fine. That should work.

I wanted to take a second to give credit where it is due - the manager at my local GS was awesome about the situation I ran into with the 50% and 3 for $10 promos. He worked it all out so I got the max value after getting hosed by the computer yesterday.

I'm starting to think it's not my imagination anymore. GS has really been excellent lately in the customer service I've received in person and on the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr_bungle']Wouldn't ya know. I got my copy of New SMB in this morning, so no extra credit for me :lol:[/QUOTE]

yep, same here! ordered it 2nd day air to get the bonus but the lazy ass postal workers didnt deliver saturday.. and it only had to go from grapevine (dallas) to waco.... F U POSTAL SERVICE!

Another reason why id rather trade in than have to deal with those creeps... anyways... back on topic! Are we still getting 25 base for NSMB? I may just cut my losses and dump it for 27.50 ish or the Trade 3 get 10

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Well I'm definitely trading in my 360 now. Bring on the slim woooo![/QUOTE]

Me too - gotta do it quick before the price drops!

[quote name='Hellhunt']Me too - gotta do it quick before the price drops![/QUOTE]

My only concern is about transferring my content from my old HD to the new one. Will it be the same transfer cable and will I have to wait and order one through xbox.com? Cuz that would suck if I do?

Hopefully they are doing interviews now answering these questions.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Well I'm definitely trading in my 360 now. Bring on the slim woooo![/QUOTE]
I was thinking about this too. I might have missed it, but does anyone know a TIV on a 60 GB model with controller?

[quote name='GizmoGC']Alright how much will a base 360 get me?[/QUOTE]

check the list?

I really hope they do a trade-up to Slim deal that's better than the extra $25 that's going on atm... and that the base value doesn't drop -.-

If anyone wants to trade in their 360 I would literally do it today, it was also announced that the base arcade unit will drop to 149.99 meaning GS will have to sell those for 119.99 or 129.99 used and since you currently get 105 after the $25 bonus there is no way that they will keep it there. If there is a slim trade up "deal" it will be like get $100 off the new 360 when you trade in your old 360 plus blah blah blah!!!

I have zero reason to want this new model other then the convenience factor of not having to move my modem every time I want to play online and the ability to install more games on a bigger hard drive yet I will likely be finding $200 worth of games to dump today along with my system to get this. Seriously what is wrong with me?

I'm really feeling the urge right now to just go ahead and trade in my 360 today before Gamestop closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back