GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
They took down the banner on the website for the guaranteed 40$ for trading in gta,farcry,wwe 2k15, and DA Inquisition but just to confirm I still got 40$ for DA just now . I assume it's the same for the other 3 in case anyone was worried .

My brain's as dull as dishwater and I'm sure this question has been asked a million times already. Will the $5 off any pre-owned game coupon stack with the bday coupon? I'm thinking about trading in some games to pick up NCAA Football 14 for PS3.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the answer to my question in the GS Bday Coupon Forum.

They took down the banner on the website for the guaranteed 40$ for trading in gta,farcry,wwe 2k15, and DA Inquisition but just to confirm I still got 40$ for DA just now . I assume it's the same for the other 3 in case anyone was worried .
Because today or yesterday was the last day; saw a tweet from them.

And the guaranteed trade promotion is now expired for everything but Smash Wii U ($40) and Pokemon AS/OR ($25)- plus PUR Pro on the base value.

Those values should last through the 20th.

So not a big update but after leaving a negative survey yesterday about the my local GS hold issue, the DM called me today. He was nice and apologized on the company's behalf and wanted to make sure I keep coming back to Gamestop in the future. He didn't offer me any sort of compensation but I wasn't expecting any. He basically agreed with me that the store screwed up. He said he was, "going to make sure it never happens again." So I'm guessing the GA and SM are going to get an earful from him any minute now.

I'm not expecting any call back from the store but needless to say I'm sure I burned up some goodwill with him. Then again, I never relied on much goodwill at that store in the first place.

16 minutes and no coupon email. Get it together GS, those PSN games aren't going to buy themselves. 

PSA: Suikoden 2 is now available on PSN

As someone who missed out on it last time, how exactly do I do this? Just keep making multiple accounts with different emails? I don't plan on going full on Shaniqua, but a few $5 off coupons would be nice.

Edit: moving over to Darby's new thread

Guess each card could put a $5 down guarantee pre-order on Amiibo.  Never had a GS cancel a pre-order before, so this might be a good way to get it done.

Guess each card could put a $5 down guarantee pre-order on Amiibo. Never had a GS cancel a pre-order before, so this might be a good way to get it done.

I don't think you can use coupons on a pre-order.
MSU is correct. You have to use the coupon on a full purchase that isn't a preorder.

Also today is the last day for the guaranteed $40 TIV for Smash Wii U and $25 TIV for Pokemon AS/OR.

So once again, how do we cash in? Do we need to clear data, delete, and then reinstall each time? Or is clearing data enough?

Sort of off Topic: Well the Disney Infinity coupons as well as the trade in bonus one is printing on PUR renewals now.

Off Topic: Is there anyway to go around a Gamestop ban at a certain store. A local store banned me for coupon abuse namely the B2G1 coupon from PUR renewals, BD code and the $5 off code.

Sort of off Topic: Well the Disney Infinity coupons as well as the trade in bonus one is printing on PUR renewals now.

Off Topic: Is there anyway to go around a Gamestop ban at a certain store. A local store banned me for coupon abuse namely the B2G1 coupon from PUR renewals, BD code and the $5 off code.
You're SOL, buddy. Why'd you wear out your welcome?

You're SOL, buddy. Why'd you wear out your welcome?
Hated the guy honestly since he called every local store to stop me from using the birthday code. Left him a negative survey every time since he excessively pushed preorders and DLC. He said he remembered me as well and still tried to push the shit on me. It is one thing to say it and stop when I say no but to just keep going and going on preorder bonuses. I suppose there is a reason he has been there so long though.

Someone with the app tell me if you can find the 500GB Super Slim PS3 trade value, thanks. I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas.
It isn't on there, it doesn't look like GS sells it there new or used either. You might have to trade somewhere else or go in store and let them scan the serial number to see what happens

I officially have too many games. Was putting my most recent cheap DS game pickups from that 30% off sale into the case and I open it up and there's three of them right there. Guess someone's getting some DS gems for Christmas.

You sure you got a $10 reward or did they just send you an email saying you have enough points to get one. They do that a lot.

I hate that. Got one of those emails today and it was telling me to get one for more points than I even have. :rofl:

You sure you got a $10 reward or did they just send you an email saying you have enough points to get one. They do that a lot.
I bet it just an email saying he had enough points. I got a similar email saying I had enough points to get $25.

I officially have too many games. Was putting my most recent cheap DS game pickups from that 30% off sale into the case and I open it up and there's three of them right there. Guess someone's getting some DS gems for Christmas.

I hate that. Got one of those emails today and it was telling me to get one for more points than I even have. :rofl:
Yeah noticed I got one yesterday saying I had a $50 one. Yeah if only lol then I read the next line. Oh GS you so silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back