GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I finally found my flipping rival from the area.
Uf7TQFa.jpg

I don't know if this was talked about or not but I just went into GameStop and the guy told me that the Sun and Moon Dual Pack with the Steelbook broke Amazon exclusivity a few days ago and you can preorder it now in-store for only $80! My store only had 4 copies left to preorder so it might be a good idea to hop on that real quick if it's anything like the Fire Emblem Fates Edition.

(P.S. It is confirmed to be 2 cartridges)

http://m.gamestop.com/product/nintendo-3ds/games/pokemon-sun-and-moon-dual-pack/135999

Its cheaper with prime discount and still available for preorder on amazon. I doubt this will be anything like fire emblem special edition. But thanks for the info.

For me the difference after tax would be $3 and to know I can pick it up on Day 1 secured is worth the difference. I would have picked it up from Amazon if I had Prime though

Maybe I just can't see it on mobile but there are no pictures. Are we sure this includes the steelbook? Maybe this is just a random bundle they put together.

Maybe I just can't see it on mobile but there are no pictures. Are we sure this includes the steelbook? Maybe this is just a random bundle they put together.
Yeah no pictures and after doing research, they are indeed two different packs, one with the Steelbook and one with how ORAS was bundled last time around with just a paper box including the two. Guess I'm cancelling my preorder next time I go around there.

http://www.nintendo.com/search/#/results/dualpack/1

There are both results, one as normal and one as Steelbook. Dammit GameStop.

Yeah no pictures and after doing research, they are indeed two different packs, one with the Steelbook and one with how ORAS was bundled last time around with just a paper box including the two. Guess I'm cancelling my preorder next time I go around there.

http://www.nintendo.com/search/#/results/dualpack/1

There are both results, one as normal and one as Steelbook. Dammit GameStop.
The $80 dual pack also lists Best Buy as a retailer, though it's not up yet.

Looks like the dual pack just comes with 2 codes that unlock 100 Pokeballs each lol and the double sided poster if you pre-order. I doubt that Amazon will lose the exclusive steelcase but if they do, I'm switching to BB

Turtles X1 game value went up to $17 nonpro at GS. $20.40 if you apply it to a reservation. It can be found for as little as $9 at Target.

$14.98 - 40% cartwheel for one more day.

I dnt get it
Are gs employees not allowed to sell visa gcs?
Correct, and they can be fired for doing so.

Turtles X1 game value went up to $17 nonpro at GS. $20.40 if you apply it to a reservation. It can be found for as little as $9 at Target.

$14.98 - 40% cartwheel for one more day.
Really? Every single Target within 100 miles of me still shows a $49.99 price, so that must be a really limited price point (the nature of their clearance, I know).

does anyone know the trade in value of Xenoblade chronicles x? I tried to search fro it but the only results I got were from the 3ds version.

Wanted to post this earlier, but I was at conference.

So there will be an upcoming PUR Pro $20 off coupon with Gears of War 4 game purchase, similar to the PUR Pro Gaming Pass. You'll be able to save $20 off any new XB1 game with the coupon.

SO i decided not to buy the Visa GC

Though I wont lie I did consider it

Welp gotta do things the hard way

Hopefully GTA V continues to sell for around the 40 price range after the BB and amazon sales

SO i decided not to buy the Visa GC

Though I wont lie I did consider it

Welp gotta do things the hard way

Hopefully GTA V continues to sell for around the 40 price range after the BB and amazon sales
Considering it wouldn't of allowed you to buy a Visa GC with trade credit like with Gas Cards it would not have mattered.

So there will be an upcoming PUR Pro $20 off coupon with Gears of War 4 game purchase, similar to the PUR Pro Gaming Pass. You'll be able to save $20 off any new XB1 game with the coupon.
I guess it's like the Gathering of the Juggalos, except with GS employees and no face paint?

I assume this would cover only MS games such as Dead Rising and Forza (such as Madden covered EA Sports title)? If it is any new title, then that is pretty great.

I assume this would cover only MS games such as Dead Rising and Forza (such as Madden covered EA Sports title)? If it is any new title, then that is pretty great.
Best offer they've done but it's still $4 more than just buying those two games with GCU or Prime discounts and having to buy two games to get any savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back