Gamestop took my pre-orders off.

Poorleno

CAGiversary!
So someone at my gamestop took my preorders off and they are saying that I didn't take them off. What should I do, I have my reciepts.

Uh, dress up like Chun Li and threathen to bicycle kick them until the give you a prompt refund?

How about getting in touch with the manager/DM? Seems like a good place to start.

[quote name='Poorleno']Yep I am and if they say I took them off I will be consulting a lawyer most likely.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. Its worth consulting a lawyer to get $10 back :roll:

Just ask them what day/time you apparently "took the money back" and say its not you and to check their security tapes.

[quote name='Poorleno']So someone at my gamestop took my preorders off and they are saying that I didn't take them off. What should I do, I have my reciepts.[/quote]

So someone took them off, but GS is saying you didn't do it? I don't get it.

Gamestop is fucking retarded with that shit. Do you live in lawton oklahoma?

I preordered bioshock LE at the gamestop by the walmart there last year, and when I had my grandma pick it up they'd fucking given it away. I had paid off well over half of it, and I had to fight to get my cash back because the manager there is a fucktard.

[quote name='Poorleno']120 actualy i paid them off[/QUOTE]

So you're willing to get a lawyer and pay all these crazy lawyer fees for this? C'mon now.

Unless Poorleno is wealthy and can afford to hire a lawyer for a comparably minor sum. Poorleno, you should be reimbursed your money. Depending on your situation, I think a lawyer may be a bit extreme. Contacting the district manager would be a solid alternative.

[quote name='Poorleno']Yep I am and if they say I took them off I will be consulting a lawyer most likely.[/quote]

If you mention a lawyer they will either laugh or clam up and quit talking to you.

I advise you to explain the situation calmly and reasonably to a manager, using your reciepts as evidence.

[quote name='Poorleno']Yep it was a mistake and I probaly will just use the preorder thing off of amazon from now on.[/quote]

That's the smartest decision you can make.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Good idea. Its worth consulting a lawyer to get $10 back :roll:

Just ask them what day/time you apparently "took the money back" and say its not you and to check their security tapes.[/QUOTE]

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I got ganged up on for laughing at people who are filing lawsuits for FREE stuff in the webrides thread. People these days watch too much Judge Judy.

[quote name='musha666']Haha, my thoughts exactly. I got ganged up on for laughing at people who are filing lawsuits for FREE stuff in the webrides thread. White trash these days watch too much Judge Judy.[/QUOTE]

fixed

Just go in and talk to a manager. If he won't come through then get in touch with the district manager. Just keep escalating until they give you the games you paid for.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Just ask them what day/time you apparently "took the money back" and say its not you and to check their security tapes.[/QUOTE]

Game$tops have security tapes?

[quote name='Chuplayer']Game$tops have security tapes?[/QUOTE]

no, but those lil bubbles in the ceiling are what they would "like" to call security cameras. And they "could" go back and check them and tell you that you were the one to get your money back. Just make sure you see this elusive tape!

edit: Good luck OP!

[quote name='Poorleno']Yeah I am going to talk to the manager tommorow, so I will see what happens then.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to bring your mom as well. You need a ride down there, right?

bread's done
Back