GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried buying a Taco Bell gift card with my store credit but it kept on saying "item cannot be sold, refund customer". It was weird but I was able to buy a $20 psn card before trying to get the tacobell card.
You're not the only one who's had trouble with that GC. Apparently all $15-valued Taco Bell GCs aren't working, but the $15-$100 ones are.

I tried buying a Taco Bell gift card with my store credit but it kept on saying "item cannot be sold, refund customer". It was weird but I was able to buy a $20 psn card before trying to get the tacobell card.
I've heard stories in this thread I think about people not being able to buy the $15 cards anymore but having no problem buying the $15-$100 variable value cards.

EDIT:
ninja-shadow.png

You shouldn't have a problem doing this, I just used a $25 off pre-owned coupon yesterday on a COD AW Xbox One Controller as a spare to go with my system.
Just used it to get an X1 controller. Too bad the controller had a bad right analog stick so had to go back and do an exchange. Hopefully this one works. Now to get a second PS4 controller.

Not even sure why I'm buying these. I barely ever play multiplayer games (or own any) and will only use it for Halo and Rocket League.

Well the exchanged controller has loose analog sticks. Just going to return it and buy a new one on Amazon. I did use a PUR coupon so not sure how that's going to be refunded. At least I can get the new X1 controller with this.

Well the exchanged controller has loose analog sticks. Just going to return it and buy a new one on Amazon. I did use a PUR coupon so not sure how that's going to be refunded. At least I can get the new X1 controller with this.
Call customer service. They will refund your PUR coupon if they can verify the return.

Why does anyone buy used controllers? There's a reason they've been traded in and most likely it isn't good. Not to mention gamestops quick button press testing

Why does anyone buy used controllers? There's a reason they've been traded in and most likely it isn't good. Not to mention gamestops quick button press testing
Sometimes that's the only way to get that specific controller, like my TitanFall controller. It was a little scummy but it cleaned up nicely and has been a rock solid performer. Plus, the coupons for use on pre-owned items cost fewer points than the coupons that are good for any item.

With the XBO controllers, there's a lot of brand new ones at GS being sold as used.

Guys, I am trying to trade my Xbox 360 in so I can get some money to buy Xbox One. Where is a good place to trade in? Do you guys think there will be anymore 360 trade in deals?

Guys, I am trying to trade my Xbox 360 in so I can get some money to buy Xbox One. Where is a good place to trade in? Do you guys think there will be anymore 360 trade in deals?
How many Gigs is your xbox? Another promo is bound to happen, but who knows when and the $150 promotional TIV might start to drop if it does indeed come back

Has anyone here ever canceled a web-in-store preorder via Gamestop.com? If so, how long did it take to receive your refund?
If that's the pick-up at a store thing, you can't. I've tried many times. Most of the times, they don't respond. When they do, they say go to the store.

Does anyone have any issues purchasing GCs with credits? Tried getting 1x $25 Kindle GC, 2x $15 Taco Bells, 1x $25 LoL GC, and a :360: game today at my local GS, but the register refused to let the Taco Bell GC's go through @~@. Kindle GC and LoL GC went through tho

Does anyone have any issues purchasing GCs with credits? Tried getting 1x $25 Kindle GC, 2x $15 Taco Bells, 1x $25 LoL GC, and a :360: game today at my local GS, but the register refused to let the Taco Bell GC's go through @~@. Kindle GC and LoL GC went through tho
Buy the variable value TB GCs, the ones that have a value of $15-$100.

That is a known issue - the $15 Taco Bell GCs dont work, if I remember the discussion correctly. It has to be $25 or upwards.

If that's the pick-up at a store thing, you can't. I've tried many times. Most of the times, they don't respond. When they do, they say go to the store.
Huh? I was able to cancel my web-in-store preorder for the Tales of Zestiria CE (I figured I could do more with that ~$138) online by looking up the order and clicking the "Cancel This Shipment" button (or whatever it's called), and now it has a $0.00 total.

But I paid for it using my PUR card, my balance hasn't updated with the added ~$138, it's been 2 days since I did the cancellation, and I haven't gotten a response from Gamestop's CS.

Huh? I was able to cancel my web-in-store preorder for the Tales of Zestiria CE (I figured I could do more with that ~$138) online by looking up the order and clicking the "Cancel This Shipment" button (or whatever it's called), and now it has a $0.00 total.

But I paid for it using my PUR card, my balance hasn't updated with the added ~$138, it's been 2 days since I did the cancellation, and I haven't gotten a response from Gamestop's CS.
The last time an online order was canceled on me(oos), I remember the refund being very slow. I'd estimate 5-7 days.

How many Gigs is your xbox? Another promo is bound to happen, but who knows when and the $150 promotional TIV might start to drop if it does indeed come back
I got 3, each with 500gb, with controllers and headset and all that stuff... wish i could trade in all 3 for just 1 x1, but dont think they'll allow that...grrr

Oh my god, I have seen so many posts about the freaking Taco Bell gift cards. Hearing about it so incessantly is making me almost as sick as their food. Are that many of you really eating that crap??

They giving $200 for the Xbox One without Kinect I feel like upgraded to that Forza 1TB bundle. Should I? (only paid $250 for current XONE originally)

They giving $200 for the Xbox One without Kinect I feel like upgraded to that Forza 1TB bundle. Should I? (only paid $250 for current XONE originally)
That's what I'm doing, plus I have 90 in GS credit. So it will be 110 plus tax. I just hope the trade in value for xbone doesn't change in the next 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back