GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the general thought that we should trade as early as possible during the promo to prevent adjustments to the baseline trade-in values?

I've snagged several OEM 360s and Xbox One AC Adapters...but I'm scrambling to track down other games to trade.  I wanna be prepared and organized for once - instead of sitting at home wondering what could have been.

Thanks for the heads up, Deader 2818!

What're the odds that the 4 for 10 boomerang trade values stand? Is it worth it to make one last push on Michael Jackson the Experience?

All this talk about the bricks is doing more harm than good. Stfu.
I just called my gamestop and asked them if its ok if I buy xbox 360 power supplies from eBay China and trade them into gamestop and how many I can do per month, they told me the district manager will be contacting me to discuss my business plans.

I go OEM all day...I don't want to screw anyone over or burn their house down.  With a little searching you can find them for $13.00 or so shipped.

Is this the elephant in the room that we shouldn't be discussing? 

I seriously wonder how many calls to 911 have come as a result of unknowing people buying those fuck ing flipped fire hazards from Gamestop.

I go OEM all day...I don't want to screw anyone over or burn their house down. With a little searching you can find them for $13.00 or so shipped.

No, we SHOULD be talking about it because it's the responsible thing to do.

Thanks for the info, just moved and got a new license.
Unless you moved to another state, the information they take from your license is still the same (Name, License #).

When have they ever had a 50% bonus on select stuff?
It just seemed so long ago...but we needed to have a coupon code.

Funny how I remember late last year the staff was all like, "Yeah we're going to make the TiVs higher and this trade promo is the last in awhile...I guess we can see how well that worked out.

Got 5 battlefronts to get me started, I'm ready
2876535-9232775827-post-.gif

How much do values normally drop before a 50% bonus? I was planning to trade Splatoon to BB for $38 and rebuy on BF, but GS currently trades for $30. I can't imagine that TIV holds, so I'm thinking it drops to $25 (?) which would be $40 after PUR. Does that seem about right? If so, I'll trade to BB. $38 BB credit is worth more to me than $40 GS with BF coming up. Then again, if it holds and I miss out on $48 credit I will kick myself.

What to do?

Really?? I might upgrade my old one haha
Yea Lunar White is $45 on Black Friday and :xb1: controller has $24.50 base right now so if it stands, would be a cheap upgrade.

I really don't need it since I have 4 controllers but one is the still the old version (white controller) so I'd like that to upgrade that one.

Yea Lunar White is $45 on Black Friday and :xb1: controller has $24.50 base right now so if it stands, would be a cheap upgrade.

I really don't need it since I have 4 controllers but one is the still the old version (white controller) so I'd like that to upgrade that one.
Yeah I'm looking to upgrade my ps3 controller to a ps4 one, this is it!

I go OEM all day...I don't want to screw anyone over or burn their house down. With a little searching you can find them for $13.00 or so shipped.

Yea the link I posted was the Microsoft oem ones from Amazon...I got 3 for $13.38 and one from awd for $16

Looks like the prices have gone up or the cheaper ones got bought up. But there should be more popping up

Is the GS limit 4  per title per month across all consoles or 4 per title per console per month? 

I am moving some BB-->GS  credit to get ready for black friday.

Rayman Legends PS3 8.99 GCU --> 11 PUR 

Rayman Legends Xbox 360 8.99 GCU --> 14.30 PUR

Thanks

anyword on when twilight princess will be pro order in store? missed amazon and dont want to to WIS and pay in full
Each store was slotted a very limited number of it that the store has to keep track of, like less than 10. This also applies to the MM Legacy Collection 3DS game w/Gold MM Amiibo.

I would call first thing and/or be at the door at open if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back