Gamestop: Trade-in 3 GC, Xbox, PS2, or DVD's and get an extra 30% credit

Rubberlegs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Some GS's are running this right now. And some of them will start tomorrow. I called my local store and the manager confirmed that the deal is good with DVD's also.

Sorry if this has been posted. I did a search. Enjoy!!

[quote name='Benaorn']My local GS give 20% more if you trade in toward preorder games. Don't know about the 30%.[/quote]

This is not a preorder deal. It's just a special their running. Just like the deal that ends today when you trade in a game and get an extra $3 in credit with the in-store flyer. Or just like the trade-in three games and get an extra $10 in credit deal.

Dangit, I just traded some games in today, they were worth $40+9 extra for the coupon special that ends today. I would have gotten $3 more with this deal. Oh well.

Wait a sec...Do you have to have their little card or whatever? Any Gamestop employees that gave give us the full scoop?

I might do this except that GS gives a weak $22 credit for Riddick. EB is 30. I will probably sell it to someone at work instead....

Well...I have 9 games from the CC deal which I can give to Hastings for 3 new games. If I trade those into GS, I will make money on the deal.

CC deal -- $45
Hastings -- Trade in for 3 Spiderman 2
GS will give $30/piece + 30% = $117

I more than double my money

I also found out that my GS is doing this deal so that is nice. It is right next door to Hastings so I can get my excercise today. :eek:

[quote name='football0701']not a good bargain, ur losing money unless u buy sum like $1 things to sell or sumthin, otherwise its not worth it...[/quote]

Just depends on your situation, in my current situation which is too drawn out to explain here I stand to make $50 on the deal, so it depends how much of a cheap ass you are.

Unless you are trading in some games that you got cheap, you are bound to losa money on this deal. I have 3 games (will not mention the titles but they are pretty new) that I've been thinking of trading in since 3 weeks ago. I notice that the price has dropped more than 30% since then.

Well..I will mention my own situation. I pick up 4.99 games all of the time, from CC, EB, and Gamestop. So I had about 15-18 games to trade in. I went to Hastings first because they have that deal going where you can trade in any 3 games and get a new one free. I picked up 2 - Spiderman 2 and 2 - Driver 3 games and the Zelda game for Gamecube. I traded in one of the Spiderman 2 and Driver 3 plus some games that Hastings would not take. I received about $90 credit. So I bought ESPN 2K5 and paid for GTA SA plus I still have about $12 credit. So it turns out to be a good deal but you have to have a Hastings nearby.

I will also add that they will give you $39 for Spiderman 2 and $32.50 for Driver 3 with the 30%promotion. I wasn't sure how they liked multiple copies of a game so I didn't just buy 2 Spidermans. I am thinking about doing this some more before the month is out so I can get enough credit for an XBox.

bread's done
Back