GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone that hit the "trade limit exceeded" wall during Flipfest '15 tried their luck recently?

I'm probably still banned, but getting the itch to test my luck.

...and no Gamestop, I did not learn my lesson. I had a fucking blast!
I got a trade hold during flip fest and checked today. Still says "exceeded trade limit" when i try to trade.

Try it 31 days after the last date you traded in and you'll see the answer.
thanks, I appreciate the advice.

you will be lucky, if you are not banned for a whole year
big whoop. I have family to lend a hand if needed. I would like a hard date, that is all. I will also take an easy date, but for different reasons.

veronica_likes_destiny.gif

1. You will ONLY get charged tax for the 2 dollars cash part, which should be 10 to 20 cents lol

2. I've never tried using rewards coupon when picking up preorder. But I think you'll be OK as long as you pay the rest with trade credit.

Excellent! Thanks for the response!

I'd do both, though the "Contact Us" limits you to 250 characters in the body of the request.

Better two avenues to contact them under than one.
For some reason I get an "Invalid Data Request" error when I try to submit an email through "Contact Us", so I'll have to settle for responding to the cancellation email.

The conversation was so awkward with the lady on the phone. "Ummm sir, sorry sir but corporate has deactivated your account for.... reasons. I'm sorry sir, very sorry sir....... Anything else I can help you with today?"

The conversation was so awkward with the lady on the phone. "Ummm sir, sorry sir but corporate has deactivated your account for.... reasons. I'm sorry sir, very sorry sir....... Anything else I can help you with today?"
In other words, you dun goofed, A-a-ron!

how often does GS do trade % increases like that 50% one that's been done 2x this yr already I think or random trade bump like the one end of July.  I got a stash of games i wanna trade in but don't want a random trade increase happen like the next day grrr, has happened to me twice =(

I thought I saw somewhere there might be one the 2nd to last wk of this month, but now I can't find where I saw that & of course GS employees never tell u anything lol

how often does GS do trade % increases like that 50% one that's been done 2x this yr already I think or random trade bump like the one end of July. I got a stash of games i wanna trade in but don't want a random trade increase happen like the next day grrr, has happened to me twice =(

I thought I saw somewhere there might be one the 2nd to last wk of this month, but now I can't find where I saw that & of course GS employees never tell u anything lol
Best Buy will most likely have one in a week from now... if they follow their usual protocol.

Told by trustworthy GS emplyee that the Trade-In system is being re-done. More promos because they need more inventory for the holiday season.

Told by trustworthy GS emplyee that the Trade-In system is being re-done. More promos because they need more inventory for the holiday season.
How about getting more games for the retro store

Unleash the flood gates and let us trade in retro games worldwide, im ready to give you my old systems GameStop :p

Upcoming trade promos starting tomorrow:
- Guaranteed $30 TIV for Madden 16 (PS3,PS4,XB360,XB1)
- "10% off a brand new $59.99 game" when you trade in a PS4/XB1 game towards the purchase. In other words, you get an extra $6 for the game trade.

I feel like its read wrong and suppose to be $40 for current gen madden and $30 for last gen. its how they have been doing these.
There's no wrong way to read it , all he said was 30$ for all versions. I'm hoping it's the wrong information and the next gen copies are going to have the guaranteed 40$ myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back