GameStop TIV/Promos Thread XX: Old thread, new thread in first/last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
NEW THREAD LOCATED HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316500-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxi-3-extra-on-every-game-2-and-higher-when-trading-in-3-or-more-games-kindle-cards-come-back/

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. Second post has the values for games/hardware for Microsoft devices. Third post has the values for games/hardware for Nintendo consoles and the fourth post has the values for Nintendo handhelds. Fifth post has the values for games/hardware for Sony consoles and the sixth post has the values for Sony handhelds.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

WHEN POSTING VALUES:

Please try to follow the example below if possible. If you feel the need to use the system icons, please only use them once at and at the top of the list. Also always post the system it's for even if it's only on one system. I may not always know it.

5/13

Game1

Game2

Game3

PS3

Game1

Game2

Game3

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

50% extra credit on trade *WITH COUPON FROM RENEWING POWERUP PRO ONLY* (Ends 6/30, close of business)
GameStop.com said:
GameStop currently has a promotion where when you get a new or renew your PowerUp Rewards Pro you are getting a coupon for 50% on a trade done with that coupon. Works on games and hardware.

"50% extra in-store credit for every item you trade

Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend with or without notice. Expires 7/31/13
"

30% extra credit towards select products. (Ends 7/14/13)
GameStop.com said:
30% extra in-store credit when you trade any games, accessories, systems, smart phones, tablets and more toward:

• SOL Republic headphones
  • Nexus 7 32GB
  • Net-10
  • NCAA Football 14
  • Pikmin 3
  • Disney Infinity
  • Saints Row IV
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Madden NFL 25
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • FIFA 14
  • Battlefield 4

$3 extra on every game $2 and higher when trading in 3 or more (Ends 7/14/13)
GameStop.com said:
Get $3 extra in-store for every game you trade, when you trade 3 or more games.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Trade 2 eligible games get new game for $9.99 (Ends 7/14/13)
GameStop.com said:
Get any new game valued at $59.99 for $9.99 when you trade in 2 eligible games:
Army of Two Devil's Cartel
BioShock Infinite
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Dead Island Riptide
Defiance
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
FIFA Soccer 13
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Gears of War: Judgment
God of War: Ascension
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
LEGO City: Undercover
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Major League Baseball 2K13
Mario Party 9
Mass Effect Trilogy
Metroid Prime Trilogy
MLB 13: The Show
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
NHL 13
Ni No Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch
One Piece Unlimited Adventure
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon SoulSilver
Star Trek
Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition
Super Mario Bros, New 2
Super Mario Bros. New
Super Mario Bros. New U
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Tales of Graces f
Tiger Woods 14
WWE 13
Xenoblade Chronicles
Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

*Customer may be responsible for sales tax. Net credit after promotion is $50.00 or greater, and must be applied toward the purchase of a new game priced $59.98 or higher. If applicable, excess credit remaining after purchase will be returned to the customer in the form of in-store credit. After promotion, cost to the customer will be $9.99 before tax, where applicable, for games priced at $59.99. Customer is responsible for any additional cost when purchasing games priced over $59.99. Eligible games must be traded in the same transaction as the purchase of an eligible new game. Not valid toward cash trades. Offer valid only when eligible items are traded. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, Old thread links don't work,,,,,

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the PowerUp Rewards card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your PowerUp Rewards card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

If I buy a used copy of a game that requires an online pass for multiplayer, will it come with an online pass?
If you purchase a used title published by either Sony or WB you get an online pass from GS on your receipt. That's also why the used copies are $55 instead of $48 when the MSRP is $60. No GS issued passes of games published by EA, THQ, etc. On those titles you're totally dependent on the previous owner not using the code.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
May or May Not Charge, Depending Upon County: Florida,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
^You must be new to trading. Those games hold their value because GS doesnt get them new anymore and only sales them used. Demand is still there as to why there is value. And getting a Dead Space 1 copy is a bit harder and more expensive than part 2.
I am... I NEVER trade in games (I've got a huge stash of practically everything from my GCN and Xbox to now, but unforunately my SNES and NES games appear to have disappeared in a move somewhere). I like having the collection, but I also saw ZERO purpose in keeping games I had duplicates of on my PC which has better longevity with it's "backwards compatibility" than the consoles will. The fact that it essentially paid for my PS4 or Xbone, well awesome.

