GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us only (have) 2 stores on a good day.  On a bad day, when the other store gets flooded and they decide that's it's a good time to remodel, we only have 1 store.   :)

Is the b2g1 sale still going on (from blackbeard's sheets)? Online expired yesterday, can anybody confirm in-store? 

I still can't believe Goldberg is a heavyweight champion in 2017
He also managed to beat one of the hardest working wrestlers in the industry in less than 30 seconds, meanwhile having less than like 5 minutes of total ring time in this decade. Not only that, he doesn't even bother to show up to Raw (much less wrestle there) other than once a month to deliver the same old promo, while he is already out of breath just walking to the ring.

Can't wait for the Wrestlemania main event to be 45 seconds long, and seeing the Universal title defended once every 3 months. Well, at least we have Smackdown and NXT, or other promotions.

Hey black I'm waiting for copies of heart gold soul silver Kirby and Mario party to come in. I'd rather just take one trip weds so you think values will drop by then or should I be fine to wait?

He also managed to beat one of the hardest working wrestlers in the industry in less than 30 seconds, meanwhile having less than like 5 minutes of total ring time in this decade. Not only that, he doesn't even bother to show up to Raw (much less wrestle there) other than once a month to deliver the same old promo, while he is already out of breath just walking to the ring.

Can't wait for the Wrestlemania main event to be 45 seconds long, and seeing the Universal title defended once every 3 months. Well, at least we have Smackdown and NXT, or other promotions.
Heres to hoping Joe, Balor, or Rollins can pull off the victory at some point this summer

Hey black I'm waiting for copies of heart gold soul silver Kirby and Mario party to come in. I'd rather just take one trip weds so you think values will drop by then or should I be fine to wait?
According to inventory estimates nationwide all of these games are in the 3,200-3,800 range. So if they do drop they won't drop much. These 4 games are always bumped when there is a stealth bump as well. They are always in demand and scarcer then the average game.

I would say spoiler alert, but it was so obvious that I can't even be mad at you.
It was, and i expected a squash, but a wait and build wait within a match for the actual match to last 30 seconds was meh. At least allow the champion to throw a punch.

Im more concerned that the lack of physical contact with Oldberg is because of his old and fraile body not being able to absorb punishment.

If that is the case Brock could legit kill him at Wrestlemania.

According to inventory estimates nationwide all of these games are in the 3,200-3,800 range. So if they do drop they won't drop much. These 4 games are always bumped when there is a stealth bump as well. They are always in demand and scarcer then the average game.
Cool I'll just wait it out and see if any bumps happen during the weekend. Worst case I just return em and get my credit back.

Are you guys ordering physical PSN credit cards? Because I've used my trade credit for over $300 in PSN and Xbox credit combined, never had a problem with the order. After i place the order, the code always shows up on the following page. Not sure why so many people have had problems with this.

Are you guys ordering physical PSN credit cards? Because I've used my trade credit for over $300 in PSN and Xbox credit combined, never had a problem with the order. After i place the order, the code always shows up on the following page. Not sure why so many people have had problems with this.
i hadnt had a problem until last week. i ordered a $10 psn digital code and the screen just kept loading until it errored out. checked my order history and no order # but $10 was removed from my credit balance. ive never ordered physical items from them, but ive read on here many times when orders show as shipped or just pending and never get sent out.

I was thinking of getting the Ipad Pro 9.7 inch however it's only available online as all the stores around me don't carry ipads anymore. There's no option to get any type of warranty on it online. Is there just no option for warranty on ipad products? I'm planning on purchasing it then seeing if I can return rebuy in store with a warranty.
Perhaps you can buy it online, then take it t a store and return-rebuy it and then have the option for a warranty? I would run this by your local store before you go through the trouble though.

Who died and made you judge, juror, and executioner? The world isn't black and white buddy. Life isn't black or white. You do know even laws aren't always right. But I guess in your mind everyone is created equal, and everyone should always do as they are told.

for a website community that always tries to find price mistakes, exploit promotions and sales ( I read a lot of people on here use a promo to preorder a game that is designated for that promo and then cancel the promo- isn't that immoral and illegal?) and be what the website name is ( cheapass), there sure are a lot of two faced members.
Jury. It takes twelve!

Im getting old. I used to be the man in bomberman, now im getting my ass blown backwards by normal ai.

Edit: walked squarely into that one

When do you think used switch games are gonna start popping up? I wanna get a copy of 1-2 Switch with GS credit but sure as hell don't wanna spend $50. It might be a good use of certificates and my B2G1 coupon.

Dont waste your time, one of the worst PPVs in a long time.
The matches were good, the storylines and finishes were shit. Well, not the tag team match, it was cool. The cruiserweights tore down the house. The matches were cool.

Those writers are hard-headed as hell though they should know better

Btw, to get kinda back on topic, does anyone know if GameStop sells one month WWE network cards? I know I've seen 3 month cards but that's all I remember seeing

Yeah, the card looked pretty lame. That's why I didn't even bother to watch live and planned on skipping through most of it when I did watch.
Yea, I streamed a little bit of it then turn on Walking Dead. I guess Reigns is the new Cena, always superhuman. There's a reason Smackdown is better than RAW. I just need to watch in case there's a surprise before I goto WM

When do you guys think that GameStop will have Nintendo Switch online for sale? Not that shitty overpriced as bundle they are trying to sell. Seriously who buys that shit?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

When do you guys think that GameStop will have Nintendo Switch online for sale? Not that shitty overpriced as bundle they are trying to sell. Seriously who buys that shit?

Well they're going to try and rip you off for as long as they can so it's going to be while. I would just wait on it. The console has issues.

Until there is a steady stream of shipments you are going to see GS set aside most of them for shitty bundles.

Until there is a steady stream of shipments you are going to see GS set aside most of them for shitty bundles.
Thanks man. I recently moved to Puerto Rico and there are no GameStops here. So I'm stuck with $300 in GameStop credit that I wanted to use to get my son a Switch. I guess I'll wait till I visit the mainland and hope they have a Switch in stock.

Buy shitty bundle and pray they list the items individually on the packing slip. If they do, return everything you don't want. If not, return everything.

I wish Gamestop would add Bomberman R for Switch to their trade list. BB is taking it for 25, 27.50 with GCU and I want to dump this thing quickly, Just don't want to wind up screwed if Gamestop starts at 25 too since I could just put it towards a different Switch game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back