GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know why you complaining so much, at least your wife is full support on your gaming. its better to have a wife who buy you full retail games than to a wife who complain a lot if you buy a cheap games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST0cR2-JcZ0

i dont know why you complaining so much, at least your wife is full support on your gaming. its better to have a wife who buy you full retail games than to a wife who complain a lot if you buy a cheap games!
At least you have a wife who hates you, mine is made of game cases.

Lightweight.

ovnU0Bt.png
I see... Alright. I'm now on the phone with the Secretary of Defense. I have authorized him to authorize troops to commence aerial bombardment on Gamestop. FIRE!

Looks like a lot of games have the base value $25 and with 50% and pro will be $40. Hoping Madden NFL 16 stays at $25 base. I have 5 copies from Amazon to trade. :D

My wife does the same shit, I tell her all the time not to buy me games or electronics because I can always get them cheaper. What does she do? Gets me XBL/PSN codes!
This. My wife hates that whenever she wants to buy me a game I get all anxious about how I could have saved money myself had I gotten it elsewhere. She gets annoyed that I'll just go "zomg teh moniez" and want to return it.

When she resorted to buying PSN/XBL credit I told her how they had 20% off before. That's when she gave up.

Good luck!

fc0TjJ6.jpg

††Sweepstakes: Sweepstakes is open to persons legally and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry: 18 years of age in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 in Mississippi. Sweepstakes commences at 12:00 AM CT on November 22, 2015 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on November 23, 2015. Subject to Official Rules at https://www.facebook.com/GameStop/?sk=app_195646697137509. For alternate method of entry and prize descriptions see Official Rules. Msg & data charges may apply. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Sponsor: GameStop, Inc., 625 Westport Parkway, Grapevine, TX 76051. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW 

vita 64gb card would trade for $67.20 if you get there this morning ASAP, and want OUT of that ecosystem.

Time to dump off Battlefront for $40 since I only paid $36 at Target. That game got boring so fast. I'll use the credit on Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2 on Tuesday.

Anyone looking to upgrade to the new Lunar White X1 controller should definitely trade in any old X1 controller.

Lunar White X1 Controller $44.99 (BF Price)

- $39.20 X1 controller trade in credit (50% + 10% PUR Pro)

= $5.79 out of pocket

Anyone looking to upgrade to the new Lunar White X1 controller should definitely trade in any old X1 controller.

Lunar White X1 Controller $44.99 (BF Price)

- $39.20 X1 controller trade in credit (50% + 10% PUR Pro)

= $5.79 out of pocket
That's my plan. Hopefully they're available online without issue or I'll have to buy boring black ones from BBY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back