^You must be new to trading. Those games hold their value because GS doesnt get them new anymore and only sales them used. Demand is still there as to why there is value. And getting a Dead Space 1 copy is a bit harder and more expensive than part 2.
I am... I NEVER trade in games (I've got a huge stash of practically everything from my GCN and Xbox to now, but unforunately my SNES and NES games appear to have disappeared in a move somewhere). I like having the collection, but I also saw ZERO purpose in keeping games I had duplicates of on my PC which has better longevity with it's "backwards compatibility" than the consoles will. The fact that it essentially paid for my PS4 or Xbone, well awesome.
Thats awesome that you got so much value though. Happy for you. No reason to keep duplicates. I trade a lot of my stuff in myself. But I also like to keep alot of games permanentlyy. I like having all games from series I enjoy.

6/8/2013 

Xbox 360 with Wireless Controller - $60

Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive -  $18.77

Wireless G Network Adapter - $17.50

Data Transfer Cable -  $7

Xbox 360 Wired Headset -  $3.50

Total after 50% coupon and Power Up Bonus - $164.81

I was hoping for a bit more, but it at least it beats craigslist.

TIV for 6/8

XBOX 360

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary - $8

Left 4 Dead 2 - $15

WWE 13 - $17

PlayStation 3

Battlefield 3 - $5

God of War Origins - $6.50

Bleach Soul Resurreccion - $7

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition - $10

Cashier at GameStop scanned my WWE 12 as WWE 13, made the trip to Best Buy worth it. (Thanks for the sales heads up kickrockz713)

They screwed you on the Army of 2 game. They cannot charge a refurb fee just because it was disc only. The were just being assholes.
No, some stores do that. I really like my local store - nice employees, clean store, decent selection usually. But they have a policy of charging refurb fees on disc-only stuff. The store manager can do that if they want.

So, preorders on PS4 Monday (or Tuesday), eh? Well, I'd like to get in on that but I'm not going to camp out or any such nonsense to do so.

They screwed you on the Army of 2 game. They cannot charge a refurb fee just because it was disc only. The were just being assholes.
No, some stores do that. I really like my local store - nice employees, clean store, decent selection usually. But they have a policy of charging refurb fees on disc-only stuff. The store manager can do that if they want.

So, preorders on PS4 Monday (or Tuesday), eh? Well, I'd like to get in on that but I'm not going to camp out or any such nonsense to do so.
Next time they say that, we should just ask them to do the same with their disc only games too.

i was hit a refurb fees on DS games was told they had to send them somewhere to get them tested (tried charging me 3 bucks per game) i told them to go fuck themself and give me back all the games... went over to another gamestop and they said that was total bullshit that the worker gets a cut of the fees and was trying to screw me over

have 500 bucks credit at gamestop.... Hello Ps 4 order...and hello ebay :)

can I get a price check on the original mass effect, left for dead 1 and two, medal of honor warfighter, halo:anniversary, lego lord of the rings, and lego pirates of the Caribbean?

Lol, some people are in for a rude awakening on this one.
Yeah, I don't think that is happening with this gen at all. I'm going to preorder if it is easy (ie, no camping out) just for the convenience because probably the very first week they might be hard to get at GS (where all my credit is). But I'm not even sure I'll keep the preorder - depends a lot on how Sony responds at E3 (and later) to what MS has done.

can I get a price check on the original mass effect, left for dead 1 and two, medal of honor warfighter, halo:anniversary, lego lord of the rings, and lego pirates of the Caribbean?
What is this, a supermarket?
who the hell buys/trades in games at a supermarket. if your going to be rude, at least have it make sense
You yourself should be able to read a post on your own and get the values you need. A few of the values you asked for are even on this page or the last. Dont be so lazy.

Lol, some people are in for a rude awakening on this one.
what do you mean by that... people will not be able to find them so why couldn't i get price for it (its not like im going to charge 2x the asking price.. I be happy to get what it cost just to flip credit to cash :)
Oh if you're looking to break even, fair enough. There are already people that think it will be easy to flip for a huge profit though, which is funny considering we have no idea how many consoles will be released. I don't doubt there will be shortages in metropolitan areas, but they have probably been stock piling the individual parts for months now, whereas the shortages for the last console were due to the specially made parts.

who the hell buys/trades in games at a supermarket. if your going to be rude, at least have it make sense
You realize you can just look for yourself in the first post, instead of asking people to do the work for you?

Also, apparently you did not draw the connection between price check and supermarket.

I keep checking this thread and with a few exceptions, the trade in prices are HORRIBLE. I know you can get an additional $3-5 on the games with this promotion, but damn. I guess since the new generation is about to come out within the next 6 months, the current gen is worth crap for the most part. Its not worth trading in most this stuff to me. Give me $6-$10 (with promo) on a game I paid $20-60 on? Nah, I just keep it or sell it in lots on ebay. I rather get cash instead of credit anyways.

