GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got Overwatch CE for PS4 for 22.49 after using the cyber monday coupons.  I stacked all 4 coupons.  So if you're eyeing any CEs, you may want to check your gamestop to see if the coupons work on them.

Just got Overwatch CE for PS4 for 22.49 after using the cyber monday coupons. I stacked all 4 coupons. So if you're eyeing any CEs, you may want to check your gamestop to see if the coupons work on them.
Good choice in game but if you have GCU the coupons are a waste. BB is selling Overwatch for $28 after GCU.

I have two Kinect and already claimed one free adapter. I wonder if I can claim another using the og Xbox serial # I used for the first adapter? I do have two Xbox one S so the only thing missing is a serial number from the og Xbone.
Dumb question, but the only way to get a free adapter is to own an S, right? I like free stuff but I'm not in the market for an S just yet.

Should work fine, it's just Visa, gas, & EBay that don't work.
I just went to another GameStop, no problem. Previous GameStop he went on with some bullshit about taxable stuff and that this was a new policy at ALL gamestops. He was rude and short with me. I guess he was fucking with me cuz I pointed out his preorder board was wrong stating gravity rush was releasing on December 2nd. Guess his ego took a hit? He was the store leader.

Sounds like morons at your store. I have never had an issue buying PSN credit with trade credit at my stores.

And I am 99% sure I bought digital PSN credit from their website earlier this year and paid with trade credit. Maybe worth a try. $10, $20 and $50.

http://www.gamestop.com/console-currency/playstation-store-20-gift-card/84722

I just went to another GameStop, no problem. Previous GameStop he went on with some bullshit about taxable stuff and that this was a new policy at ALL gamestops. He was rude and short with me. I guess he was fucking with me cuz I pointed out his preorder board was wrong stating gravity rush was releasing on December 2nd. Guess his ego took a hit? He was the store leader.
yep, next time just tell him he lost a sale for his store since you will just buy it online. works especially well if a district manager is around.

I believe he is. Someone mentioned that the ce was converted to used because they got a 10% discount on it.
Was this converted to used?
Yes and no, I remember someone got the PUR 10 percent off discount back in October. So I tried it today and it allowed me the use the Cyber Monday Coupons. All Overwatch collector editions seemed to have gotten a special SKU which is why they never show up online despite the fact that they are in stock in store. Traditionally, if the game truly was converted to pre owned, the price would be 54.99.

The Xbox One Kinect - $20 off refurb - one does work on the used ones in store with no overrides, its $39.99, $35.99 with Pro, -$20 coupon = $15.99 and I put a $15 cyber coupon on top of that.  Not nearly as good as people who got it for a penny or whatever this weekend, but that did require a manager override and I don't like doing that for worthless stuff.

and yeah you can get a free S adapter but you have to register your S, register your (used) kinect, and have on your account an older xbox one (not S model).  I had an elite 1TB model which I traded into gamestop last week, a new BF1 S, and the used kinect and it let me place an order no problem.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kinectadapter

I can confirm that Xbox overwatch CE work with pur and the preowned coupons too.

As long as you don't get one of the original shipment under the old sku.

Has anyone tried using the extra 5$ trade coupon today? It says it's valid for 2 weeks but there's no expiration date. Since it was given out on pro day I'm assuming this past Sat would be the last day. Although since it's a generic ebc I'm wondering if it wtill works. If no one reports back I'll test it myself tomorrow when I pick up some more copies of pokemon.

Has anyone tried using the extra 5$ trade coupon today? It says it's valid for 2 weeks but there's no expiration date. Since it was given out on pro day I'm assuming this past Sat would be the last day. Although since it's a generic ebc I'm wondering if it wtill works. If no one reports back I'll test it myself tomorrow when I pick up some more copies of pokemon.
I tried it today and it worked.

Bit urgent but I'm having trouble figuring out this kinect coupon everyone is talking about, I'm headed to the store to pick one up now and I can't seem to find any coupon link in this thread. 

Bit urgent but I'm having trouble figuring out this kinect coupon everyone is talking about, I'm headed to the store to pick one up now and I can't seem to find any coupon link in this thread.
In your PUR Active Offers. It's back to $60 now instead of $40.

I have 56k points, which cyber Monday coupons should I get to get the most out of possible flips by the end of this year?
They're all the same value points wise, so doesn't make a difference in terms of denomination value. You don't get a discount for buying a larger value opposed to a smaller.

They're all the same value points wise, so doesn't make a difference in terms of denomination value. You don't get a discount for buying a larger value opposed to a smaller.
Thanks a lot, do you happen to know if my account were to get banned, would I lose those certificates I just reedeemed?

How and why are people still going on about kinects... Youd have to pay me to bring one of those home.

I'm so annoyed - amazon rejected my phone trade because of "custom OS" which there is none. I was getting $160 there but now they aren't taking it for trade anymore. Gamestop gives $115 but there's no good bonuses now, i would have gotten about $160 there last week during the 50% bonus. Guess i'll just take what I can get. I'm not dealing with meeting people to make an extra $50.

Does anyone know if we can get banned if we use trade credit from other accounts? Or trade credit is just the same as a gift card?

Regrets my Final Fantasy XV A King's Tale sold for $30 netting me around $25 so $35 for the game. Should of bought more should of known it be like the Red Hood dlc and be an easy sell.

For anyone using the B2G1 don't forget that the return policy is extended until mid-January for any purchase made after October 1st. Some type of "Gift Guarantee"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back