GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Add to the pile:

Air Conflict: Pacific carriers: $15
GTA V :xb1: $25
Mortal Combat X :ps4: $15
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 :ps3: $15

*I dont have any of these games anymore, but they don't know that [emoji38]

My email:

Bayonetta 2 WiiU: $27.5

Uncharted 4 :ps4:: $25

Forza Horizon 2 :360: $22.5

Diablo III Ultimate Evil edition :xb1: $20

So... I was gonna trade today. And there might be bumps according to those emails??

Should I wait or no.. so hard to decide :(

Is it safe to assume that this weekend it won't get bumped since the value stayed the same today? or could it happen tomorrow?

I'm gonna do one round this weekend, buy more games from BBY then save em for next weekend. The 20% bumps ends on Wednesday next week so by the time the weekend comes we won't have any bonuses except for the HTC Vive one or if they add another one of course so trade now for 20% trade next week for stealth bump

I thought it was strange a stealth bump on the second to last friday of the month when historically it is always on the last friday of the month. I looked it up and even last July the stealth bump happened July 31, 2015. So if someone at GS just goofed and sent the email early we may see a stealth bump 7/29 as well as the extra 10% PUR on 7/30.

I thought it was strange a stealth bump on the second to last friday of the month when historically it is always on the last friday of the month. I looked it up and even last July the stealth bump happened July 31, 2015. So if someone at GS just goofed and sent the email early we may see a stealth bump 7/29 as well as the extra 10% PUR on 7/30.
I think this makes sense and the notification was just sent early. I wouldn't get my hope up until next Friday.

I'll bet they did that so people would look silly trying to get those values in today and over the weekend. I'm sure a few would just take the lower values. SMH. GG Gamestop.

I'll bet they did that so people would look silly trying to get those values in today and over the weekend. I'm sure a few would just take the lower values. SMH. GG Gamestop.
So should I trade in my games today or wait? I think some values will drop like Pokemon Omega Ruby.

I remember the August Extravaganza last year when values were ridiculously high.

How much % is the stealth bump? Does anyone recall?
And to be frank, you'll never see values that high again; that Flip-ocalypse was a one-shot deal. It was fun. A LOT of fun.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot of percentage increase...about 20% at max? If you feel compelled to trade stuff, there's always the 20% collectible bump.

And to be frank, you'll never see values that high again; that Flip-ocalypse was a one-shot deal. It was fun. A LOT of fun.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot of percentage increase...about 20% at max? If you feel compelled to trade stuff, there's always the 20% collectible bump.
Good times. Good times... I furnished my entire room because of last summer's flip-mania. Also bought one of those expensive 10.1" galaxy pro tablets, and an arcade machine from amazon.

I would disagree with this. The holiday season is coming up and multiple managers have told me that summer is when they usually offer the most gs trade in bonuses so that the stores try to bulk up on used inventory for the fall. One way thia is done is with these trade in promos.

So games will be getting bumped at some point but I can't remember if accessories do as well. A lot of the DI figures got bumped to $3.50 base though and if they're not going to go up any further than I would rather not wait another week for them to go back down or something.

Loose lips sink flips.
Grateful much? Try telling Blackbeard that...

Lets be honest though, if it weren't for him and others, none would be able to get in on this. Sure its a race against time but usually TIV values hold all day long so it can't be too bad, it would totally suck if the values changed randomly throughout the day on the other hand.

So games will be getting bumped at some point but I can't remember if accessories do as well. A lot of the DI figures got bumped to $3.50 base though and if they're not going to go up any further than I would rather not wait another week for them to go back down or something.
I do not remember accessories getting stealth bumps. I am personally dumping DI figures ASAP because no one knows when GS is going to stop taking them as trade ins.

I do not remember accessories getting stealth bumps. I am personally dumping DI figures ASAP because no one knows when GS is going to stop taking them as trade ins.

That and most of the $3.50 base ones were $1.50-2.50 base a couple days ago so I would rather not wait and have them go back down.

Add to the pile:

Air Conflict: Pacific carriers: $15
GTA V :xb1: $25
Mortal Combat X :ps4: $15
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 :ps3: $15

*I dont have any of these games anymore, but they don't know that [emoji38]

My email:

Bayonetta 2 WiiU: $27.5

Uncharted 4 :ps4:: $25

Forza Horizon 2 :360: $22.5

Diablo III Ultimate Evil edition :xb1: $20
Thanks, updated the sheet reflecting these values.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHes9WjTbQvu-uB5Bkp_cwrKtJtZiqANFr_RfwvzkYs/edit#gid=13626346

No xbox one trade deal for the S model?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Not sure why people keep asking about getting extra trade in dollars for something that will get a price drop. GameStop isn't trying to give away the S model either just to get stuck with older Xbox ones.

Sure. As I said, it would not make sense this time around to be overstocked with older models just to give away the newer model.
I bet the older models sell pretty well compared to the new models. The new model is nice and pretty but there are so many people who are in the "I just want to play Xbox one games for the cheapest price." camp.

I bet the older models sell pretty well compared to the new models. The new model is nice and pretty but there are so many people who are in the "I just want to play Xbox one games for the cheapest price." camp.
No one is understanding what I am saying as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back