I keep checking this thread and with a few exceptions, the trade in prices are HORRIBLE. I know you can get an additional $3-5 on the games with this promotion, but damn. I guess since the new generation is about to come out within the next 6 months, the current gen is worth crap for the most part. Its not worth trading in most this stuff to me. Give me $6-$10 on a game I paid $20-60 on? Nah, I just keep it or sell it in lots on ebay.
The key is to not buy games at MSRP so when you trade in, you make a profit or break close to even!

I keep checking this thread and with a few exceptions, the trade in prices are HORRIBLE. I know you can get an additional $3-5 on the games with this promotion, but damn. I guess since the new generation is about to come out within the next 6 months, the current gen is worth crap for the most part. Its not worth trading in most this stuff to me. Give me $6-$10 on a game I paid $20-60 on? Nah, I just keep it or sell it in lots on ebay.
The key is to not buy games at MSRP so when you trade in, you make a profit or break close to even!
Agreed. Bought those vita games I traded in today for a grand total of about $30 and Batman for $10 and got $50 to come out slightly ahead. Beat them anyways and wasn't touching them. So why spend money out of pocket when you don't have to?

I keep checking this thread and with a few exceptions, the trade in prices are HORRIBLE. I know you can get an additional $3-5 on the games with this promotion, but damn. I guess since the new generation is about to come out within the next 6 months, the current gen is worth crap for the most part. Its not worth trading in most this stuff to me. Give me $6-$10 (with promo) on a game I paid $20-60 on? Nah, I just keep it or sell it in lots on ebay. I rather get cash instead of credit anyways.
You got to do both. And GS credit is more useful than ever as you can easily, now, turn it into Amazon credit (by buying kindle cards) or a Shell gift card if you want to go that route. Amazon credit is almost as good as cash to me. For a game to be worth selling on eBay I have to get a few dollars more than GS/Amazon even after shipping/fees to deal with the hassle. Otherwise one quick trip to GS and I'm done with it and no worrying about shipping and scam buyers.

But I went through a lot of my collection and of course the hardest part was finding stuff $3 and up as most of it isn't worth even that much. But once I did, I checked the going eBay rates for everything and listed a few that I could get a lot more rather than trade to GS. But you'd be surprised at how few games are obvious resale candidates. Most of it is pretty even or actually better to take to GS (with the +$5 promo that is). I

For example, I just listed all 3 of the upcoming PS+ freebies at the highest I thought I could get for them. Even if they sell at that price (and the values will only go down as more people hear about the PS+ announcement and dump more copies on eBay) I'll just barely come out ahead of GS. If they don't sell in the next couple of days I'll probably just pull those auctions and take them to GS on Tuesday when the PS4 preorders are active.

(And you can never tell what is going on with eBay anyway. The one I thought would sell quickly was my still-sealed XCOM. But that is getting far less views than my used LBP Karting...)

So I have one of those 50% coupons and im thinking of trading in my xbox 360 s with 250 gb. Will I get 60% because of the extra 10% I get or does that not apply to hardware? Also does anyone know if I can trade in my xbox with just the hdmi? I don't have the av cables anymore.
You will get denied immediately for not having the a/v cable.
I would say this is ymmv, as I traded mine in with HDMI with no issue at all. The guy there said he accepts AV, component, or HDMI.
Then he's doing it wrong. GS can't guarantee all of their customers have HDMI TV's and not all XBox 360's had HDMI ports.
EXACTLY.

TIV for 6/8

XBOX 360

Left 4 Dead 2 - $15
WWE 13 - $17

PlayStation 3

Battlefield 3 - $5

Cashier at GameStop scanned my WWE 12 as WWE 13, made the trip to Best Buy worth it. (Thanks for the sales heads up kickrockz713)
lol no problem, I wish my cashier would have done the same

TIV for 6/8

XBOX 360

Left 4 Dead 2 - $15

WWE 13 - $17

PlayStation 3

Battlefield 3 - $5

Best Buy gave me a WWE 13 instead of WWE 12 and Halo 4 instead of Halo CEA. Last week they sent me Dead Space 3 (in an original Dead Space 2 case) instead of Dead Space 2. Every time I pointed it out they said it would be more trouble to correct it and if I didn't mind to just keep it.

I'm sorry if someone already asked this question, but does the extra 30% trade-in promotion stack with the PU PRO membership 10% bonus?  So I would get 40% instead of 30%?  Also, does it 10% bonus stack with the 50% trade in bonus coupon too?  Thanks for the replies! :D

I'm sorry if someone already asked this question, but does the extra 30% trade-in promotion stack with the PU PRO membership 10% bonus? So I would get 40% instead of 30%? Also, does it 10% bonus stack with the 50% trade in bonus coupon too? Thanks for the replies! :D
PUR PRO stacks with 30% making it 40% and PUR PRO stacks with 50% making it 60%. However, it will be one or the other as in 10% + 30% or 10% + 50%.

