GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. Cheapy bought ha ps4.Maybe you should send him a pm sharing your thoughts. Im sure he cares to hear them about as much as the rest of us do.
Its been a hotly debated topic in this thread for a while now because wtf else is there to talk about, when there are no great flips or anything going around so idk if your a lurker, a troll, or just butthurt u wasted money on the Pro.

Its been a hotly debated topic in this thread for a while now because wtf else is there to talk about, when there are no great flips or anything going around so idk if your a lurker, a troll, or just butthurt u wasted money on the Pro.
not sure where all this hate comes from, it isn't necessary. Good for you sir.... Good for you.

I didnt buy a pro. Im suggesting something. Its the same thing youre doing. Youre hotly debated topic so far only got a response from one person: me. Thats an unusual definition of hotly debated. The thread has been about game values thanks to blackbeard and gs promos. Both connected with the topic of the thread. Go on and continue with youre hotly debated topic in this thread. It doesnt change my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure where all this hate comes from, it isn't necessary. Good for you sir.... Good for you.
I am in no way shape or from hating I am stating facts and in all actuallity this should be considered good news, because if this thing did what it was touted to do a run games in 4k natively then it would push back the next gaming generation even farther and now that it hasnt then I think we will get PS5 and Xbox Two or w/e the hell they will call it sooner rather then later.

I didnt buy a pro. Im suggesting something. Its the same thing youre doing. Youre hotly debated topic so far only got a response from one person: me. Thats an unusual definition of hotly debated. The thread has been about game values thanks to blackbeard and gs promos. Both connected with the topic of the thread. Go on and continue with youre hotly debated topic in this thread. It doesnt change my point.

thats because atm everyone is too busy either bitching and crying in the nes classic thread that they didnt get one or ppl are bragging about buying 6 and scalping them for 500. And again enlighten me as to what great trade in promos are going on right now? o thats right really isnt one and definatly nothing flip worthy atm so your point is kinda null and void because this thread talks about a lot more then just strictly game trade in values.

I didnt get an nes classic and im not bitching. However i have np waiting. Read the thread the last 2 pages. People are talking about the Pokemon collectible trade bonus which i didnt notice popped up until it was mentioned in the thread. As well as updates on blackbeards trade in docs. Also theres no need to speed up you response time to my posts by shorting words like oh. Please, take your time. Maybe use that urgency or take that time to verge on thread topic.

Btw to all those that were touting that the PS4Pro could game in native 4k, I was right and you were wrong. Digital Foundry has put out articles today of how TLoU remastered runs horribly on Pro in 4k, worse then on a standard PS4 in 1080p. They said at 1800p resolution which isnt even 4k 2160 is 4k btw, that frame rate is atroucious. So again was the PS4Pro worth 400 bucks, no it wasnt.
Your post might have been received better if you didn't come off as a dick from the start!

Btw to all those that were touting that the PS4Pro could game in native 4k, I was right and you were wrong. Digital Foundry has put out articles today of how TLoU remastered runs horribly on Pro in 4k, worse then on a standard PS4 in 1080p. They said at 1800p resolution which isnt even 4k 2160 is 4k btw, that frame rate is atroucious. So again was the PS4Pro worth 400 bucks, no it wasnt.
Well, I didn’t buy it for 4K support but rather the extra horsepower and donwsampling, which makes games in 1080p look fantastic AND gives them a nice boost in framerate.

So yes, it was worth it to me, especially given that I got nearly half the cost of the system subsidized by trading in my launch PS4.

Whoever thought PS4 Pro would play every game in native 4k is obviously delusional. 

Still doesn't refute that the PS4 Pro is a good value @ $400 for what it does. 

neither did you, and lets face it, we are all assholes from time to time, dont act like your innocent, and IDK how i come off as an ass when I post facts not opinions but whatever.
"Btw to all those that were touting that the PS4Pro could game in native 4k, I was right and you were wrong."

That was your first line. Which reads as "you are all idiots, i'm so much better than you"

Don't tell me what to do! I do what I want! :shame: :nottalking:
Cartman-Whateva-I-post-what-i-want.jpg

I think Gamestop is doing midday changes again.... :wall:  I'm trying to get responses for TIV queries from their site and get nothing but 503 errors -- "The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."

Also I think BB is changing something to their site as I have been getting weird results lately.

I think Gamestop is doing midday changes again.... :wall: I'm trying to get responses for TIV queries from their site and get nothing but 503 errors -- "The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."

Also I think BB is changing something to their site as I have been getting weird results lately.
They do have PUR day going on tomorrow right so maybe it is because of that.

I think Gamestop is doing midday changes again.... :wall: I'm trying to get responses for TIV queries from their site and get nothing but 503 errors -- "The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."

I think it was the SD hug of death since the Nes Classic flickered on the GS site.

Don't bother buying anything preowned tomorrow just because of the additional 10% off, GS has a B2G1 free on all preowned products for Black Friday weekend. I also think it's funny how GTA V was just $30 and they're advertising it for $35 in their BF ad. That's not how it works, things are supposed to get CHEAPER for Black Friday...

Also, which coupons do you get when you renew PUR tomorrow?

Pro Day is only in-store right? Wondering if there's a possibility of combining the 20% off pre-owned with the new CAG $10 off $60 pre-owned coupon code.

EDIT: Does anyone have any experience with pre-owned 2DSes? I was thinking of getting my daughter one for Christmas. I was hoping for a $50 BF deal but I haven't seen anything. $60 pre-owned isn't *awful* since I have GS credit but that soft, damageable 3DS touchscreen gives me pause.

Pro Day is only in-store right? Wondering if there's a possibility of combining the 20% off pre-owned with the new CAG $10 off $60 pre-owned coupon code.

EDIT: Does anyone have any experience with pre-owned 2DSes? I was thinking of getting my daughter one for Christmas. I was hoping for a $50 BF deal but I haven't seen anything. $60 pre-owned isn't *awful* since I have GS credit but that soft, damageable 3DS touchscreen gives me pause.
You'd be better off just getting her the New 3DS for $100, and picking up a charger for $10-15 if you don't already have one.

Nintendo used to sell them directly off their site. I know their $60 but their refurbished products are legit

I see several boomerangs if values hold.

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Playstation 4 Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Xbox One Mad Max Xbox One The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Xbox One Batman: Arkham Knight Xbox One Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Playstation 4 Street Fighter V PlayStation 4

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Playstation 4 Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Xbox One Mad Max Xbox One The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Xbox One Batman: Arkham Knight Xbox One Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Playstation 4 Street Fighter V PlayStation 4
All of those lose money.

If you're referring to the Black Friday ad:

1. Values won't hold
2. The 40% Pokémon bonus will be over by then

While testing queries I noticed some old low TIV games were getting the boosted TIV glitch again like late September but they fixed it rather quickly. So be on the look out.

For example :pS4: Lords of the Fallen was showing $15 base instead of $5

Hm...there might be a 50% bonus credit on ANYTHING traded sometime Black Friday week. Slowly finding some possible upcoming promotions. Don't want to confirm anything until my store gets our FSI kits.

Ok, so I'm a casual trader and never really try to use the system. So I'm trying to get a Pro and have a few games I'd like to trade in. I could use the 20%, but I'm wondering if I trade in a bunch of games well above the cost of Pokemon, can I get that x40%? Can I say trade in $175 worth of games towards just Pokemon and then have that multiplied? Can I then cancel Pokemon and then keep the amount?

Thanks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back