GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, now I'll have to go renew my PUR again if it's generating 3 B2G1 coupons. I don't remember how long my account is good for, so I hope I can even add another year.

Anyone tried trading that had a trade hold from the 50% coupon the beginning of August? Going to give it a try tomorrow just to see if the hold is lifted after ~30 days.

I can confirm. I renewed this past Tuesday.  Now there are 3 b2g1 free coupons in my account.

im pretty sure this is a glitch as you're only supposed to get 1

they all expire within 1 month of the renewal.

and yes, I only renewed for 1 year by cashing in my PUR points 

Last edited by a moderator:
You folks getting 3 b2g1 coupons in your account better use them fast. For whatever reason in the past I got 2 b2g1 coupons in my active offers tab when I was only supposed to have 1 (they were different codes). Some other people on here reported the same thing but then the second got wiped from my active offers before I got to use it (prior to the listed expiration date). Just a fair warning.

I just printed all 3 coupons.  Yes I know once GameStop fixes it, they'll remove them from the account.

they are printed out and ready to go, although I highly doubt I'd be able to use 3 coupons in a month like that

I only got one coupon from the renewal I did on Thursday

b21cGIJ.gif

[quote name="Derrick1979" post="12904835" timestamp="1441476658"]That $175 TIV on a Xbox One is not including the $50 trade in bonus correct? I called 2 stores and they seemed oblivious about the $50 bonus[/quote]
Correct, it is in addition to that amount.

I think I need to trade in my XB1 to buy a new one. PSU and disc drive has been giving problems. Which boxes or bundles have the 3.5mm controller?

I just printed all 3 coupons. Yes I know once GameStop fixes it, they'll remove them from the account.

they are printed out and ready to go, although I highly doubt I'd be able to use 3 coupons in a month like that
Don't know if you have done any purchases yet but out of the 3 coupons I had, only 1 worked. The other 2 showed as already redeemed, so I don't think we got as lucky as it seemed.

[quote name="aircobra" post="12905106" timestamp="1441491524"]The Gears of War and Madden bundles. The 1TB MCC one should as well.[/quote]

1tb definitely has the new controller

Anyone ever do a Chase warranty claim? My Xbox has been replaced twice and now they want to charge me.
I have never had to do one but I know Chase is very pro cardholder, well as far as cc companies go, so they should be able to step in on your favor. How long has it been since you purchased it? I think purchase protection is only for like 18 months on most products

I bought it Day One. Exchanged it once, this had problems but support said it was under warranty. The warranty date actually changed! and now they said its not covered.

I'm considering just trading this to buy a new one. But I won't want to spend $150-200 if I don't have to..or be out of a console for a long time.

Attempted to trade today (Sep 5th). Still have a trade hold. The last trade I made was Aug 1st.
I was wondering about that. I went in to trade during those boosts a week or so ago and found out I was suspended as well. Haven't checked but I know it's been longer than 30 days. First time this has happened to me.

Anyone ever do a Chase warranty claim? My Xbox has been replaced twice and now they want to charge me.
I don't know much about filing claims like that. I would look into things like if it affects your credit or ability to attain more credit by filing that type of claim. I'm really not sure but have been told in the past it's kind of a last resort thing to file a claim.

are you guys seeing the coupons in the app or website?

I upgraded about 10 days ago and just have 1 on the app.

Also, anyone else recently get banned from gs? I used a cert from someone who was trading a $25 cert and a few days after using I am banned. I called and they said fraudulent activity on my account and couldn't discuss anything else :whistle2:k

I thought it was from the trading of games to gs that just passed but I didn't use this particular account to trade any games in

Meh, no big deal. In under a month the annual 3 month rental period from GameStop begins.  This really solves everything with playing games

its Sept 7th and my active offers is still empty, the gamestop magazine ad lied to me about PUR Pro being worth at least $50 per month

c'mon, where is my get $25 extra when you trade in a Tesla car and save $25 when you buy $5000 of amiibo's

[quote name="tearsintherain" post="12905848" timestamp="1441550287"]its Sept 7th and my active offers is still empty, the gamestop magazine ad lied to me about PUR Pro being worth at least $50 per month

c'mon, where is my get $25 extra when you trade in a Tesla car and save $25 when you buy $5000 of amiibo's[/quote]
I have been wondering the same thing.

Not really a deal but Gamestop is breaking street date on the 20th anniversary ps4 controller all of the ones near me in southern CA have them in stock 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back