Any good BB > GS flips with the buy one get one 50% off?
Left 4 Dead 2 but you can only order one on the website.
Holy crap its only $9? Thats random. Got assassins creed one for ps3 as well to keep. Only $2.50? SURE!
Sorry for derailing the thread but are you getting half off on your additional purchases? It's not showing up for me.

I'm sorry if someone already asked this question, but does the extra 30% trade-in promotion stack with the PU PRO membership 10% bonus? So I would get 40% instead of 30%? Also, does it 10% bonus stack with the 50% trade in bonus coupon too? Thanks for the replies! :D
PUR PRO stacks with 30% making it 40% and PUR PRO stacks with 50% making it 60%. However, it will be one or the other as in 10% + 30% or 10% + 50%.

Any good BB > GS flips with the buy one get one 50% off?
Left 4 Dead 2 but you can only order one on the website.
Holy crap its only $9? Thats random. Got assassins creed one for ps3 as well to keep. Only $2.50? SURE!
Sorry for derailing the thread but are you getting half off on your additional purchases? It's not showing up for me.
Yes I did. Also got another $1 off LFD2 making it $8.99 instead of $9.99. Assuming thats my GCU discount.

Yes I did. Also got another $1 off LFD2 making it $8.99 instead of $9.99. Assuming thats my GCU discount.
Thanks for the confirmation. I will check in a bit and see if it works again.
No problem hope you get them. Im usually not into buying solely for trading in but I needed a 7th and LFD2 fit the bill well. Haha.

Thanks friend! :D

Thanks for the confirmation. I will check in a bit and see if it works again.
No problem hope you get them. Im usually not into buying solely for trading in but I needed a 7th and LFD2 fit the bill well. Haha.
Is that the only games you seen on sale?

I got one, I just needed to clear my cache. Lol!

Is that the only games you seen on sale?
Their are a bunch more. These are some but not all: Sorry for derailment of this thread.

Follow this link for the ones on sale. Best Buy used game sale

Most noticeable ones are (and some might have been that way):

:360: :ps3:
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Injustice: Gods Among Us - $37.99
[360 & ps3]Bioshock Infinite - $37.99
[360 & ps3] Defiance - $37.99
:ps3: Mlb2k13 - $37.99
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $37.99

[360 & ps3] Metal Gear Revengance - $34.99

[360 & ps3] DmC: Devil May Cry - $29.99

:360: :ps3:
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
COD: Black Ops II - $27.99
[360 & ps3] Far Cry 3 - $27.99
[360 & ps3] Dead Island Riptide - $27.99
[360 & ps3] Star Trek - $27.99
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $27.99

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU - $24.99

[360 & ps3] Crysis 3 - $22.99
[360 & ps3] Dead Space 3 - $22.99

:3ds: The Amazing Spider Man - $12.99
:3ds: Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - $12.99

[360 & ps3] Batman: Arkham City - $9.99
[360 & ps3] Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $9.99
:360: Rocksmith Guitar and Bass - $9.99

:ps3: Heavenly Sword - $9.99
:ps3: Starhawk - $9.99

:ps3: Assassin's Creed - $4.99

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - $29.99

:3ds: Paper Mario Sticker Star - $19.99

On topic:

6/8/13.

:ps3:
Fuse - $22.00

:3ds:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $15.00
Mario Kart 7 - $15.00
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15.00

:ds:
Pokemon Black - $10.00
Pokemon White - $10.00
Pokemon Black 2 - $15.00
Pokemon White 2 - $15.00

Anyone ever trade in phones before? Thinking about getting a new phone and trading in my Galaxy S2 since it's been pretty crappy since the update they released for it.

You realize you can just look for yourself in the first post, instead of asking people to do the work for you?

Also, apparently you did not draw the connection between price check and supermarket.
I already looked and they were not there. I got the connection but it was still stupid. and I did not ask for your crap I just asked a simple question. apparently that is too much to ask.

06/08/2013

3DS

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $8.00

PS3

Dark Souls - $7.00

3D Dot Game Heroes - $3.00

Demon's Souls - $3.00

Devil May Cry 4 - $3.00

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice - $5.00

Dragon's Dogma - $10.00

Dragon's Dogma price was kind of surprising since the Dark Arisen re-release came out a while back, but I'm guessing demand spiked slightly because Dark Arisen players get some bonuses for importing an original Dragon's Dogma save.  The $35 for 7 promo was pretty darn good, all things considered.

You yourself should be able to read a post on your own and get the values you need. A few of the values you asked for are even on this page or the last. Dont be so lazy.
your a little late but yes when I looked I found a couple. still need a few but got the main ones I needed. I just hope that they can bring up the trade-in prices on the site again soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back